Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:51:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is dead many times!  (Read 2172 times)
Ikpirijor7

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:09:57 PM

the individual who influenced the subject about Bitcoin's completion since they to see the current Bitcoin cost is going down and that does not mean Bitcoin will kick the bucket. Despite everything I trust the eventual fate of Bitcoin will be more excellent than the following year, this is a magnificent chance to get a portion of your most loved coins to make a major benefit.
bubblebubble

Activity: 616
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:13:25 PM

I hope you are right because nothing of positive seems can influence the market and no liquidity enters.
bobitza

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:15:36 PM

I read so many threads about warnings on bitcoin possibility that it will end. Well i do not believe on them instead i buy more bitcoins and other establish crypto since this the good time to get huge profit in the near future. Well if it will end then i have no worries because this is investment and part of it is the risk. All investments are having risk and if you take the risk it will end either earning good profit or a loss of money.
Investment is a highly risky business, and it depends on one's thinking. In addition, a little luck is also the decisive factor. However, the current market is dominated by whales, so we can not predict what will happen.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
PAKYU

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:22:55 PM

yes and warren buffet is a new nietzsche for us to tell us bitcoin is dead. and bitcoin is still stay strong i think.
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:34:29 PM

I believe that in most cases such people are just scared or frustrated.
Also I think that it will get to new lower lows, just because everyone is scared in the current market, alts are just dieing out.

We just dont have new money in the market.

jimmydvd

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:35:43 PM

I read so many threads about warnings on bitcoin possibility that it will end. Well i do not believe on them instead i buy more bitcoins and other establish crypto since this the good time to get huge profit in the near future. Well if it will end then i have no worries because this is investment and part of it is the risk. All investments are having risk and if you take the risk it will end either earning good profit or a loss of money.
I agree with you that all investments are at risk but bitcoin has a small risk level compared to other investments and investing in bitcoin is not put on other long-term added costs.
teterinal

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:41:04 PM

bitcoin is alive and will be for a very long time. investment with this is  good and we will see and price increase again soon enough
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 12:42:50 PM

Pessimists always hindsight "told you so" because of their own fear in the moment. No, you didn't know it was gonna drop in value. You guessed, estimated, and were right, this time. I would also guess every other guess was wrong, but they never take this into consideration.

Considering the adoption phase of crypto last year and this year, it's safe to say we are still in the early phase. But one thing we can say for sure is last year, Bitcoins value and crypto market in itself grew faster than it's intrinsic value (for what it provided). It may or will be worth a lot in the coming year(s), but if this will be Bitcoin or other currencies once all of them get their own fiat trading pairs, is another question. I guess it's Bitcoin. Good development and YEARS of proven track record of safety and functional.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:14:53 PM

I believe in you, During my time in the crypto currency world I have had many experiences that really gave me more knowledge. So do not be afraid and believe in the ability of bitcoins. We should be happy now because we can buy cheap bitcoin. And take advantage of this because it may be our last chance.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:19:37 PM

I really like the positive attitude of op not many have such a attitude in such difficult times, so this is a welcome change. What I like is op has not backed down under pressure and hodl his ground, Same like Bitcoins which is resilant. It's just a passing phase and bitcoins will up and running soon so I don't see why people are worrying. Just hodl on.
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:23:17 PM

Same topic already I have read is huge days ago.fell free bitcoin will never dead but bitcoin price everyday failed start.I have my opinion bitcoin price not depends on the bitcoin dead.

Dukjila

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:23:55 PM

Bitcoin will die when his capitalization approaches "0", but for now he is alive and will be developing! Cool
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:25:07 PM

Seeing the price of Bitcoin that does not want to go up, this also makes me panic. whether the bitcoin will actually die, or return no value anymore. and will bitcoin have prices like last year Huh this question often arises in my mind, so I hesitate to be able to again earn money from Bitcoin.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:29:29 PM

Some group may have the advantage for spreading any kind of FUD in order to manipulate market.

As we know bitcoin value depend on supply & demand so bitcoin value still always volatile that's make the bitcoin become risky investment.

Smiley
sitnibtc

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:51:47 PM

Making the decision to buy bitcoin at the moment I think is a pretty bold and risky act. Although if you are lucky and in accordance with what you expect then the benefits you get will be even greater. Indeed this is very likely 50:50 where many people predict bitcoin will soon die or do not have a high value anymore.

Yes, buying bitcoin is now a high risk venture. Most likely, bitcoin will go down at 4k or lower. The market is really gloomy, we should not venture into any currency. Keeping money in your wallet is the safest option.

i agree with this. seems like bitcoin's price is just declining for now. but the market is so unpredictable. but since it is an investment there are always risks. the price may skyrocket again in the near future.
luckyluigi

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:19:49 PM

Yes all the threads, which are telling something like that just push me to make a conclusion, that all the things on this market are just cycling, and so we need just to wait for another pump to come.
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:25:25 PM

investments in bitcoin do have a high risk and have volatile prices that are always changing and difficult to predict, even though bitcoin prices sometimes fall very low but bitcoin does not die and will soon recover and rise again
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:30:48 PM

bitcoin is alive and will be for a very long time. investment with this is  good and we will see and price increase again soon enough
I do not know why people are spreading wrong news about bitcoin and its price, i think they only want to lower down the price and get a good opportunity to trade bitcoin in a low price, which they already missed. They know that bitcoin still has a very good potential and even if its price will lower down, it will not remain there for long time but will very soon recover its price.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:31:04 PM

So what is it now? A zombie for about how many times now?
I don't think it died. It is just normal that it fluctuates. I just think people are just making such circumstances a big deal because they have big amount of investment and just waiting for pumps to earn. They are just tire of waiting. They are impatient and they do not know other ways to make an investment.
airdrop21

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:35:49 PM

So what is it now? A zombie for about how many times now?
I don't think it died. It is just normal that it fluctuates. I just think people are just making such circumstances a big deal because they have big amount of investment and just waiting for pumps to earn. They are just tire of waiting. They are impatient and they do not know other ways to make an investment.

People want easy money.
Come on. This is a market, not a game. Someone has to lose money so you can earn. Just like Warren Buffet says, if you can't hold for a month, you shouldn't invest in cryptos at the first place. Patience is the key

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: