Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:47:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The marketing disaster that is Gulden.  (Read 184 times)
Sugaman (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:09:41 PM

Here is a couple of questions for the general btc community.

1. Ever heard of Gulden?
2. Do you know about PoW2, SegSig and Sonic being released on the 28th June by the Gulden developers?

If you have answered No to both questions above it's not your fault but the fault of the development team that don't put any effort into marketing. Arguably the greatest update in crypto history will be ignored because the developers are too arrogant to market their coin.
RichPissman

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:50:34 PM

Smart marketing, this thread! Already way better then Gulden!  Grin

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:19:08 AM

Here is a couple of questions for the general btc community.

1. Ever heard of Gulden?
2. Do you know about PoW2, SegSig and Sonic being released on the 28th June by the Gulden developers?

If you have answered No to both questions above it's not your fault but the fault of the development team that don't put any effort into marketing. Arguably the greatest update in crypto history will be ignored because the developers are too arrogant to market their coin.

I allrdy knew about Gulden but i am also interested to hear it from other people.

Maybe other people have good ideas how we, the community, can market Gulden better.  If we can do that Gulden is a big opportunity for everyone moneywise.

Please lets hear it: Positive or negative because from both we can learn.
jaythelingly

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 11:54:13 PM

I never heard about Gulden. Please you give some resources so that I can learn in detals about it. I am eager to know more.
Brianlee011

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:25:56 AM

I have not heard in detail about gulden. But I am interested to know more. Could you please share some sources from where the whole community can learn something.
Morbs

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:02:15 AM

I never heard about Gulden. Please you give some resources so that I can learn in detals about it. I am eager to know more.

I have not heard in detail about gulden. But I am interested to know more. Could you please share some sources from where the whole community can learn something.

Thx for the interest!

Easy question but an hard answer and that is also a part of the problem.  If people want information they cannot find all information on one page but maybe i am wrong and has someone more or better information

Here is some information  to start with :

https://gulden.com/

https://gulden.help/

Good site with lots of news regarding Gulden:

http://guldenbites.com/

Information about the big 2.0 update on 28-06-2018:

Jut two days from now, Gulden will release its long awaited update on the 28.06.2018
The release will include Pow2 (Witnessing, Segsig, Sonic)

• Witnessing: Put your excess coins to work in a secure "profit earning" fixed term deposit account, help act as part of the PoW² system while earning coins in exchange. Deposit periods can be selected anywhere between 1 month and 3 years.
  • Segsig: A blockchain that is 25% more efficient. Solves malleability issue.
  • Sonic: Wallet ready to use in minutes instead of hours.

https://twitter.com/Gulden/status/996329535393222656

Good luck reading and maybe some people have more or better info Smiley
mktpromp

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:20:40 PM

In market there are lots of coins based on this coins you need to know which is suitable for you and which will be helpful for you to earn profit but this coins review is not so good so many people doesn’t invest here but if they shows good facilities may people invest here.
Morbs

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:18:24 PM

but this coins review is not so good

I do not understand what you mean with that?  is it reviewed somewhere and is that not a good review?
sufiasyl

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 06:32:39 PM

Great initiative and I personally i like their marketing. Creative one. But get public acceptance they need to maintain their performance and i think they are good than Gulden.
BountyMorglen

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:37:04 PM

Is that your idea of laughing at them, friend?) I think the developers know what they want when they lead !their! own development. Therefore, I think, to interfere - bad manners.
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 06:39:25 PM

I heard about gulden but I know it is shit coin, whether it implements pos2 etc does not make sense, it is shit coin trying to create hype for more money.

Morbs

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:25:52 PM

I heard about gulden but I know it is shit coin, whether it implements pos2 etc does not make sense, it is shit coin trying to create hype for more money.

I respect your opinion but can you tell why you think it is a shit coin because you say you know?
jamesbondbd007

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:47:58 PM

Gulden is said to be a second generation cryptocurrency. It produces more secure, simple and faster method for transaction. Many changes were made to build it so that it could provide a more secure, cheap and convenient transaction procedure.
AnthonyLa

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:52:02 PM

There are people who are familiar with this coin but have not invested in it because the lack of reviews. The project as well as a good team is important to make the coin a success. In this case, sadly, even with a good project this was not a hit because of poor team management.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: