Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:03:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC will not perish  (Read 812 times)
poonampawan

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:30:47 AM

I think there are many threads with same meaning but different words.

Bitcoin is not going to die, neither is crypto industry. Ups and Downs are part of any market and they'll keep appearing. If every time we think that bitcoin is dead when price goes down then bitcoin would have died long before 2013. Besides Bitcoin is the king of crypto, or say the mothercoin. It isn't going anywhere.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:48:09 AM

Bitcoin will never die because it can always give you an additional income opportunity. Possibly unstable price may deter cryptocurrency inexperienced traders. But for me, trading on the stock exchange is a temporary phenomenon. I am waiting for bitcoin to become a full-fledged currency and then bitcoin will live forever.
I don't see any reason why people are still thinking about bitcoin dying, can't they see its technology?
I see a market dump a normal situation, even dollars becomes weak, stock market becomes bearish then of course cryptomarket is not exempted on that fluctuation. Bitcoin is great, it can go high and government will support this for good.
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:09:34 AM

Bitcoin will never be perish because of its usage and advantage to our economy and technology. It is already our present currency (digital) and it will be the currency in the future.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:53:02 AM

Bitcoin is too resilient to perish though there are fluctuations in the prices on the market. Market will soon stabilize in no time.Do you believe that?

Fluctuation is not a sign bitcoin will perish. Fluctuation normal in any market even that market regulated. We will need cryptocurrency in the future because right now we are living on digital world and we already make transaction thru internet. It will need crypto because crypto can make transaction more fast and secure and the fee more cheaper than banks
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:12:24 AM

BTC will not die for sure but maybe it will not soon return to last year's figures. Bitcoin was conceived as a currency. Speculators have turned it into a tool for manipulating prices. Perhaps bitcoin has started to move to its main purpose. I like it even if the price never reaches 20K dollars.
Quite unique indeed that it turns out there are also noted various kinds of minor comments. Many people have predicted that Bitcoin's history will end in the foreseeable future periods until now bitcoin still lives

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:35:57 AM

Bitcoin is too resilient to perish though there are fluctuations in the prices on the market. Market will soon stabilize in no time.Do you believe that?
I still strongly believe that bitcoin will again show its quality in the next few months so bad conditions like this should be taken advantage of trader to buy it and trying to hold the asset when it wants to gain a maximum profit later.

spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:40:28 AM

Aa a person who has stakes in Bitcoin and many other crypto currency, i do believe that not only it will not perish but it will thrive in this market. I mean the performance this year is way better than the performance last year and that is with the crisis we had early this year. Then again, I'm one of the hopefuls that Bitcoin will stabilize soon.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
repzaj

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:52:22 AM

I believe that btc will not perish and now its starting to comeback little by little to its market target by the end of this year and hoping that btc will stabilize soon
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:05:31 AM

I believe that btc will not perish and now its starting to comeback little by little to its market target by the end of this year and hoping that btc will stabilize soon

Yes it's a known fact that bitcoin will not perish it's here to stay but there may be numerous fluctuations and until internet is there bitcoin and crypto currency will survive.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:29:28 AM

I am not sure about the stability of the bitcoin but I am sure that it will dominate the market one more time with high % of 65% plus as it did last year. The current market itself is shrinking a lot due to dropped prices and hacks being done around the world. This is why its dominance almost halved after the last year surge and what we seeing is the natural and artificial dump mixture of the bitcoin. Bitcoin's dominance is always higher and is maintained today also but we need to see it go above 60% or so that we can say that it has obtained that stability which you talking about here.
Bitcoin always dominates the market and no coins took over the domination from this coin so thats another issue

Regarding Op ofcourse bitcoin will never perish as this is the symbol of cryptocurrency,and in just 9 years we can say were still starting and very young to defy what would be the future of our community here,whats best is lets hold our hands and stay in trust with bitcoin
mazesta

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:30:37 AM

Yes I believe, the market will soon improve and the price of coins will also start to improve. Many predict that at the beginning of 2018 Bitcoin prices will increase, but I am not sure, which I believe now is starting tomorrow the market will start to improve.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:32:47 AM

Lol that’s how it should be. BTC and other cryptos are different from any other kind of market and we are the ones who control it, so the price will always continue to fluctuate up and down.

If you know what you’re doing you wouldn’t lose money easily like that and even if you do lose money it wouldn’t be much money. Nothing can end bitcoin as long as we that are investing and backing it up continues to invest. It will only end whenever we decide to stop.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:18:43 AM

Well, you can not imagine if you take care and trust yourself and let's emulate you because one can harm you is the emotion
Dasvino

Activity: 272

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:26:19 AM

yes agree, because there are still many people who rely on bitcoin as their income, and bitcoin is useful for many investors

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:36:14 AM

Yes, I do believe that the market we are having right now is too strong to break at the moment, in fact, the market is having a good roll this time around. Even though we are seeing some pump and dump in the market for a moment, we are still in a very stable phase. Still, bull is going to be a blast this year, Q3-Q4 probably.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:05:03 PM

Yes you are right, bitcoins will never perish because people are always interested on cryptocurrency and bitcoins is always on the top of the market which gains more popularity everyday.

Vs225655

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:50:35 PM

I do not believe in anything. Bitcoin is a currency that is not fixed by any factors. The price will continue to fluctuate. Must pass a couple of years so that the price for bitcoin was stable
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:34:51 PM

I agree with your opinion bitcoin will be very difficult to perish because so many devotees I think bitcoin will continue to grow,although bitcoin as currency is not fixed but in fact many are using bitcoin.and when there are still many people investing or buying demand on bitcoin then bitcoin will not die

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:57:33 PM

As we all know, bitcoin has passed all the tests of time and I think that is the reason enough for us not to doubt about it. We should not doubt about it's capability because despite of it's votality, it still continues to rise up and recover again. Bitcoin won't fail us and I believe that it will continue to strive higher.
ibrahimovik

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:01:13 PM

As you probably know, right now, almost all deals involving online shop or e-commerce have started using digital payment system. Various e-commerce, even to government agencies and public services also glanced e-payment as their payment method. Although not massively practiced yet, the use of Bitcoin as a digital payment has already begun to be attempted by some e-commerce and other digital businesses. In addition to its constantly rising value, the use of Bitcoin in digital payments is considered more practical, rather than using conventional money where users must first transfer to their e-payment account and just pay, not to mention the length of time it takes if different from the bank or the service is in error. With Bitcoin, everything can be done in just seconds and at almost free cost!
and that's the answer to your topic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: