Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:23:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC will not perish  (Read 813 times)
thanhtuxsky

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:21:44 AM

Bitcoin is now one of the best established crypto and proving that its demand never perish. I could say that in the long period of time that it actually seize to be of existence , it have shown great improvement and stability in the market. There were great recognition of its use also making it as a reliable cryptocoin.
lotsky123

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:42:25 AM

It won't perish but surely it will lasts forever since a number of people are now joining in bitcoin forum to earn money like what others do to earn extra money for living.
Victorik

Activity: 994
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:44:31 AM

Well, BTC has established itself,it is too important to ignore now although is highly volatile but the value is sure.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:56:24 AM

It won't perish but surely it will lasts forever since a number of people are now joining in bitcoin forum to earn money like what others do to earn extra money for living.
Not sure it will stay forever as we are continuing to discover more technologies that could find best and suite for the incoming generations. Blockchain technology another discovery,  and it could be possible another one will replace it in the future. Same thing also happen into local currencies, it is gradually changes.
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:04:44 AM

Everything in this world are perishable but it won't be just an easy to happen. Crypto advancement and adoption by the community really amazing. Once it happens that cryptocurrency will stabilize and government give full support on it, pretty sure crypto will be a useful tool for our economic system.  Considering that it is another form of currency and helping individuals life.
hunterWood

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:10:02 AM

Bitcoin will never perish, it's just gotten too big. It will be number one for decades to come. Eth will always be there, but I wouldn't be surprised if in ten years it's out of the top ten.
lokanot0

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 02:20:24 AM

It sure will stay forever. But i am not quite sure if it will have a stable price. In the first place Bitcoin and other altcoins was designed to have an unstable price.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:30:34 AM

And the market is starting to stabilize right away.

There are too many good news that are coming out these days and this has an impact to the whole market as one.

Well, BTC has established itself,it is too important to ignore now although is highly volatile but the value is sure.
It's high volatile makes it more fantastic to see that there are more investors and institutions that are now considering it.

nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:34:38 AM

It sure will stay forever. But i am not quite sure if it will have a stable price. In the first place Bitcoin and other altcoins was designed to have an unstable price.
i think not designed, but we can not equate the volume of purchases and sales volume, because the number of bitcoin users. let alone btc fully supported by developed countries like japan
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:38:15 AM

I believe if bitcoin will not perish. bitcoin is very useful for the future of the economy in all countries. bitcoin also helps reduce unemployment and poverty. and bitcoin is a more secure, fast and accurate digital currency system that we can use for financial transactions.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:04:25 AM

Bitcoin is too resilient to perish though there are fluctuations in the prices on the market. Market will soon stabilize in no time.Do you believe that?
bitcoin is a decentralized technology, in general bitcoin can not be destroyed just by the current price drop. fluctuations are the nature of bitcoin, the ups and downs of the price make bitcoin special. well, some big names like jhon mcafee he strongly believes in the future bitcoin can reach $ 1 million.
ChaChaiTL

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:10:04 AM

BTC will not perish
I agree with the idea that bitcoin is a digital money-based creation. It is not material, so it will not spoil. We only fear it will be attacked by hackers like paper money or silver.
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:11:00 AM

I believe if bitcoin will not perish. bitcoin is very useful for the future of the economy in all countries. bitcoin also helps reduce unemployment and poverty. and bitcoin is a more secure, fast and accurate digital currency system that we can use for financial transactions.

bitcoin will not perish unlike those coin who has no good purpose they will live in a short period of time, bitcoin has a good purpose it will last until the end and also it has a good future unlike the other coin that has good price from the beginning and when time goes by the price are going down.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:24:52 AM

Bitcoin is too resilient to perish though there are fluctuations in the prices on the market. Market will soon stabilize in no time.Do you believe that?
Some tragedy who will make bitcoin become weak and that has happened a lot, but in fact bitcoin can survive until now.

Bitcoin users have the full right to make bitcoin always exist and who make bitcoin die although this will not be possible.

Logically some state decisions that ban bitcoin and some hacked exchange with other word bitcoin are not a safe investment place, but that is not a reason who make bitcoin will die.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:53:58 AM

Yes I believe that market will soon stabilize, there is no way that we will  forever on a bear market. This is a common trend on any market after a bull market there will be a bear market.

Now that we are in a bear market people just need to be patient and careful. Also people just need to believe their instinct, do not panic sell.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:35:02 AM

The rulers of the Bitcoin market can not replace or move Bitcoin's position in the first rank, so Bitcoin will not perish as long as Bitcoin becomes the ruler of the market.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:32:01 AM

Very optimistic and i agree. We saw spikes and dips that will make our heart stop. Nonetheless, given time we will see more and more virtual currencies beginning to stabilize their prices. Once that happens, it may not be the highest of prices, but it will be adopted more and more by businesses and that is the goal.

Panpan66L

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:29:13 AM

I had a conversation like that just today, what my mate said to me that bitcoin will perish, and I've told him that bitcoin is yet so strong that Nobody eventually can not just destroy it because of desire.
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:37:26 AM

Yes bitcoin will not perish even it's price is still bearish. It continues to fall (likely)  but not all time. It will never be perished because this is really useful to everyone of us here in crypto world. It kinda hopeless when it's price continusly to fall but this is not the so called perish it's not even suffering.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:44:17 AM

Bitcoin will never die because it can always give you an additional income opportunity. Possibly unstable price may deter cryptocurrency inexperienced traders. But for me, trading on the stock exchange is a temporary phenomenon. I am waiting for bitcoin to become a full-fledged currency and then bitcoin will live forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: