Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:43:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Daily Altcoin and Bitcoin Signals // Android and IOS APP // 100% free //  (Read 220 times)
Coindiarynews (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:58:47 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 05:28:44 PM by Coindiarynews

Prediction Coins is a platform for assessing inversions that combines the latest technology from Machine Learning with classic indicators and the latest news in order to offer an improved experience for all of our users, and to help them obtain faster and better benefits from marginal and long term trading. On our platform you will find predictions about the trajectory of bitcoin and signs for other cryptocurrencies with our suppliers www.coindiary.net and cointelegraph.com, the same for the latest updates for inversion platforms like Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin Bitmex, Okex and many more! We also include a section with daily graphics from the Trading View platform with the best analysts from the sector
Our platform offers an optimization system for blockfolio and personalized assistant with an agent that will attend to all your questions within hours. Our platform is 100% free but we offer a paying-version for our most demanding users and fans of crypto-tradig
We also include an alert for the moments when the market makes a sudden movement (bitcoin values rising or falling) which affect the rest of the inversions. Be the first to know the markets near a sudden change!
Our system will tell you when to buy certain coins and when to sell them without risk, other systems similar to ours can tell you long term predictions, but we can offer predictions that will come true in lees than 24 hours for users who do marginal Trading.
Don't lose money and join to us.
Prediction Coins, the answer you were waiting for.

Features:

Android App (DONE)

IOS App (DONE)

Bitcoin Prediction Machine Learning 10m (DONE)

Bitcoin Prediction Machine Learning 5m (SOON)

Machine Learning Altcoin Prediction + Indicators (DONE)

ICO Section (DONE)

Last News (DONE)

Portfolio (SOON)

Long Temn Coins (SOON)

MAIL Signal Alert (DONE)

SMS Signal Alert (SOON)

Crash Alert (DONE)

Bot to operate with BItmex + Our Bitcoin Short Prediction (SOON)

Live chat with Personal Crypto-Agent (DONE)

JOIN NOW ITS FREE

Our Machine Learning predict this!  PUMP!

Example of Success Signal [img]https://image.ibb.co

www.PredictionCoins.com

Machine Learning + Coin Signals 100% Free

Android and IOS APP

25% Refferal

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ludji

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:21:55 PM

You should fix spelling and grammar mistakes on your site for starters, then maybe someone will take you seriously. Just a tip.

Looking for Reddit accounts? Well look no further, HIGH-QUALITY REDDIT ACCOUNTS FOR SALE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4960485.0
cryptoneox
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:15:10 PM

Just another money-taking system. If you had a really working product with good price predictions, then you would use it on your own. No need to share such systems with others, because you can get money easily without attracting other people. Or the system developer is an altruist?  Smiley
silvax900
Copper Member

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:18:20 PM

I love your app good crash predictions
Coindiarynews (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:19:37 PM

Just another money-taking system. If you had a really working product with good price predictions, then you would use it on your own. No need to share such systems with others, because you can get money easily without attracting other people. Or the system developer is an altruist?  Smiley

Ummm we use it to our self.

We offer a free version nots a paid system as well

We want to include all in ONE Porfolio , Signals , Machine Learning etc.

www.PredictionCoins.com

Android and IOS APP

25% Refferal
wetburn

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:22:41 PM

Good Job mate

Im waiting the IOOOOOOOOOS APP!
Pit-R

Activity: 185
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:46:24 PM

Great job guys. Amazing app!

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Coindiarynews (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:08:56 PM

Great job guys. Amazing app!

Thank you amazing support to keep us working hard!

www.PredictionCoins.com

Android and IOS APP

25% Refferal
Coindiarynews (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:15:00 AM

You should fix spelling and grammar mistakes on your site for starters, then maybe someone will take you seriously. Just a tip.

We are working on this !

www.PredictionCoins.com

Android and IOS APP

25% Refferal
Coindiarynews (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:49:13 PM

We added a new feature to detect when a call fail or get success and a ICO section recomendation!

www.PredictionCoins.com

Android and IOS APP

25% Refferal
wetburn

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:30:55 AM

Awesome Calls

Keep this HQ

really awesome
spain cool

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:39:15 AM

It would be good if you have your own TradingView scripts to see the call of a coin prediction, just saying, though.
IMO, it looks like the Bitcoin Prediction on below was kind of a free service of Bitcoin Prediction.

Coindiarynews (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:59:23 PM

It would be good if you have your own TradingView scripts to see the call of a coin prediction, just saying, though.
IMO, it looks like the Bitcoin Prediction on below was kind of a free service of Bitcoin Prediction.

We are working to add it!

Will use EXCAVO , Dark Energy and Other good analyst TA!

www.PredictionCoins.com

Android and IOS APP

25% Refferal
Coindiarynews (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:23:42 AM

APP to IOS ready!

www.PredictionCoins.com

Android and IOS APP

25% Refferal
wetburn

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:35:24 AM

APP to IOS ready!

Perfect! Downloading
Coindiarynews (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:16:28 PM

What do you think of our APPS? if you have any suggestion, here we are to help.

www.PredictionCoins.com

Android and IOS APP

25% Refferal
pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:56:03 PM

The price of the coins in the signals is obtained with the CMC API. The API is not working correctly. We hope that CMC fix it quickly or we will see alternatives such as using the Binance API.

I understand that's not your fault, but this does mean that site in fact is down?!

For someone like me who has no experience with signals and day trading I don't fully understand what does it mean if coin hits one or two targets but not the second/ third one - I see such coins marked as "success" so I understand that it was marked as "We Recomend: NOW SELL" after it hit first/ second target, yes? Or is it investor's decision if he want's to aim for 2nd/ 3rd target and every coin which reaches 1st target is "success"?

Coindiarynews (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:55:26 AM

The price of the coins in the signals is obtained with the CMC API. The API is not working correctly. We hope that CMC fix it quickly or we will see alternatives such as using the Binance API.

I understand that's not your fault, but this does mean that site in fact is down?!

For someone like me who has no experience with signals and day trading I don't fully understand what does it mean if coin hits one or two targets but not the second/ third one - I see such coins marked as "success" so I understand that it was marked as "We Recommend: NOW SELL" after it hit first/ the second target, yes? Or is it investor's decision if he want's to aim for 2nd/ 3rd target and every coin which reaches the 1st target is "success"?

All Our calls got included a "We recommend sell" "We recommend buy"

This network is a tool, not a forced buy / sell

Our calls are gerenated by machine learning and as you can see this week we did a 80% of success calls!

www.PredictionCoins.com

Android and IOS APP

25% Refferal
wetburn

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:56:16 AM

For someone like me who has no experience with signals and day trading I don't fully understand what does it mean if coin hits one or two targets but not the second/ third one - I see such coins marked as "success" so I understand that it was marked as "We Recommend: NOW SELL" after it hit first/ the second target, yes? Or is it investor's decision if he want's to aim for 2nd/ 3rd target and every coin which reaches the 1st target is "success"?

All Our calls got included a "We recommend sell" "We recommend buy"

This network is a tool, not a forced buy / sell

Our calls are gerenated by machine learning and as you can see this week we did a 80% of success calls!

Thats rigth i did a really good profit this week  Grin Grin Grin
Coindiarynews (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:03:55 PM

We added a FREE AIRDROP SECTION!

The best way to grab free coins!

www.PredictionCoins.com

Android and IOS APP