Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:16:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin in 10K by the end of 2019  (Read 514 times)
boty

Activity: 1148
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:24:49 AM

if you say like that it may be very easy but to apply the price it may be difficult because the most powerful opponent of bitcoin is from the media that could just make traders panic because of bad news that attack bitcoin making it difficult to get back up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bungsoh

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:43:14 PM

Perhaps this is a prediction that looks too overwhelmingly based on optimism and too much love for cryptocurrencies. Not news that comes from a trusted source. But, anyway I like to cryptocurrencies.
nanasei

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:11:35 PM

I don't expect it in 2019 but at least by the last quarter of 2018, I think bitcoins will start increasing in price soon and by the end of 2019 it can still be seen at the price of 20,000 usd we nearly saw in last december.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:40:00 PM

Every year,the price of bitcoin will reach the maximum in the last quarter .Even though the fluctuations in the price of bitcoin is more.The price of bitcoin will reach new peak in the month of August. If it's occur.The price of bitcoin will reach the maximum value of 20,000$ by the end of this year.Hold your bitcoin to avoid loss.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:26:01 PM

2019? there can be a significant growth for this year once we get out of the bear market. But just to make sure with this type of prediction is like a safety harness that you don't predict that much and you don't expect too much for this year and a smaller price for next year. While others are speculating too much for this year so if their speculation fails, their credible is questioned and while the predictor of lower price until next year is just sitting hoping for the best but said safe words.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:11:24 PM

This is possible to happen by end of 2018. Take note no one knows if this will reach so far the value everytime is volatile. Holding now is a positive mind that could help to us to into hold.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:16:32 AM

You do not have to be pessimistic or be afraid with this fall that bitcoin suffers, I read that by 2019 the price of bitcoin will reach 10K for this reason you have to be patient and not panic.

Bitcoins will manage to grow up again just like what happened last year so keep on holding your coins today because there are more countries this year who legalize cryptocurrency in their area so we can expect a higher demand in the future.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:32:02 AM

You do not have to be pessimistic or be afraid with this fall that bitcoin suffers, I read that by 2019 the price of bitcoin will reach 10K for this reason you have to be patient and not panic.

Bitcoins will manage to grow up again just like what happened last year so keep on holding your coins today because there are more countries this year who legalize cryptocurrency in their area so we can expect a higher demand in the future.

If bitcoin was expected to have higher demands in the next few months, I guess 2019 was too long to wait for $10k to be achieved. In countries to legalize cryptocurrency, there will be more steps to go before implementation takes place in order to be adopted by individuals. The people who holds longer span of time on their coins, could be benefited when it increase and gain its good value in the worldwide markets of cryptocurrency.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:33:04 PM

Price of Bitcoin should start recovering mid 2019. So yeas at end of 2019 is totally  reasonable to expect price around $10000.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:41:57 PM

This is what we had to do for now,our coins must live in our storages for that long,because i believe that we will hit $20,000 again by the end of 2020
And thats two years from now,the prolem here are those who has no enough money to stay patient because the money they are having is in the coins they capitalized
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:05:10 PM

This is what we had to do for now,our coins must live in our storages for that long,because i believe that we will hit $20,000 again by the end of 2020
And thats two years from now,the prolem here are those who has no enough money to stay patient because the money they are having is in the coins they capitalized

This is exactly what I want to say. If we will only have the patience to remain in bitcoin, we are sure to earn soon. Yes, it is indeed difficult to trust bitcoin for all the negative things that continuously happen now and we can never escape from that fear. We have to accept for now that we are currently having a crisis.

abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:05:47 PM

This is possible to happen by end of 2018. Take note no one knows if this will reach so far the value everytime is volatile. Holding now is a positive mind that could help to us to into hold.
holding untill end of 2018 , or maybe longer at 2019 , bitcoin holder could take their profit.maybe they gain money more than expected before
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:35:14 AM

To me I even think the price of Bitcoin will surpass the $10k at 2019. I see it happening in this year, probably at the end of Q4. We shall go to the moon buddy. It's just a matter of time, even if it'll take some more months
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:43:39 AM

Well, It's true that one should not be pessimistic about the drops, however, not all think alike. I think it's quite good if you could share the information or the evidence that show that it will reach a certain mark by 2019. It's not that I'm questioning it, it's much more of being curious about how'd you land with that. It could also be a benefit to others I think
It is not about being optimistic or pessimistic but about what you see, some people cannot take any kind of bad news and they just call it FUD, but to deny that the price of bitcoin has suffered a setback will be to close our eyes to the truth and while it is incorrect to use the past to try to predict the future if the history repeats itself and this is similar to what happened in 2013 then it is going to take years for bitcoin to recover.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:29:59 PM

Well, It's true that one should not be pessimistic about the drops, however, not all think alike. I think it's quite good if you could share the information or the evidence that show that it will reach a certain mark by 2019. It's not that I'm questioning it, it's much more of being curious about how'd you land with that. It could also be a benefit to others I think
It is not about being optimistic or pessimistic but about what you see, some people cannot take any kind of bad news and they just call it FUD, but to deny that the price of bitcoin has suffered a setback will be to close our eyes to the truth and while it is incorrect to use the past to try to predict the future if the history repeats itself and this is similar to what happened in 2013 then it is going to take years for bitcoin to recover.

We will have lots of FUD in 2019. And that will cause slow recovery. 2018 will as it was expected bring loss for Bitcoin holders same as was in 2014. So at start of 2015 there will be a lot of articles pointing that.  And although at least by my prediction bottom will be reach before then, all that FUD will cause slow recovery.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:21:41 PM

We will have lots of FUD in 2019. And that will cause slow recovery. 2018 will as it was expected bring loss for Bitcoin holders same as was in 2014. So at start of 2015 there will be a lot of articles pointing that.  And although at least by my prediction bottom will be reach before then, all that FUD will cause slow recovery.

I could not agree more. The FUD in the market spread like wildfire and each holder of each coin are afraid and selling even at a big loss. Maybe we can recover when there will come a big investor that will invest to bitcoin again and there will be news breakthrough of these FUDs..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: