Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:09:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin in 10K by the end of 2019  (Read 517 times)
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:56:08 PM

in the end of 2019? hmm a bit long time to patiently wait.
But as long as bitcoin still have a good price it's alright to me

Tozex

Powered by,
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:59:03 PM

You do not have to be pessimistic or be afraid with this fall that bitcoin suffers, I read that by 2019 the price of bitcoin will reach 10K for this reason you have to be patient and not panic.
waiting for nine months with no certainty?
if only bitcoin is used by the person properly, ie as a means of payment, it may be different
we will not think about loss or profit, but we will think how bitcoin can be easily used to transact

btctalk123

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:58:31 AM

Really? I think, bitcoin will rise till 10k in the end of 2018. But yes, I agree with you, that everyone in every situation have to be patient and keep calm. And those, who lost their money will return them, I hope.

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 06:04:10 AM

I believe it is possible even by the end of 2018 although the current market seems bearish but it is possible
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:41:13 AM

Easier said than done. Investors are  already felt worried about these serious dump happening in the market. It is because they have invested no joke. I mean a huge amount of money and they are having a loss now. You can say that investors can still be hodl for a long term but you're predictions about bitcoin going up to $10k will be on the year 2019. And since it is only a prediction, it is unsure yet.
hybie22

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:49:32 AM

we do not know if the price of bitcoin is 10k next year. I know of my reading of the forums as many analysts say that there is a good bitcoin price news even as the 15k hit the year later is their prediction.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:49:46 PM

You do not have to be pessimistic or be afraid with this fall that bitcoin suffers, I read that by 2019 the price of bitcoin will reach 10K for this reason you have to be patient and not panic.
Well, at this stage, does anyone have any other choice than to simply stay calm ?
The market is in a downtrend and the only best thing now is to take advantage of the dip to at least be accumulating bit by bit.

Nothing is guaranteed yet in this market, but there is a huge possibility to go lower which would take some huge time to recover but at least when the recovery starts, everyone will end up being happy eventually. This fall was imminent, but the downtrend will not be there forever.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:06:24 AM

Most of the cryptocurrency analyst today are expecting for the price of bitcoisns to grow up to $50k dollars so you should not be scared about the market price that is currently dumping today because the market will just soon to pump up again.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:23:55 AM

Yes it is expected that by the end of 2019 the price will hit 10k.Most of the expert analyst are looking forward to it.The scenario which is pertaining right now is not constant.The prices will definitely rise .Wait for the bitcoin to jump.For bitcoin it is very hard time.It is at the lowest rate at this time.But we should not forget that it has the capability to do a come back soon.So stay positive and keep on investing in it.Bitcoin will pay you back in coming years.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:57:19 AM

it is not easy to do that when we really lose the amount of money we invest. sometimes this condition slightly fades our beliefs for its resurrection and retains all the assets we have.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:09:18 AM

I'm interested with that prediction so better if you will going to share the link for our common understanding but anyway i don't believe on the figure and most of us in this forum will not going to believe that value too in which most of us believed that price of Bitcoin before this year will end is above $10,000 or the last year ATH will be reach again as predicted by most if the experts in crypto currencies.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:17:43 AM

10k$ is not the number that investors are headed for. Because in 2017 it reached 20k$. You mean we will wait two years to get 9k$
If a year after the bitcoin value is only in 9k$ , it's actually the truth of bitcoin. Investors expect more in it. And it might lose the number one position in the cryto world

Make me great again
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:36:19 AM

in the end of 2019? hmm a bit long time to patiently wait.
But as long as bitcoin still have a good price it's alright to me
it's just speculation. in fact the change in bitcoin price can change 180 degrees at any time. many people say that because last year the pump price at the end of the year. but the story can be different right? maybe this year in the middle of the year will pump? who know? so keep on getting ready
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:49:08 AM

It is really difficult to predict when the price will recover but everyone in this market knows that the price will recover, it may take a couple of years to recover or it might recover by the end of this year, what ever it may be one thing is sure is that investing in this market will give you the best profit rather than investing in any other market.
all expect the highest value for bitcoin but still it will not balance with the others and will trigger the price on the new coin but if it will happen I really hope because I have enough assets to be sold at the highest price...

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:28:13 PM

Easy for you. You must have a few thousand Satoshi in your possession. But there are people who have invested a lot of money in bitcoins. They can't stay calm when they lose a few thousand dollars every day. It seems to me that they have no patience and they sell large assets. This stimulates the fall in prices.
What is not so easy there ? Anyone who is already at loss does not have any other choice than to still stay calm since not staying calm does not solve any problem anyway. The only thing to do now is to at least be able to find a way to do things right by trying to look forward to the bottom to buy a lot more when the market looks extremely cheap because it will and that is the only way they will be able to at least compensate for what they have bought at the top. They should know better before investing how volatile the market is and that blame is certainly not on any one.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:23:21 AM

10k by the end of 2019 seems to be low to me however it is not impossible, bitcoin had great difficulties the last time there was a crash this big to recover and it is possible the story repeats again, something no one will like because there are some members in the forum which have invested not only a big amount of money, but they have also invested their time and effort in bitcoin and a price so low will not be fair to them.
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:40:06 AM

what I can say about that is what you say is about $ 10k when you do not expect the year 2019 because we all hope for that bitcoin price rise but what I've read with analysts is that bitcoin price rises before the end the year 2018 and according to the co-founder could hit $ 15k this year would have predicted that prediction.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:45:41 AM

Well, It's true that one should not be pessimistic about the drops, however, not all think alike. I think it's quite good if you could share the information or the evidence that show that it will reach a certain mark by 2019. It's not that I'm questioning it, it's much more of being curious about how'd you land with that. It could also be a benefit to others I think
goodvibes05

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:04:03 AM

Who knows?  Well, maybe by the end of 2019 it will be much higher than $10K although it's too early to predict because 2018 is yet to end. For the mean time let us just hope for bitcoin to have a good market by the end of the year for a more profitable earnings.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:08:09 AM

I am optimistic that the price of bitcoins can actually reach $50k dollars this year just like how other cryptocurrency analyst is expecting to happen so im just holding my coins today and waiting for the right price to come out before selling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: