Bitcoin Forum
October 22, 2021, 12:22:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 22.0 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is making the most profit : Retailer or Distributor  (Read 138 times)
gameboy366
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 252
Merit: 8


View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:13:38 PM
 #1

I read somewhere that NVIDIA and AMD partners are not increasing the prices, their margin is still same as it was before mining boom.
Where I live GPUs are coming with increased MRP on the box and official distributors are the one who put them. So does it mean that official distributors are taking the biggest cut or is it the retailers ?
1634862130
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1634862130

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1634862130
Reply with quote  #2

1634862130
Report to moderator
1634862130
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1634862130

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1634862130
Reply with quote  #2

1634862130
Report to moderator
1634862130
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1634862130

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1634862130
Reply with quote  #2

1634862130
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1634862130
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1634862130

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1634862130
Reply with quote  #2

1634862130
Report to moderator
dagarair
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 835
Merit: 350



View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:18:47 PM
 #2

They raised their price its all bullshit so they don't look like pricks and blamed the Distributor for jacking the price. 

But yes Distributors for sure made more margin wise for sure.

4MW Data Center - I BUILT Tongue  - Full story below:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4789787.msg43227027#msg43227027
Metroid
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1708
Merit: 332


Xtreme Monster


View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:48:14 PM
 #3

They dont understand how the "roi system" works, for them bitcoin is $6200 and a gpu gives the ability of gambling to hit the jackpot, go and tell them that the probability is 500 years to hit a btc block and they will laugh at you saying why there are so many idiots trying that, see my point? GPU mining is over for now, the only way to profit is pay your bills and the remaining profit is to leave on mined coins and wait for a 10x pump, not much different than using the money to buy the coin and wait for the same 10x pump, all in all, mining is over for now cause is better to buy the coin and wait, coin prices are very attractive, easy 10x profit in few months.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
darasinmi4show
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 408
Merit: 10


View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:33:49 PM
 #4

You don't really need a prophet or pastor to tell you that the distributor are the one making the whole profit. However, their is a bounty I participated in and when the reach the hard cap they change the amount they said they will distribute. More so, many project do things like that to profit them and forget about bounty hunter that make the ICO know by different people and different place they can not get to at the point of the project. The distributor make profit than anybody.
Metroid
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1708
Merit: 332


Xtreme Monster


View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:52:26 PM
 #5

You don't really need a prophet or pastor to tell you that the distributor are the one making the whole profit. However, their is a bounty I participated in and when the reach the hard cap they change the amount they said they will distribute. More so, many project do things like that to profit them and forget about bounty hunter that make the ICO know by different people and different place they can not get to at the point of the project. The distributor make profit than anybody.

The manufacturer is the least making any profit, I heard that most manufactures increased 10% but that is it, the other 90% or more distributors and retailers, I think retailers are the ones making the most profit, count 60% on the increased price and 30% the distributor.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!