Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:05:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC will not perish  (Read 813 times)
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 02:43:22 PM

Bitcoin is too resilient to perish though there are fluctuations in the prices on the market. Market will soon stabilize in no time.Do you believe that?

I believe yes and it will survive in time. Bitcoin is volatile but it could still survive and will continue to give us a good profit. Hodlers who will continue to hodl would really gain in the future once the values strike higher than what we all expect. We must not fear about the dip right now.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:03:54 PM

Bitcoin is too resilient to perish though there are fluctuations in the prices on the market. Market will soon stabilize in no time.Do you believe that?

Yes I believe, the market will soon improve and the price of coins will also start to improve. Many predict that at the beginning of 2018 Bitcoin prices will increase, but I am not sure, which I believe now is starting tomorrow the market will start to improve.
Although launching in 2018 with strong declines, I think that this time is very good for investors to buy bitcoin and keep to the end of the year, this is really a very good investment that investors big need to care.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:09:28 PM

I believe in the current situation, although bitcoin with the current fluctuations
in the lowest bitcoin price will surely rise again, because with the fewer bitcoin
supplies and the rarer bitcoin will surely be sought after even later bitcoin prices will soar.
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:36:46 PM

In my own perspective, bitcoin will not perish, it's price will just fall. It's possible that bitcoin becomes unpopular in the future, but it will still remain. As of now, it's still popular so it's impossible to perish, there's a lot of user of bitcoin and there's a lot of people who support bitcoin and also it's not banned all over the world.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jgaspar

Activity: 239

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:00:01 PM

If so many countries have already a lot cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin two became legal and alternative payment method I think it is an evidence that bitcoin would not just so easily perish or gone.
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:00:11 PM

it seems that bitcoin can be destroyed when bitcoin is out of service and when bitcoin is less necessary because bitcoin should always move and depend on the internet and electricity that make bitcoin very vulnerable.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:48:26 PM

Who can possibly think like that.It cannot happen not now or in the future. Since its inception in 2008 ,it has been doing great and so many other altcoins have joined and the market has been growing and gaining worldwide acceptance.

jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:02:47 AM

Noone believes bitcoin will ever perish. Even people who sell because they are afraid the price will go lower, believes that bitcoin is just losing value, not perishing. Even the most FUD person thinks that the price will go incredibly low but never perish. That is why bitcoin is insanely trustworthy.

It has no regulations from goverments and they can't touch it like they do with fiat. It has insane amount of people following it and believing in it. It has the technological background that no other currency ever had. I believe it will still be around even after we are all gone.
Aristus

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:25:38 PM

Bitcoin had been in many dip moment before and what is bitcoin is usually did was the step of turning back of making profit for the investors seek. Meaning the current dip is just a usual manner that we often see from bitcoin but still there are many in crypto community who still don't understand the bitcoin's fluctuation and get panic easily.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:19:35 PM

Noone believes bitcoin will ever perish. Even people who sell because they are afraid the price will go lower, believes that bitcoin is just losing value, not perishing. Even the most FUD person thinks that the price will go incredibly low but never perish. That is why bitcoin is insanely trustworthy.

It has no regulations from goverments and they can't touch it like they do with fiat. It has insane amount of people following it and believing in it. It has the technological background that no other currency ever had. I believe it will still be around even after we are all gone.
You have the pioint, bitcoin is backed up by secured network, and it's safe blockchain technology that sets apart from other cryptocurrencies. Whatever Bitcoin has reached into is not the end yet. It has the potential to go higher and stronger. Aside from this, we should realize that our actions, faith, decisions, attitude have a greatest impact in a way that it can either make bitcoin rise or fall, or even live or die.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:07:43 PM

Yes, many believe in bitcoin, and it becomes a bitcoin power to stay afloat. Bitcoin is the highest coin in crypto and it is more likely bitcoin to survive, although fall will be able to rise again.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:58:22 AM

I believe if bitcoin will not perish. bitcoin is very useful for the future of the economy in all countries. bitcoin also helps reduce unemployment and poverty. and bitcoin is a more secure, fast and accurate digital currency system that we can use for financial transactions.

bitcoin will not perish unlike those coin who has no good purpose they will live in a short period of time, bitcoin has a good purpose it will last until the end and also it has a good future unlike the other coin that has good price from the beginning and when time goes by the price are going down.
Yep, I do likewise. I strong believe that bitcoin will not perish. Bitcoin ,is going more viral, also it is setting big name in most parts of the world gruadually. Through its highly volatile, always the market get a recovery after though a dramatic drop.  Never do I think that bitcoin would be in dip forever.  Bitcoin has showed the bad fluctuation in the last 6 months, and now bitcoin shows us the sign to have a big rise. We’d better to believe in bitcoin instead of saying the negative prediction to this potential market.
Prodigye

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:59:43 AM

I believe that firmly, look at the market cycles for all assets and you will find that as long as the fundamentals are there it will not perish. We've gone through the euphoria and depression stages and now we are back into the bullish trend.
Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:19:21 AM

Of course.We all believe in BTC.BTC can fall a bit, but people will always benefit from it, which is very good.Today, many people are involved in working with him.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:15:45 AM

I really agree with you, bitcoin is a new technology that makes it easier for people to invest and transact, although bitcoin is now down this is its time to buy
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:35:30 PM

I really agree with you, bitcoin is a new technology that makes it easier for people to invest and transact, although bitcoin is now down this is its time to buy

People who believe btc will perish are likely those who either lost money because of wrong decisions, or have have assets that will be compromised once bitcoin and crypto soar. The future is blockchain. And btc will come with it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:48:45 PM

Bitcoin will never die, dont judge the bitcoin with current price. The price normally faces lot of ups and downs, once it goes very low means again it has a chance to pump high. Bitcoin has a bright future, now many countries accepted bitcoin as legal. People are aware of bitcoin and ready to invest in it because the profit of bitcoin will be more than any other investments.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:10:28 PM

I believe that bitcoin will definitely not go away, but the bitcoin price will probably go down very drastically in the next few years, you can see that the market is constantly falling, capitalization is deep and bitcoin prices are falling. Very strong during the past six months. The market is slowly falling into crisis, so I think in the future bitcoin prices will be able to fall very deep.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:46:40 PM

Because of the trade war that Trump unleashed, the world economy is going through difficult times. But this situation is an excellent ground for the prosperity of cryptology
fantasticX5

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:54:40 PM

Yes, this is just a correction and after this the price will somehow goes higher with participations of new buyers to create a good rally. Be patient.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: