Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:32:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is dead many times!  (Read 2171 times)
Buttermellow (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:26:36 PM

I read so many threads about warnings on bitcoin possibility that it will end. Well i do not believe on them instead i buy more bitcoins and other establish crypto since this the good time to get huge profit in the near future. Well if it will end then i have no worries because this is investment and part of it is the risk. All investments are having risk and if you take the risk it will end either earning good profit or a loss of money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:38:28 PM

the person who made the topic about Bitcoin's ending because they see the current Bitcoin price is going down and that does not mean Bitcoin will die. I still believe the future of Bitcoin will be more beautiful than the next year, this is a wonderful opportunity to buy some of your favorite coins to make a big profit.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:01:29 PM

I read so many threads about warnings on bitcoin possibility that it will end. Well i do not believe on them instead i buy more bitcoins and other establish crypto since this the good time to get huge profit in the near future. Well if it will end then i have no worries because this is investment and part of it is the risk. All investments are having risk and if you take the risk it will end either earning good profit or a loss of money.

Yes you are right all investments hold equal amount of risk whether its crypto, stocks, or something else. Everybody speak out their panicking movement with you all here in this forum everytime when there is a short term correction and even now from last few days we are seeing a correction which is little bit strong and all started to predict that bitcoin is going to crash to $1000 and by the way the latest correction is just becuase Mt Gox has began to sell out their previous holdings and apart from that there has been a hacked of Bithum exchange and because of this two reasons the market is little bit panic. But i strongly invest now in these dips because we are getting a high valued item at cheaper price, just think on it and take action.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
doroshok2

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:03:46 PM

I also believe that now is the time to buy bitcoin, but to invest the amount that in case you do not mind to lose. And in the long run it will bring good profits.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
binhbaamboo

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:08:38 PM

after each time bitcoin dead the bitcoin price is up. I just wait for bad news about bitcoin for buying more. it make me get good profit. I understand that so difficult for bitcoin to die. after bitcoin that is a blockchain technology with wide appliance
CHENIEN

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:09:18 PM

On this new high develop technology system the cryptocurrency business would also a form of instrument that fits the situations today on this newly high develops technology, so therefore bitcoin would live forever and still exist even on the next generation, because our internet connections today are open widely that those people can easily access on bitcoin or in cryptocurrency business as well.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:18:43 PM

It is true that a lot of threads, or should I say that about 1/3 of the threads, are redundant topic about bitcoin is dead and will and is. But all of this really do turned out to be all hoax. As a matter of fact this so called death of bitcoin is better be called votality, bitcoins' characteristics. And for the long run, I do not see anything wrong with it.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:20:11 PM

Yes you are right mate,the current status of bitcoin that going so deep nowadays has made different speculations on its investors.We are ristakers that is why we will wait because those who wait will gain profit in the near future.The downfall of bitcoins value doesn't mean that it would end or die believe it or not bitcoin would possibly surpass those previous fluctuation of price.

Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:24:39 PM

Actually,  it was so sad that despite of a huge of benefits and opportunities that we've get to bitcoin there are few of us are still have doubts to it's potentials and capability to remain stand strong in the crypto market. However, there is a fact that hopefully before we involved in here we need to able to admit that this system is very risky therefore we need to be able to be much prepared and aware to any risky or difficulties may happen. But still even there are lots of downfalls happened bitcoin will still alive and remain as a leading crypto in the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:30:34 PM

That only means, Bitcoin is still standing, even though many times people is killing it telling that it is dead, repeatedly killing it but here we are still reading same thread but still Bitcoin is standing. They must clarify what do they mean dead?
darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:38:05 PM

Smiley Yeah definitely many people would say that even me sometimes  Grin, but if look at it on the other side it is the best opportunity to get a huge profit in the future if you will going to buy at dip price. If i only have money i will sure buy bitcoin at this moment but sadly i don't have  Cry.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:50:45 PM

Thats right investment are taking the risk weather you lose or win. As I know bitcoin youll never loose of it it depends on you when will you sell it. Patience I think is needed for every investor who take the risk.
coromabur

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:01:56 PM

I agree with you, because if someone wants to invest then they should also be ready to bear the risk that can happen. Most people think that the decline in bitcoin prices is the beginning of the death, but if seen some time earlier bitcoin also experienced a decline but eventually recovered.
gnerro2

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

illustrator

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:03:42 PM

good analysis, it is absolutely a high risk investment, and as such can make you rich  or poor.. in seconds Cheesy

#@@     #@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@         %@@@@@@@@           
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       *@@@     /@@*         
            #@@@@@@@@@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@       @@@       @@@         
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       #@@*      @@%         
            #@@     #@@   /@@&&&&&   @@@&&&&&  @@@&&&&&&  #@@@&#%@@@&
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:05:26 PM

Don't believe in the threads and news that bitcoin will end and it will die. Bitcoin will never die. All of that statements are false. No one can prove that bitcoin is dead. As long as it is running we will consider it as alive and I believe that bitcoin will never die.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:09:13 PM

Have checked the rank of the member who have created those thread. I am damn sure you will find the member lower than senior rank. They does not have the understanding about the real worth and potential of bitcoin.
Since I am being in the bitcointalk community for 3 years I see various fluctuation but finally bitcoin saves with in bull run and investors belief over the bitcoin. If you see the price dump try to buy the coin as much you can. Will rock in some months.
Lorna111

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:20:58 PM

Have checked the rank of the member who have created those thread. I am damn sure you will find the member lower than senior rank. They does not have the understanding about the real worth and potential of bitcoin.
Since I am being in the bitcointalk community for 3 years I see various fluctuation but finally bitcoin saves with in bull run and investors belief over the bitcoin. If you see the price dump try to buy the coin as much you can. Will rock in some months.

Market is Volatile, Bitcoin been experiencing resistance on the market, Yes, a lot people is either understand the crypto currency market trading,investing, HODL, or they are just naive to be in this treed. The crypto currency specially the Bitcoin is all over the news now, after the reported Hacking incident in South Korea, the massive trading on Bitcoin in the market gone to the unprecedented level, resulting to the market movement, the drops of Bitcoin price...the good news, market will correct itself.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:25:19 PM

I read so many threads about warnings on bitcoin possibility that it will end.
It has been told to be dead for so many times in the past.
Well i do not believe on them instead i buy more bitcoins and other establish crypto since this the good time to get huge profit in the near future.
Don't ever believe with those people, they don't have bitcoin to hold so they are cursing us, the holders and give us nightmares about bitcoin's end.
Well if it will end then i have no worries because this is investment and part of it is the risk. All investments are having risk and if you take the risk it will end either earning good profit or a loss of money.
True.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:35:20 PM

whenever you read something about bitcoin is "dead" or something like that you should always check the price first. if you saw it dropping or on a downtrend that means people saying that are just desperate for a drop to buy more bitcoin or they are shorting bitcoin and want more profit.

in any case you should always use your own judgement. study bitcoin and try to make up your own opinion about it, even if you were wrong you won't blame yourself because you did your best.
nobody is going to care if you lose money just as they won't care if you become a millionaire.

There is a FOMO brewing...
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:37:50 PM

Every time people make a thread about that,they just want to express their frustration because their investment is at loss.Let's just ignore them and focus on our investment.I know that it's hard to wait,but patience is the key to success.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: