Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:37:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO][HILL] HELIXHILLS - DECENTRALISED SERVICE MARKET  (Read 1656 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Merjay18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:20:20 PM

I recently visited their ICO sale website and wants to find out what is the status of the ICO sale is still the same last week I wonder why its still the same collected?
Probably the main reason for that is the lacked of strategy especially in advertising and promoting where it can truly help to catch the attentions of potential crypto investors. If the team only did this, maybe they can be able to collect more funds now. But still there is enough time to do it and I'm hoping for the team to consider it.
Also it could be possible that they just havent updated thier webpage yet thats why the person is still seeing the same amoubt raised on the ico sale.
It maybe also posible reasons about the movements of the sales. I hope that the team can do some new updates like for example the bounty campaigns that mentioned above. The campaigns will surely be very helpful for the project success and the increase of its sale. Other than that the project will be more famous and the number of its investors and supporters will also increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:25:46 PM

the development team has launched a large bounty campaign, it's really good. But I'm wondering, is there a referral program in the project, or maybe the team did not foresee this option?

This could lead them to attract a big bunch of supporters to join the bounty campaigns. Great news to the team, also congrats for achieving high impression in just a few days on the sale.
It should be much easier to promote the project with the help of the bounty participants, can someone share the bounty thread link so that we could read on the bounty requirements.
Yes, newcomers are heavily interested to come to a project rather than before they creating the bounty campaigns for this project.
Yes, the newcomers are interested to join specialy in bounty campaigns because they want to earn and support the project at the same time. Through campaigns some investors will notice the project becof good and positive feedbacks. The project will increase the number community members because of the launching of the campaigns and some other strategies.
Bounty campaign will help promote HELIXHILLS and make their telegram chat into a bigger groups as I've notice today it's few for a less than 600 members. A lively telegram chat can attract more investors to invest with a good community rapport.
Actually, bounty campaign will just give more audiences and give more members amount of their social media, this is the purpose of the bounty.

Definitely, it's a way of promoting the project and also it disseminate more information. Bounty campaign is the most effective way of advertising and the legal way of inviting investors. So, it the team wanted to have more support then they should create it.
Indeed, though no news about bounty for now, let hope there would be in the future, it will be a great help especially for new projects.
Yes, the followers and supporters have the same suggestions about the bounty campaigns. Great idea in which the project will not only be famous but also it increases the number of its investors and participants. One more thing the project also need to have sort off project advertising or vedio presentation. In this way the project also have the chance to more popular in the market.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:26:01 PM

I recently visited their ICO sale website and wants to find out what is the status of the ICO sale is still the same last week I wonder why its still the same collected?
Probably the main reason for that is the lacked of strategy especially in advertising and promoting where it can truly help to catch the attentions of potential crypto investors. If the team only did this, maybe they can be able to collect more funds now. But still there is enough time to do it and I'm hoping for the team to consider it.
Also it could be possible that they just havent updated thier webpage yet thats why the person is still seeing the same amoubt raised on the ico sale.
It maybe also posible reasons about the movements of the sales. I hope that the team can do some new updates like for example the bounty campaigns that mentioned above. The campaigns will surely be very helpful for the project success and the increase of its sale. Other than that the project will be more famous and the number of its investors and supporters will also increase.
Yeah, there are so many people joining to invest in the prroject so that's why their webpage isn't updated for now, updating it just wasting time.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:00:35 PM

Definitely, it's a way of promoting the project and also it disseminate more information. Bounty campaign is the most effective way of advertising and the legal way of inviting investors. So, it the team wanted to have more support then they should create it.
Indeed, though no news about bounty for now, let hope there would be in the future, it will be a great help especially for new projects.
If at this stage there is no generosity, then it will not. Always when the project starts advertising, at the same time the company Bounty is created.
most likely it is. But maybe the team will still launch the bounty campaign a little later, and it will not be very big. In any case, the developers should answer this question.

HELIXHILLS has generous bounty with 3% of the sold token. This will surely help more in promoting this good project to a wider coverage around the world and attract more investors.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4592551.0

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:09:54 PM

Yeah, there are so many people joining to invest in the prroject so that's why their webpage isn't updated for now, updating it just wasting time.
I think that IC0 sale are yet to be scheduled by the team handling this area of the project helixhills, the promotion of the ICO sale .  As of now I think they were preparing to promote the
launching of the  project Helixhills and studying what strategy they  may use to help the project in promoting its services as new tokens

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:17:19 PM

HELIXHILLS - uses Blockchain Infrastructure to help consumers, service providers and professional consultants automate algorithms to select business partners and complete transactions, record interaction time and charge related parties using appropriate rates, and provide instant loans to reliable users.

Not only that one but also the HELIXHILLS will find out who and kind of personality does the partner would be in the business so that it will focus more in the progress of the business and the project. The consumers will benefits of this kind of business because they can be the beneficiaries of all businessmen.
Helixhills is some sort of a bridge that is bridging the gap between the employer and employee with the help of blockchain technology. I have seen other projects similar to this one and want to find out what is the edge of Helixhills with it's competitors.  

Yes that is true , as of now there's many agencies operating similar to this but they are using the conventional processing , that's why they will always encountered a delayed of every transaction , then lately HelixHills come out and making solution of every problem since they using blockchain technology , so expect more development and progress of this project .

I don't think that there are so many platform that operating similar to this since this project was very unique than the others platform which similar to this.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:44:24 PM

I believe that this new project is very interesting and promising. There is an opportunity to invest your money in this project, and there is an opportunity to earn good tokens in the bounty. I like this new concept with the amazing HELIXHILLS project. I recommend that my friends invest here.
Well, you know that there are so many opportunity to invest in any project, but be sure you learn the project first before investing.
Most of the people in this forum were easily intended and convinced in any ICO, I hope they will surely not get scammed, but for about this project, I think this project is legit.
With documents like everything is in order, if you doubt this, you can at any time go to the site and check all the documentation there.
Documents are the biggest thing that you should have learned before investing in the project because it can predict the future.
Yes, the documents are important, but how are you going to predict the future with their help? What is it in my head does not fit, because it is impossible to guess anything at all, everything can go not according to plan as it is written in the road map.
The roadmap is very detailed IMO and I dont see any reasons why they wont be able to accomplish it. So far they have a good reputation so investors should easily invest on this project.
So far, yes, I agree with you. But maybe in time if there are deviations from the map, which the developers created, then they may have problems with investors who invested their money.

I believe that HELIXHILLS will not let this happen because it will greatly affect the trust of the investors and the reputation of the project development team, trust HELIXHILLS.

I understand that you completely trust the project? Can you have a pointerisovatsya? Have you invested in this project or not? And at what price did you buy the project tokens?

What is pointerisovatsya and what does it even mean? Doesn't even seem to be and english word. Also I highly doubt the dude spent a single dime on the ICO
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:20:55 PM

This project looks very interesting and I think is going to be a very lovely project in the long run

Yes, exactly the project looks beneficial for investment. Making an investment in this project will definitely help us to make huge amount of profit within a very limited period of time.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
wraithdot

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:42:00 PM

If at this stage there is no generosity, then it will not. Always when the project starts advertising, at the same time the company Bounty is created.
most likely it is. But maybe the team will still launch the bounty campaign a little later, and it will not be very big. In any case, the developers should answer this question.

HELIXHILLS has generous bounty with 3% of the sold token. This will surely help more in promoting this good project to a wider coverage around the world and attract more investors.

Well, this is good and I am sure that this will make their platform be known by many people/investors. With this matter, I think everyone will be getting more curious to know more about the platform.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:12:15 PM

This project looks very interesting and I think is going to be a very lovely project in the long run

Yes, exactly the project looks beneficial for investment. Making an investment in this project will definitely help us to make huge amount of profit within a very limited period of time.

That is true, when you want to Invest look for HELIXHILLS because it is kida new to the market and the process of this project is very hepful to the community. Well their are different types of way on how to invest but I think this project different to other.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:16:55 PM

Well, this is good and I am sure that this will make their platform be known by many people/investors. With this matter, I think everyone will be getting more curious to know more about the platform.

Yes that might be possible to happen but the investtors before wants to know the condition and status of the project they are going to read the platform and the white paper so that they will be able to be guided and they know personally the project. Aside from that their is no more to worry because joining ICO is really good.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:17:53 PM

I also see a lot of users who are interested in the platform. And thanks to the bounty campaign, the number of such supporters will become much larger. Accordingly, the flow of investors will also increase.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:21:33 PM

HELIXHILLS - uses Blockchain Infrastructure to help consumers, service providers and professional consultants automate algorithms to select business partners and complete transactions, record interaction time and charge related parties using appropriate rates, and provide instant loans to reliable users.

Not only that one but also the HELIXHILLS will find out who and kind of personality does the partner would be in the business so that it will focus more in the progress of the business and the project. The consumers will benefits of this kind of business because they can be the beneficiaries of all businessmen.
Helixhills is some sort of a bridge that is bridging the gap between the employer and employee with the help of blockchain technology. I have seen other projects similar to this one and want to find out what is the edge of Helixhills with it's competitors. 

That is great because their are gaps that does not filling in for the good purposes. By the use of these ICO evevryone will work in sufficient way because it brings closer to the employeer and employee and also closer to success which everyone wants to get along.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:51:18 PM

I also see a lot of users who are interested in the platform. And thanks to the bounty campaign, the number of such supporters will become much larger. Accordingly, the flow of investors will also increase.

Well, if that is the case then this should be have a better ICO sale. Basing from what you said that there are already a lot of users who seems to have getting interested in the platform and I think this happen due to the team handled well the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:09:56 PM

It's too early to make a conclusion because this is still new and they need to provide more details in order for them to be more known here in this forum. What is good right now is that they provide a bounty program which is a step to make their platform be known here in this forum and also in social networking sites.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:12:18 PM

Right bud, it's appealing concept is very interesting to the extent that it will be having a productive and successful project in the world of cryptos. Making investment on this project will surely gain the benefits and the good profit that the project brought into the community. Although its too early to conclude but the chances that this project will be having a great opportunity in the crypto community is more certain.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:22:05 PM

I also believe that HELIXHILLS will do it but they need to communicate more and the superiority of the project to attract investors and professionals to join the project with HELIXHILLS .
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:33:18 PM

I also believe that HELIXHILLS will do it but they need to communicate more and the superiority of the project to attract investors and professionals to join the project with HELIXHILLS .

Being firm with the objectives of the project is one of the most important thing to attract the attention of the community/investors. It should be appealing to the eyes of the people in order to gain their trust and full support. In this case the project will continue to develop since it is being supported by the community.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:57:16 PM

HELIXHILLS - using the blockchain infrastructure to help consumers, service providers and professional consultants automate the business partner selection algorithms and conclude transactions, record interaction times and pay relevant parties using the appropriate tariffs, and provide instant loans to reliable users.

This is a system in which smart contracts are used for their intended purpose, and tokens have the value of real money provided by the most popular resources on the planet - human resources.

HELIXHILLS alao gives work to those unemployed individual. It will help the environmemt stay clean and it generates the exact process. Aside from that it will catrgorize a  partner that fit to you in the business so that you will earn latest strategy as well.
HELIXHILLS is unique project that deals in decentralized market of services that has connections to the various industry who needs human resources and since they use blockchain those professionals and freelancers can exchange services at where they are located. This will enhance the traditional way in finding the right people to the position. A great help to the human resource industry to save time and money.
More fast transaction is what we can expect as it uses decentralized service. If they can implement that, it will be more a good thing to have in this project.
Nice one buddy. If the HelixHills can really be able to make a much faster transaction or of what the people of the community needs for the HelixHills as a decentralized service, then more trust will put into this project and this community will really grow even more.
I think that's one of the best feature new projects involving transaction to give a fast and reliable way of using their platform.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:58:53 PM

Maybe it's not yet updated yet. Also, we can try to contact the admin here to talk about that. Let's the admin will respond.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: