Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:29:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]🔥CONNECTY🔥 The blockchain of knowledge and innovation  (Read 2849 times)
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:42:35 PM

Knowledge exchange will be useful for the future, especially to build the better future.
The easier way to exchange knowledge the better the future will be. that should be the result of this CONNECTY.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gothorum

Activity: 882
Merit: 429

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:07:32 PM

The good thing about selling knowledge is that the source is inexhaustible, any other product on the market has expiration date or physical limits of exploitation, knowledge is not, on the contrary, the more you share the more you learn, it is a circle without a stop.
verasovo

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:28:21 AM

The project is very nice and if you actually do well in actualizing your visions, then I think it will be good.

What do you mean with actualizing our visions ? =)
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:42:02 AM

Just checking on the bounty campaign thread, it has many kind of bounty campaign.
That is so interesting, and it should be great to join the bounty campaign tho help promoting this project.
kaliii

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:49:50 PM

Just checking on the bounty campaign thread, it has many kind of bounty campaign.
That is so interesting, and it should be great to join the bounty campaign tho help promoting this project.

Thanks for your return. You can join us on our bounty campaign.
Come on our telegram and contact one of the administrators who will put you in touch with the bounty manager :
https://t.me/ConnectyCoin
Gothorum

Activity: 882
Merit: 429

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:20:53 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 01:31:35 PM by Gothorum

When we think of complicated campaigns to reach the general public, it comes to mind Connecty, it is true, it is complicated since it is not a speculative ICO without more, Connecty is more than that, it is the idea of ​​a group of people outside the speculation, who do not come from the financial world, but who know very well what they want, who have managed to surround themselves with other people who support the project leaving the economic issue in the background, the first thing is to transfer the user idéa, that knows how to grasp it and understand it, that understands that we have the duty to contribute to make a world a little better.

Connecty is much deeper and necessary than simple tokens that go up or down in value, try to inculcate something that we should all have already in our heads, help and collaborate so that everything works better, does it sound true?

Someone remembers the title film "Cadena de favores" in english "Pay It Forward", that's for my Connecty, it's the favor we make each other improving the world.

If my English is not understood correctly, anyone is free to copy and correct me, thanks to whoever does it.

I would like for anyone who reads this message to raise their doubts and points of view, that is precisely Connecty, the sharing of knowledge, a feedback without fear of repercussions and with respect to the rest of those who do not want to share.

Postscript: I do not need anyone to value me by giving me points or stars, I just want and intend to transfer a necessary idea for everyone. Thanks to whoever has reached this point by reading this reflection.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:37:36 PM

The most important difference Blockchain from classical systems is a transparent mechanism of reputation accumulation. Data protected from unauthorized access is the most important aspect of the Blockchain technology that is used on the platform Connecty. This means that all users can immediately assess the risks associated with user interactions. Such wide possibilities give the possibility of obtaining rights and the appearance of a knowledge ecosystem creating a tangible value for users to turn the idea into results.
DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:43:10 PM

I am amazed at how useful Connecty's project is. It can be useful for all sectors of the economy of developing countries and can greatly advance technological progress through the rapid and simple exchange of knowledge. I will monitor the development of the project.

BTC $1 mln
verasovo

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:46:30 PM

I am amazed at how useful Connecty's project is. It can be useful for all sectors of the economy of developing countries and can greatly advance technological progress through the rapid and simple exchange of knowledge. I will monitor the development of the project.

Thanks a lot
TonyRaut

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:55:37 PM

The project is very nice and if you actually do well in actualizing your visions, then I think it will be good.

The roadmap for this project is quite promising. there are many tricks. the main thing is that it has been implemented.

verasovo

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:51:10 AM

I do not want to spoil you but... I think we'll see a working product before the end of the year !  Grin
kaliii

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:39:48 PM

You can now discover the Connecty project on the Bitcoinwiki website:
https://en.bitcoinwiki.org/wiki/Connecty
niteroy

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:53:35 PM

Connecty based on Blockchain technology which is the ideal space for smart contract storing. As a decentralized system it does not require intermediaries to be present at the time of realizing transactions or signing deals. Smart contracts are stored in the distributed registry as a one time written code. They carry out their work thanks to a computer network which controls the Blockchain. Thus, if a code is written in a proper way, nobody will be able to change it.
verasovo

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:20:28 PM

Blockchain explained ! (click on the picture)

It is a really good job for the vulgarization and the design !

Congrats to the author !
niteroy

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:54:38 PM

A good visualization of the work of a centralized network and a decentralized network. Even for those already familiar with the technology will be interesting to see.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:03:21 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 07:56:50 PM by Dasha88fed

You can now discover the Connecty project on the Bitcoinwiki website:
https://en.bitcoinwiki.org/wiki/Connecty
The fact that the Connecty project has been placed on Bitcoinwiki is a good indication that the project is really done by professionals and this means that the project deserves attention and that it begins to study and monitor its development.
niteroy

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:23:12 PM

The economy of the 21st century is driven by innovation. Developping and improving technologies are building the future.
Achieving this depends on the pratical application of knowledge.

The Connecty platform gives innovators quick and easy access to this knowledge.
Connecty is the first blockchain platform dedicated entirely to the knowledge economy.
Finding knowledge, sharing it and innovating becomes easy and natural.

verasovo

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:42:59 AM

Do not forget to join us on our social media !

verasovo

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:46:25 AM

Market is green !
It's time to get in !
Hurry before it becomes too late !
rikakurnita

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:34:10 AM

I think this project is very good and reliable. this project has a great team. I hope the team can be more intensive to promote this project. success for the Connecty project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: