Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:12:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IBC - INTERNATIONAL BLOCKCHAIN CONGRESS | 3rd and 4th of August  (Read 4276 times)
DBrie

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:59:46 PM

"When the government of the world’s fastest growing economy comes together to build a smart, connected nation, you don’t want to miss a slice of the pie." - I like their tweet! Isn't it cool?! Is India really the fastest growing economy?
enblocmedia (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:12:42 PM

I heard Yiseul Cho will visit IBC. She is an advisor of ICON Foundation that supports the ICON and an advisor to Nucleus Vision.
By the way she is a founder & organizer of the biggest private blockchain technology community in the world focused on finance industry - Hyperledger London. She was on the BlockchainExpo in London in April. Did anybody heard her speech?

We are glad that our event will be visited by such authoritative guests and they will share their opinion on the current situation in the cryptocurrency world nowadays!
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:36:19 PM

I am glad that such countries as India are investing in the development of BLOCKCHAIN technologies. Such congresses are important for the cryptocommunity to develop together and in the right direction
enblocmedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:45:09 PM

"When the government of the world’s fastest growing economy comes together to build a smart, connected nation, you don’t want to miss a slice of the pie." - I like their tweet! Isn't it cool?! Is India really the fastest growing economy?

Yes, fortunately, yes! India’s economy was re-crowned the world’s fastest growing economy this year, with economic growth forecasts of 7% to 7.5% for 2018/2019.

The government said the growth was driven by a fleet of structural reforms, among them: the privatisation of parts of the economy, the introduction of a new ‘goods and services tax’ and the easing of restrictions of foreign investment.
nikolayrogov

Activity: 248

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:54:23 PM

I am glad that such countries as India are investing in the development of BLOCKCHAIN technologies. Such congresses are important for the cryptocommunity to develop together and in the right direction

You goddawn right! A couple of years ago crypto society was like skatboraders on the backyard. But now, it's a huge part of future world economy.
alextrig42

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:02:48 PM

Yes, fortunately, yes! India’s economy was re-crowned the world’s fastest growing economy this year, with economic growth forecasts of 7% to 7.5% for 2018/2019.

The government said the growth was driven by a fleet of structural reforms, among them: the privatisation of parts of the economy, the introduction of a new ‘goods and services tax’ and the easing of restrictions of foreign investment.

That's great! It's time to invest in Indian bussiness! On the International Blockchain Congress will be the huge amount of possibilities to get profitable acquaintance with investors, entrepreneurs and enthusiasts from the world of cryptocurrencies.
mopsicus

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:19:53 PM

This is a great step. I'm happy that this congress will add fuel to the Nucleus Vision, other projects and cryptos. I will be attending this event. Let hope the other crypto buddies may join. Is there any chance to become a speaker there?
enblocmedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:28:20 PM

India has pursued a liberal policy about cryptocurrencies this days. Local startups definitely need to visit IBC, and catch their lucky chance there. How many of them will visit this event?

This edition of the International Blockchain Congress will highlight the movers and shakers of the blockchain industry, regulatory authorities from emerging markets, and startups from around the world who are at the forefront of blockchain innovation. This conference will feature keynotes from prominent blockchain leaders, including David Chaum, Tim Draper and many more.

What is the difference between the types of tickets? Does it make sense for a private investor to buy a VIP ticket?
Of course, if you intend to get acquainted personally with some high-ranking guests and have the opportunity to participate in networking with them. And of course, such nice additions as lunch and cocktails.
enblocmedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:34:00 PM

This is a great step. I'm happy that this congress will add fuel to the Nucleus Vision, other projects and cryptos. I will be attending this event. Let hope the other crypto buddies may join. Is there any chance to become a speaker there?

Sure, it is. More information you can find here:
https://www.enbloc.media/tickets#become-a-speaker

Also, we have to note, that from 1st of July ticket will cost more. More detailed information look here:
https://www.enbloc.media/tickets
olehrazin

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:42:42 PM

What is the difference between the types of tickets? Does it make sense for a private investor to buy a VIP ticket?

Bro, if you're working in crypto bussiness no way you buy cheapest ticket!  Smiley
Just to hang around and listen speakers? No! I think every crypto entrepreneur have to get VIP ticket and he/she will have a chance shake a hand and give a bussiness card to such giants of crypto industry like Tim Draper! It is a great chance for everyone who has some working idea, isn't it?
Lasthero999

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:50:18 PM

Bro, if you're working in crypto bussiness no way you buy cheapest ticket!  Smiley
Just to hang around and listen speakers? No! I think every crypto entrepreneur have to get VIP ticket and he/she will have a chance shake a hand and give a bussiness card to such giants of crypto industry like Tim Draper! It is a great chance for everyone who has some working idea, isn't it?

You are absolutely right. But I'm just trading cryptos. I think I'll purchase a middle option. But, I really have to hurry up, till 1st of July. Later in will be $300 more. Now there is a 20% Early Bird discount. Does anybody know, can I pay them with a cryptos?
zgarretnill

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:58:22 PM

Will there be a discussion about regulatory of cryptocurrencies and crypto  exchanges on that Congress?
enblocmedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:03:54 PM

Will there be a discussion about regulatory of cryptocurrencies and crypto  exchanges on that Congress?

Of course it will. This issue will be discussed on the 3rd August at 5:30 pm on the panel, and then on the 4th August at 3:15 pm.
DBrie

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:05:17 AM

That's great! It's time to invest in Indian bussiness! On the International Blockchain Congress will be the huge amount of possibilities to get profitable acquaintance with investors, entrepreneurs and enthusiasts from the world of cryptocurrencies.

For those who unable to fly to India would be great to watch stream or smth. Do IBC have an Youtube channel?
mastermindo

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:04:53 PM

For those who unable to fly to India would be great to watch stream or smth. Do IBC have an Youtube channel?

They have. But it's tiny and empty yet. Let's subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJQppb1YJsI0YbDBXn5DMUg?view_as=subscriber
WhiteRed44

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:51:23 PM

Great chance for blockchain developer! We will see the ideas of future! Unfortunately, I can't be there. Does anybody know, will it be some official filming?
enblocmedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:06:45 PM

Less than 35 days to go for the InternationalBlockchainCongress. If you are preparing to launch the next big idea in the #blockchain space, then the #InternationalBlockchainCongress is for you! Come, meet your prospective investor. Gain more insights on blockchain trends, reserve your tickets here https://goo.gl/CmNi68
bunopos

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:20:14 PM

I heard Yiseul Cho will visit IBC. She is an advisor of ICON Foundation that supports the ICON and an advisor to Nucleus Vision.
By the way she is a founder & organizer of the biggest private blockchain technology community in the world focused on finance industry - Hyperledger London. She was on the BlockchainExpo in London in April. Did anybody heard her speech?

We are glad that our event will be visited by such authoritative guests and they will share their opinion on the current situation in the cryptocurrency world nowadays!

When can we hear about, actually, Indian initiatives in crypto industry and applying blockchain in everyday life?
enblocmedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:26:43 PM

When can we hear about, actually, Indian initiatives in crypto industry and applying blockchain in everyday life?

This issue will be discussed on the 3rd of August at 2 pm after lunch.
DBrie

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:02:05 AM

This issue will be discussed on the 3rd of August at 2 pm after lunch.

Interesting... Would be great surprise, if India becomes more innovative crypto country than South Korea in the East world Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: