Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:09:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dead cat bounce in progress!  (Read 256 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:58:43 AM

A dead cat bounce is temporary recovery in prices after a substantial fall!
There was a substantial purchase of Bitcoin at approx 5750 USD Sunday!
This Whale might dump the lot after some FOMO: Very dangerous at the moment.
In addition a new bear flag will most probably form!
There is no real demand for Bitcoin.
Binance trade volume is down 50 percent over a period of time(I read this today)
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:11:08 AM

Maybe we will see another dead cat bounce, but I am not really sure how high the price will go up in the next time. Possible is maybe a target of 7500 USD or something like that but I am still a bit bearish. I bought a small portion and I will buy more if we see aother huge dip..
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:15:55 AM

Maybe we will see another dead cat bounce, but I am not really sure how high the price will go up in the next time. Possible is maybe a target of 7500 USD or something like that but I am still a bit bearish. I bought a small portion and I will buy more if we see aother huge dip..

7500 USD from here is not a possibility from public sentiment Only: Only a whale can do this with a massive pump and good public sentiment follow through! The pump needs to be done at 6150 or more to flush out the bears!
jeanniej4

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:24:53 AM

If btc stops at today's 61xx, we will most likely see another dead cat being bounced in a few days.
Zone for the new bottom zone will be in the range of 5k5-5k6.
I think the bear will still be alive in 1-2 months, so be calm. Do not care much about whale motion, sometimes we will die very badly for FOMO.
So I think it's not a good time to buy now. Be careful.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:49:43 AM

If btc stops at today's 61xx, we will most likely see another dead cat being bounced in a few days.
Zone for the new bottom zone will be in the range of 5k5-5k6.
I think the bear will still be alive in 1-2 months, so be calm. Do not care much about whale motion, sometimes we will die very badly for FOMO.
So I think it's not a good time to buy now. Be careful.

Yes, it is insane to buy now: Any top investor will tell you the same. It is pure gambling at the moment!
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:07:10 PM

Although the price of bitcoin looks very low to make some buying, I have still hesitations about buying now. I will just wait a little bit more to see the next prices.
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:24:08 PM

Even though we may see a another dead cat bounce now, it is still bear market and it seems like it will go below even $5000 in the following months, that might be end of many investors.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:31:18 PM

Even though we may see a another dead cat bounce now, it is still bear market and it seems like it will go below even $5000 in the following months, that might be end of many investors.

Bear Flag forming also!
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:32:56 PM

Although the price of bitcoin looks very low to make some buying, I have still hesitations about buying now. I will just wait a little bit more to see the next prices.

You need to wait! It is very dangerous.
baghodler123

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:34:52 PM

Yeah, I like the idea of playing the bounces too. Bought some altcoins. Also buying BTC seems like a good idea.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:39:27 PM

Yeah, I like the idea of playing the bounces too. Bought some altcoins. Also buying BTC seems like a good idea.

Put a stop loss on BTC and Alts with profit that you are happy with!
auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:16:54 PM

I agree with you that the decline will continue and we must be ready to accept it. I'm sure a big decline will happen and maybe $4000 is the lowest btc price for this year.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:59:01 PM

These dead cat bounces have allowed some investors to cash in when it temporarily rises, but one big bear i.e mt gox is now out of the picture. The recovery might therefore be real as gox will not be dumping at least until next year.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
phm

Activity: 378
Merit: 110

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:07:26 PM

Oh, whales have a big possibilities. And I think they will dump till $5-5.2k. And after that when all passengers leaves train they start BTC to the top of the Olimp. Or world crisis can help us to start

kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:38:26 PM

You are calling it a dead cat bounce while most of analyst see it as last dip or inverted peak and possible start of market recovery from here, i think next month will prove us where market is going, lets see.

Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:34:35 PM

You need to wait! It is very dangerous.
Waiting to more dump price is still not guaranteed. We all know that this market can bounce at no specific time and maybe it will start to pump now so if you wait for more days you might miss this train. Well, trust your own analysis and don't regret anything about it.
georgereyes

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:30:17 PM

$5000 is the magic number.
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:40:57 PM

A dead cat bounce is temporary recovery in prices after a substantial fall!
There was a substantial purchase of Bitcoin at approx 5750 USD Sunday!
This Whale might dump the lot after some FOMO: Very dangerous at the moment.
In addition a new bear flag will most probably form!
There is no real demand for Bitcoin.
Binance trade volume is down 50 percent over a period of time(I read this today)

Are we all gona die??? Sounds so pessimistic. )) True, but i hope, at least they(wales) will give us some happy days and rise price back at 6.700, at least for a bit time.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:28:34 PM

Whales earned fabulous money last year. Now they squeeze out new investors who came to the cryptosphere quite recently. Time and money they have a lot they do not hurry,  this whole year will be under a bearish flag!
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:58:54 PM

Whales earned fabulous money last year. Now they squeeze out new investors who came to the cryptosphere quite recently. Time and money they have a lot they do not hurry,  this whole year will be under a bearish flag!

I would like to say that everyone is accustomed to blaming whales, but I want to remind you, that those who want to speculate, play a role in this drop, not less than whales, constantly selling bitcoin in the hope of buying it as cheap as possible. And i hope your wrong, and a bullran will comeback much earlyer.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: