Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:41:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO][HILL] HELIXHILLS - DECENTRALISED SERVICE MARKET  (Read 1656 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:08:45 PM

A very promising project with a unique concept that will simplify the processes of interaction in the market of services with the help of blockchain technology. Reading on their whitepaper had gave me interest to follow the progress of this project as this will create a big impact in the crypto industry soon. I'm hoping for your success on this project.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:24:42 PM

I see at roadmap, we have so long to listing at exchange right, Q4-2019. How long or how many stage of HELIXHILLS ICO period ?
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:26:23 PM

Good thing to know that the project are aiming to help the consumers to have a better experienced and satisafctions in every services they wanted here in crypto world. Providing this kind of purpose will surely be liked by the people of crypto and possibly gained big supports from the businessmen that will lead to it's better development.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:16:13 PM

I do not understand much about the DECENTRALISED that the project is referring to here, if I can but the project developers will explain better to the community to understand that they consider investing seriously in the project HELIXHILLS.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:24:24 PM

If I understand correctly, your project is based on the work of Freelancers? If so, what services can be provided? I just did not understand the text because you only have the site in English, will you still translate more languages?
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:32:02 PM

I do not understand much about the DECENTRALISED that the project is referring to here, if I can but the project developers will explain better to the community to understand that they consider investing seriously in the project HELIXHILLS.

You can read their whitepaper to know more about Helixhills services. But i have seriously about lending services from Helixhills, what will they working?

player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:45:10 PM

although I've found the same pre ico concept in a scam project, I hope this team can be trusted well, I also see this project is very good when it is well developed
I read the information about the team members of the project and they have great experience in their field. As well I read the whitepaper and it is very easy to understand the concept of the project.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:07:11 PM

although I've found the same pre ico concept in a scam project, I hope this team can be trusted well, I also see this project is very good when it is well developed
I read the information about the team members of the project and they have great experience in their field. As well I read the whitepaper and it is very easy to understand the concept of the project.
Yes, i agree with you that Helixhill provide us a good details and useful information for their project is so clearly and easily to know which Helixhills will working for.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:24:28 PM

It's very important for each project to have a well experienced and competitive team members and developers. They will be the brain and heart of each project. They will be doing a big role towards success. The project concept and the whitepaper was well explained its very good that the whitepaper is clear and understandable for the benefits of investors snd users.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:39:14 PM

Helixhills project has a short term and long term goal as per the details on the roadmap. May we also know when will your tokens get listed on the exchanges. It seems that was not included on the roadmap.
Indeed, this information is not on the site and is not mentioned anywhere, maybe it's because the site has just opened and the information has not been updated yet.
I think that after a while, the developers will add this information on the official website and here on the forum. So just wait a bit and soon you'll find out.
Definitely, they can bring much attention to the people around the world so that they can earn more money from the investors and use it for the fund of the project.
Hopefully they will attract more attention and interest of investors ans supporters. They very good and awesome concept one thing need to consider is how to make project more appealing and fabulous to be noticeable by many. This will be huge challenge of the team and all developers.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:43:49 PM

Helixhills project has a short term and long term goal as per the details on the roadmap. May we also know when will your tokens get listed on the exchanges. It seems that was not included on the roadmap.
Indeed, this information is not on the site and is not mentioned anywhere, maybe it's because the site has just opened and the information has not been updated yet.
I think that after a while, the developers will add this information on the official website and here on the forum. So just wait a bit and soon you'll find out.
Definitely, they can bring much attention to the people around the world so that they can earn more money from the investors and use it for the fund of the project.
Hopefully they will attract more attention and interest of investors ans supporters. They have very good and awesome concept one thing need to consider is how to make project more appealing and fabulous to be noticeable by many. This will be huge challenge of the team and all developers.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:55:02 PM

Yes, i agree with you that Helixhill provide us a good details and useful information for their project is so clearly and easily to know which Helixhills will working for.
Yes, simple yet very clear and understandable instructions and informations. It's  will definitely bring the team the project to success. I know project is still new but I hope that the team could create a amazing project marketing strategies to attract people in crypto market community nowadays the competition is high and need to have unique and useful project to gain interest from community.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:51:04 PM

The twist of its platform is very interesting, the concept is well organized and efficient for the community. This project will surely gain access and support from the community since its gives alot of benifets to the extent of this project in the crypto world.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:55:06 PM

It's very important for each project to have a well experienced and competitive team members and developers. They will be the brain and heart of each project. They will be doing a big role towards success. The project concept and the whitepaper was well explained its very good that the whitepaper is clear and understandable for the benefits of investors snd users.

This concept of project kinda new to the trend technology business a brain for choosing a partner in the business field is kinda difficult to determine it needs a lot of strategic planning. This is very useful project because they will install a standard concept for the sake of safety.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:57:26 PM

A very promising project with a unique concept that will simplify the processes of interaction in the market of services with the help of blockchain technology. Reading on their whitepaper had gave me interest to follow the progress of this project as this will create a big impact in the crypto industry soon. I'm hoping for your success on this project.

Commonly, every project is really promising and also have a nice concept. About this platform, it adopts the blockchain technology which mean it is more secured than a traditional way transactions. It is good that more developers are creating a Dapp which it can really help the crypto to gorw more in the future.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:58:30 PM

That is true it is a promising consultant project that a business man really needs it for the sources of gathering exact business partner soon. This type of project is finding the partner if it is compatible to each other and their goal meets. The platform recognize the needs of everyone in the community.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:00:16 PM

Right, eventhough the project is new to the community here in crypto but its appealing concept is very interesting. This Helixhills will provide the necessary needs of the community which contains the modification of this new age technology.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:02:48 PM

Good thing to know that the project are aiming to help the consumers to have a better experienced and satisafctions in every services they wanted here in crypto world. Providing this kind of purpose will surely be liked by the people of crypto and possibly gained big supports from the businessmen that will lead to it's better development.

Yes because this is for complying the service produces the good result of every business. This project is in need by many of businessmen. It is kinda consultant for every business happen. Their is a chance that this project will be successful it will raise the rank because of the trend that platform catered.
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:15:19 PM

I see at roadmap, we have so long to listing at exchange right, Q4-2019. How long or how many stage of HELIXHILLS ICO period ?

Looking through their FAQ, the ICO takes 10 rounds to complete. So, expect to have a long token sale and this is quite a very challenging task. You can check more in their site if you want to see more information about the platform.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:24:42 PM

You've got a good observation mate but i think that is a small problem that can be easily fixed. What captured my attention with this project is the presentation of their team members. As a follower of this project, i will pay special attention to the team behind this because they are the ones that will constitute to the future of this ICO.  

That is definitely right, every investors always check first the team members before they proceed with their next step of choosing an ICO. Furthermore, this is still new and maybe the team already have some future plans to make their project be known here in this forum and also in social networking site.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: