Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:14:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time for that Long?  (Read 944 times)
Grimjule

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:43:42 AM

Now a days bitcoin and crypto is in very fallen position but if we invest for the coming three months you can earn good amount in long term and if you hold it further for more than six months the chances of growth is more, Beside all this if you find opportunity to trade you must have to do that and it is improving the country economy and people need.
Bitcoin is the pioneer and leading crypto in the market and when the price of bitcoin falls, Altcoin prices also fall and when bitcoin raises others also rise. Therefore we should concentrate only on bitcoin because it will grow up all other coins automatically. To help bitcoin raise more we should hold it for long time and never quit the market forever.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:36:07 PM

Many loses when they trade or sell their bitcoin below its costs. Maybe this 6k will be the bottom because it is very sad for us as hodlers and investors in cryptos if the value will drop again.

pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:45:01 PM

This year, for many, the price of bitcoin was unexpected. Many expected, perhaps, an endless price increase, but to their great regret this didn't happen. I will not hide, I also expected that there will be a correction in the spring, but with the beginning of summer we will dodge new peaks for Bitcoin.
Now we just have to accept the market for what it is. Don't be afraid and panic, as this will negatively affect your psychological state. And then you miss any opportunity to earn. Don't think about whether there will be a new bottom or not. Try to analyze charts and news background and calmly wait for your earning opportunities, but they surely will.
Last month was a great one to earn on BTC / USD. We also see that many altcoins began to pamp.
So don't despair.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:16:03 AM

Many loses when they trade or sell their bitcoin below its costs. Maybe this 6k will be the bottom because it is very sad for us as hodlers and investors in cryptos if the value will drop again.
It really not the best time for crypto investment, and yet we still need to out our trust for these.  It seems to be hard for everyone who are seeking for huge profit but it's sad it turns into less profitable.
It is not the end of crypto,  we still have ample of time to bring back bullish season and all worries will end up.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:58:29 AM

It really not the best time for crypto investment, and yet we still need to out our trust for these.  It seems to be hard for everyone who are seeking for huge profit but it's sad it turns into less profitable.
It is not the end of crypto,  we still have ample of time to bring back bullish season and all worries will end up.
we see today the market is back down. i think this is a tough time. but for those who dare to take risks, i think now is the right time to invest. and be patient waiting for market to improve
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:58:00 AM

We dipped below 6k on the weekend. What do you guys think, is it a bottom this time and it is time for epic Long?

Personally I felt like it was the bottom at 8k at 7k and multiple times already at 6.7k and at 6.2k, so I am wary about calling it a bottom again just to see it drop another 500   Lips sealed

IF thats the bottom,so we have been in bottom for three tims now,because bitcoin price drops below $6,000 this year?Lol I believe that the bottom is below. $5,000 and thts what im waiting for
Since my bitcoin had been bought from the $9,000 value

Stupid answer,how will the bull return if we will stop investing or if we withdraw our trust in crypto?Dont you have a brain ?Cryptocurrency value grows because of us,the unvestors damn
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:18:25 AM

We dipped below 6k on the weekend. What do you guys think, is it a bottom this time and it is time for epic Long?

Personally I felt like it was the bottom at 8k at 7k and multiple times already at 6.7k and at 6.2k, so I am wary about calling it a bottom again just to see it drop another 500   Lips sealed
I also agree with this idea when Bitcoin fluctuates at different rates and at different times, so the price will be different. There is no bottom with Bitcoin that we feel at reasonable prices and good for home invest.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:24:45 AM

I also agree with this idea when Bitcoin fluctuates at different rates and at different times, so the price will be different. There is no bottom with Bitcoin that we feel at reasonable prices and good for home invest.

Obviously when it fluctuates, the price would move in different directions. For me we have reached the bottom this year already ($5800) so I don't see the price going further below $6k. In fact this trading sideways has put the price somewhat stable in the vicinity of $6000-$6500 so that's good indication that we weak hands and FOMO is no longer present in the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:09:43 AM

Bellow $6000 value happens twice after you posted this so it means this is not the bottom and i wish it arrived soon,so the growing season might start after that since this whole year gives us some losses
So after being convinced that this is the bottom,then what happened?Lol bottom is too far from $5000 so lets expect more drops of prices before we can easily say that bullrun is on the way

Inikoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:49:51 AM

Looks like 6k worked very well as the resistence, when price bounce back everytime it hits that level. So I would say, probably it was, and it is the bottom, or if not, hopefully not too much below.

Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:43:47 AM

we see today the market is back down. i think this is a tough time. but for those who dare to take risks, i think now is the right time to invest. and be patient waiting for market to improve
When making decisions, it is always tough and that is why investments never come easy and it is not everyone that tends to be a part of the benefit in the long term, because they are too scared or have no basic strategies to be taking some decisions. It is not about all the short movements in the market that counts, it is basically the long term growth that counts.

And sometimes, even as a trader, you always need to have it all planned out, before entering or exiting a position, which to me, all these little fluctuation is not something I would want to see as an issue at all, but a time to be taking those decisions that would give you the best in the long run.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:08:36 PM

because in trading or investing in crypto we must always be patient to wait until the market will experience an increase in the price of coins in it, because like bitcoin it will definitely increase and decrease

Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:00:39 PM

because in trading or investing in crypto we must always be patient to wait until the market will experience an increase in the price of coins in it, because like bitcoin it will definitely increase and decrease
Surely it is nature of crypto currency it never stop at any price they will have to wait, in this age when everything is getting value and importance they will have a better life with a little patience and smartness so try to hold even if the price is getting below the price you bought your coin with, soon you will feel the price rising and then it will be good time for you to earn high amount of profit, so whenever you think about to invest try to invest for long term.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:31:41 PM

in my opinion it's already at the bottom price. several times bitcoin has a price of $ 6K but it has not reached below this price. as long as there is no bad news from the SEC. I think bitcoin will last for a while at $ 6k to $ 6500k, before continuing its jump at $ 7k to $ 10k. so keep holding with the condition of preparing funds to back up.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:50:48 PM

If it is not the best time, then when is the best time? When the market is already moving up pretty fast. In that case, you really want to have a strategy that can make you hop in as fast as you can without having to get to miss the initial take off.

Most times though, if you know you are not a regular trader, or you are the long term type, this is not a bad time at all, even with some stop loss below the last bounce. Most of the coins in the market though have really been in their lows for a while now, and it is only left for you as an individual to be taking advantage of them.
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:03:32 PM

of course upward trend makes us hope to wait, if trend goes down and we wait, i think it is a futile act, because price is getting down and waiting for a trend reversal is longer

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:25:38 PM

June is the last below $6000 value but yet we can’t be assure about reaching the bottom,because look until now market is red.and theres no indication of the bear coming soon.
I am confident that before the year end,there will be a good news for all of us.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:12:44 PM

of course upward trend makes us hope to wait, if trend goes down and we wait, i think it is a futile act, because price is getting down and waiting for a trend reversal is longer
This is fact and this is reality we will have to move according to the trend and the time, when market is high we will have to be ready selling and when it is not high so there is no reason to panic, you have suggested us wise things same as you I think we should wait to recover all loses, never panic just hold because patient one can get the best, I am sure about it.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:01:08 PM

Hello! I think now is the time. I do not believe that the price of Bitcoin will be below $ 6,000. But this is only my opinion, everyone decides for himself)) Good luck to everyone !!!
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:10:24 PM

maybe for many people if you have bought at a high price this is the right time for the long term. now if you panic sell it will only be detrimental, not only large coins including bitcoin or ethereum but now all the coins are better used for the long term.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: