Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:08:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ether-1 project, hidden diamond - ethash  (Read 185 times)
Djinn83 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:16:14 PM

Today project ether-1 (etho) turned a month. There is still a very young age for the project on ethash. But let’s take a closer look at this project. For the month the team developers did incredibly much, for a project of this level. Today we have a running blockchain, and explorer and wallet. There are releases for desktop versions wallets, the program of a set of alpha testers for masternodes is running. By the way, the deployment of the MN network is scheduled for July 23. Right before our eyes, right now, a beautiful and modern missile is being prepared ready to fly to the moon. I have been collecting coins ether-1 for a long time, I actively participate in the project discord for myself, as well as for my friends, decided to answer some questions about the project. Some questions sounded like accusations, some simply remained not well-lit. So I decided get together with the spirit and sum up for yourself the intermediate results.

Why are there no open source codes for the project?
We are all used to going to the github to see a bunch of uncompiled codes for any project. The idea of ​​the pioneers of blockchain technology is understandable and can not but cause approval. But you must remember, “on the gold rush, the sellers of shovels earned the most money.” Here and now we have fully opened the codes attracted in the industry thousands of people who want to earn. The projects of blockchains are born as mushrooms after the rain. Sometimes these projects are absurd or pointless, but who stops it, if we can compile someone else’s source code and start making money.
That’s why I, like the authors of the project, advocate for partially open source code. You can see the main milestones in the development of the project, but you will not be able to repeat it without smearing. By the way, recently such a decision is quite strongly spread among developers. We do not forget that ether-1 is the third project with Masterdnodes on the ethash protocol, and neither Akroma nor Pirl also laid out the full sources of their solutions for the Masterdnods.

https://github.com/Ether1Project/Ether1

Why does the Ether-1 team talk a little in a discord, with their investors?
That’s probably the most difficult question for me. I made him the second question in my article, but he was more likely to psychologists. I know projects in which even logos, designers draw with the opportunity to look at their work online. I do not think this is important. This clearly requires additional resources and concentration. As for me, everyone who gathered in this project is more important than the results of the work and not the process itself. There are enough weekly announcements and a timely calendar of events.

The right team of developers?
Such questions are asked less frequently by others. But in the course of the article, it will be correct to ask this question here. I devoted twenty years of my life to the implementation of various projects in real life. And what I see in the ether-1 team I really like. The team as a single mechanism in a strong leader, this is my type of team. The team that has a clear plan, this is my team style. A team in which all the participants work together smoothly, for many years, and this is my team style. Today we can go other types of teams, projects managed by the community in which decisions are taken by debate and are implemented in the same way by the method of common effort. This usually leads to unforgivable delays in the implementation of the project. We can observe situational teams, in which bright personalities gathered. But the lack of coherence in the team often hampers the project more than the individual genius of its participants gives it. Project ether-1 builds the ideal mechanism and a good team with a strong leader JAMES REILLY they have.
https://upool.in/image/articles/4.jpg

Why ethash?
Questions of this type are asked a lot, it’s accusations — “why do not you create your own protocol?” and softer questions. In my opinion, ethash is one of the most promising protocols in the modern crypto era. Constantly ongoing development team Buterina will make it even better. The Ether-1 development team creates a project with the application protocol Dagger Hashimoto. You do not sit down to write a new programming language, having conceived to write your own program. Yes, it is possible that in due course the development team will implement its own modifications to the protocol code, but it is much more important that they will be able to monitor the latest trends in the field of blockchain, monitor the ongoing research of the ethereum team.
https://upool.in/image/articles/2.jpg

Why is there no Cryptopia?
This is one of the most frequently asked questions. Listing on Cryptopia, in this period of time there are 12 bitcoins. Is this a lot or a little? The ether-1 project does not have a premine, there is no ICO and there are no big sponsors. The project developers have about 150k coins per month. At the current rate of 0.000007BTC, if the developers will sell all of their coins as soon as they are extracted, Cryptopia listing fee can be collected for some 12 months. Twelve months to develop the project for free and give the entire Cryptopia exchange, for listing on it.
Therefore, cryptopia will not be now. The project will strengthen its capacity, create its Ecosystem, involve decentralized application developers and call the creators of ICO on their platform. Exchanges are generally a very complex issue, on the one hand listing on the exchange is worth exorbitant money, on the other hand, you can create a unique product and negotiate with the exchange for free listing, for example Pirl was added for free to Cryptopia because Pirl was the first project with the MN on the protocol Ethash. Developers are working hard in this direction. We hope to see the results of their actions soon
https://upool.in/image/articles/1.jpg

Well, one more short but topical question. Everyone probably knows that the alpha-beta testing of the masterware will begin on July 6 and last 20 days. In this regard, questions have already fallen down, — why so long? I think it’s not so long, just recently I saw a project that created the Masterdnodes with a hole in the form of an open to all winds RPC port. It all happened because of haste. The ether-1 team takes responsibility for the stability and reliability of the network and will try to fully test and secure its product in the next 20 days.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jaythelingly

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 11:57:42 PM

Thank You for sharing the information in details with all. learned a lot from this. And the projects seems really interesting.
bontkoli01

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:53:11 AM

Great information for the investors. For this reason they can know about this project and they may invest on this project. I also believe this project has a great future.
earnetheasy

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:33:14 PM

This is a rather good initiative. The project looks promising, it has a good overall layout and will be able to get the attention of the people, given the team has good management equipped with experienced members. The article highlighted the good and the bad, being all honest, but the good stood out.
btcmaster999

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:45:18 PM

Ethash is based on PoW function. Ether- 1 is forked from Ethereum protocol which uses the Ethash algorithm. It provides many beneficial advantages to its customer.
GaryGadoot

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:02:47 PM

The article is really good. I have gone through the article and it has demonstrated the pros and cons of the project. The project seems to be very good as it has a good planning along with expert member in the team. So I think that this has a good opportunity to be successful in the market if it executes the plan carefully.
chartor

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:37:59 PM

WELCOME to [ETHO] Ether-1 POOL

☘️CominingIO pool☘️

ETHO is mined here http://comining.club/

📍 SOLO/PPLNT/PROP (private group)
📍 Location: EU/RU/USA/JAP/SGP
📍 Nicehash 100% support
📍 Switching coins on the fly
📍 Android app (iOs comming soon)
BicycleMan

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:46:45 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2023, 03:45:18 PM by BicycleMan

👛 OWNR Wallet – is a secure and convenient non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet that allows you to manage your cryptocurrencies by storing them in encrypted storage on your device. Similar to Atomic Wallet, Exodus, Jaxx, Trust Wallet, but more convenient and better!

Visa cryptocard: Directly in your OWNR wallet or on the website, you can apply for a Visa crypto card. Credit your card instantly with cryptocurrency, pay your purchases at corner shops and in your favorite online services.

Buy crypto in a wallet: You can also buy and exchange cryptocurrency directly in your OWNR wallet at a favorable rate for you.

Withdraw cryptocurrencies with OWNR wallet: Sell cryptocurrencies and receive fiat funds to your Visa/Mastercard card in a few clicks.

Supports cryptocurrencies: BTC, BCH, BNB, TRX, LTC, ETH, SOL, ZEC, DASH, DOGE, MATIC, AVAX. Also supports USDT/USDC stablecoins in ETH, SOL, TRON, BNB

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: