Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:21:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum smart contracts  (Read 110 times)
gio_jordan (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:59:40 AM

Hello folks. I am going to create a new coin,new blockchain for my coin. different from all the blockchains. I want to have smart contracts for my coin. Can I just fork ethereum smart contracts and use it for my coin in my own blockchain? will ethereum let me do that? or do i have to write smart contracts by myself, also write compiler and new language like solidity? Thanks
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:14:10 PM

Hello folks. I am going to create a new coin,new blockchain for my coin. different from all the blockchains. I want to have smart contracts for my coin. Can I just fork ethereum smart contracts and use it for my coin in my own blockchain? will ethereum let me do that? or do i have to write smart contracts by myself, also write compiler and new language like solidity? Thanks
If you can make a new coin that has a new wallet. Means you can make new discoveries that can be used by many people. Can you give us some hints. I think it's hard to make it the way you want it. You must have a team that can work together for a smart contract.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: