Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:52:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have another job besides being a Bounty Hunter?  (Read 994 times)
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:40:04 AM

Being a bounty hunter is not a reliable business. but a job to be done as a 2nd or 3rd job. because the reward distribution is unfair. and nobody knows how much money you will get. we can not trust this business and provide our own livelihood.
I am a filmmaker and I run the same time cafe. but I can make a living by doing more than one job.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:06:52 AM

I understand that being a bounty Hunter can make money and improve the family economy, but do you have other jobs? because if I just rely on money from Bounty I think it will not be enough.

Hello friend.
I also work as a bounty hunter. But I also have a job other than that. I also work outside my home. Because with my work as a reward hunter is not enough for the needs of my family and my life. By following the extra work outside, I can give to my family.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 10:48:52 AM

Depending only on bounty for living can be really risky as you never know how much money you will get in the end and some bounties even don't pay their participants so if you depend only on it and don't get anything at the end of the day then it can affect you financially and can also affect your plans so having a full time job is always the best choice and treat bounties as an extra source of income so even if you don't get paid you have monthly salary which can take care of your living.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:01:38 AM

I do not seem to have a job other than being a bounty hunter, but I have a friend who is out of his job and choosing to be a bounty hunter I think it is very risky because I see bounty can not get a lot of money even uncertain.
Natsuu

Activity: 1106
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:03:08 AM

Doing bounty is not even a work for me but rather likely a hobby. A hobby as I'm doing this in my spare time aside from my job because I know doing bounty doesn't have any stable income. It's better to have a back up and if we can do multiple jobs then why not? I mean work while we're still young so we can retire young as well.

TianaStam

Activity: 218
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:07:54 AM

I have a job with a minimal monthly salary 200€, I do not earn too much from crypto for now, only couple of tens of dollars in a good time, but I hope it's just a beginning and in future, when bitcoin will raise back again my crypto income will show better results.
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:15:53 AM

I have working in the computer shop as a computer attendant , my salary is not enough for my family daily needs so i need to find more extra income as good partner in my work . Then my friend told me if i want a extra income as sideline that good in my work . Then i tried it and its worth it , so until now im still a bounty hunter .  Cool

rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:35:23 AM

I understand that being a bounty Hunter can make money and improve the family economy, but do you have other jobs? because if I just rely on money from Bounty I think it will not be enough.

I don't rely too much on bounties,i maybe a hunter but i manage my time to do my daily responsibilities.I have a regular job but i see that it was not enough that is why i make it as an alternative source extra income.I need to do things well inorder to do my daily task being a worker,a hunter and a mother,its like i do multitasking.

3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:38:58 AM

Depending only on bounty for living can be really risky as you never know how much money you will get in the end and some bounties even don't pay their participants so if you depend only on it and don't get anything at the end of the day then it can affect you financially and can also affect your plans so having a full time job is always the best choice and treat bounties as an extra source of income so even if you don't get paid you have monthly salary which can take care of your living.
Earnings from bounty hunting is not fixed and is not stable. I take bounty as a part-time job, because the financial distribution from bounty is not certain, the income generated depends on the market condition and performance. It may not be that dependable as the main source of income but undeniably it can generate good earnings if you have the willingness, patience and commitment to do the task assigned.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:40:49 AM

right now, no. I used to work before I got to know the world of crypto and also work in bounty campaign. currently only want to focus on the world of crypto and also learn computer programming language.
erundook

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:00:53 PM

Yes I do, I work at the church,  and it is the part-time job so I am able to make my way with cryptocurrencies almost without losses in terms of time needed, and church job grants me some stability.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:17:01 PM

Actually,a weeks after i decided to focus in crypto activities. But,through of this forum i changed my mind,when i was asking here about my work situation,i got many advised that i really appreciated. Now,i continue my work and by doing crypto activities,it will be my part time job as i learned on many comments and advised for me.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:57:21 PM

I think it was possible to live with bounty money before. Maybe until last year. But if you are not a student it is not possible to survive with only bounty money nowadays.

turn the page
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:16:38 PM

no, i don't have job other than being a bounty hunter. I'm still in school and I do not have a job yet, but I do not make bounty my permanent job, bounty just to make extra money and for a while.
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 01:27:31 PM

I have a major job. I work in the finance department and earn a salary every month. bounty work I do after I finish doing my main job. I think it's very important to have a major job because every month get a salary.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:41:55 PM

I previously got a decent job but I decided to go out and try to focus more on the world of bounty and cryptocurrency but it seems that the result from cryptocurrency is not too much anymore because now there are too many participants.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:55:36 PM

Find a more stable job sir. Don't just rely on the Cryptos for we are not sure for the bad things that might happen.
ilnick

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:00:02 PM

Of course I have a basic job, the company generosity is an additional income. But in the future I really want the main income to be from generosity
reyanshbasu

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:10:13 PM

Yes, I still have my permanent job and I can't leave it because that is my source of income every month and also Im a bounty hunters and it really help me a lot to  have a extra income. This two source of income is the good things happen to my self which change my financial life. I can't stop on joining in some campaign because I know someday this is the one key to become one of the rich person in crypto world..
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:14:10 PM

I have a work job on a certain company a regular worker of jollibee fast food chain, and sometimes due to my work demand of time like overtime of duties, that's why I have no time to post everyday on my account. But I try my best to make a required post in order to have a extra income that helps my daily personal needs.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: