Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:42:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The mad growth of the ICO in 2018  (Read 290 times)
xPotato_02

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:55:43 AM

I think ICO growth will slow down this year because of regulations
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:55:26 AM

Of course, the ICO projects will increase quantitatively, as demand for them increases even despite a sharp increase in the number of fraud among them. For the qualitative growth of ICO projects, their regulation by the states is necessary. However, the states seem deliberately in no hurry to eliminate fraud from ICO projects. They only warn citizens that this activity is very risky, and some, such as the US, have simply banned their citizens from taking part in them. Perhaps, such passivity is intentional, it is advantageous for states to discredit decentralized crypto currency. However, they are forced to take measures to regulate the ICO process. It's unavoidable. Therefore, I think, soon the activity of ICO will get rid of fraud and its popularity will increase.
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:45:56 PM

Perhaps now (in the summer), the ICO's growth will decline relative to the first months of 2018, because the price of the main crypto currency is slowly going down and, together with them, the interest of potential investors is reduced.
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:58:32 PM

Everything was predicted right at the early of this year. Grin. Everyone also agreed that this year is era of ICO project Grin. So I'm not supprised when number of ICO project increase so quickly in this year Grin. It's very good cause ICO projects are helping crypto world much better day by day Grin.
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:59:17 PM

The growing will be the reason of improving the process of ICO's and everything that concerns with token sales. We have the brand new technology and it's only the beginning.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:13:28 PM

In the topic correctly written "insane ICO")) I still see only such)) Very few real ones.
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 02:09:52 PM

ICO is a very handy tool for a project to attract investment, but people need to understand that a young project needs time to grow, earn money for itself and us. when we are aiming to flip it to no one to benefit.
whyrqa-1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:20:45 PM

ICO is a very handy tool for a project to attract investment, but people need to understand that a young project needs time to grow, earn money for itself and us. when we are aiming to flip it to no one to benefit.
you can only imagine what impact on the development of ico companies would produce a better quality of the crypto-currency market. To date, the situation is very bad, so ico companies are still developing poorly.
ulakudrakova

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:29:31 PM

In 2016, 46 ICOs totaling $ 96 million were totaled. The record belonged to the Russian company Waves Alexander Ivanov - they managed to attract $ 16 million for ICO.
In 2017, the situation changed dramatically
In mid-December 2017, statistics were as follows: 234 ICOs worth $ 3.7 billion, the "average check" was already $ 15.7 million.
Five projects managed to attract more than $ 150 million, the largest ICO belongs to Filecoin - $ 257 million (everywhere - Coinshedule data, although they may differ from other sources).
Since the second half of 2017, the dynamics of a noticeable decline in the number of successful ICOs has emerged, that is, those who managed to collect the declared hard cap.
According to ICO Rating, in the first half of 2017 successful ICO was 50% or more, in summer there were about a third, in autumn it was less than 20%.

In 2018, the growth dynamics of ICO will be significantly higher than in the previous year, but what will be the quality? If the situation does not change, 90% of the skam is waiting for us and it will be much more difficult to select a successful ICO.
It is worth noting that when entering the ICO market of large investors and venture funds, the marketing policies of development companies may completely change.
After all, large projects are interested in projects with an existing product. The advertising company will be given a much lower amount (if it's not a scam).
Interesting opinion of Vitalik Buterin,
which has repeatedly stated that the ICO market is still young and in the future will come the era of "tokens 2.0". It is for 2018-2019, most likely, it will have to. This will be a new qualitative breakthrough, which will lead the segment into wider expanses.
What do you think about it?

Here is an interesting animation, showing the dynamics of ICO's growth since 2014:
https: // www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac1P3GXkFxc&feature=youtu.be

Your information is very interesting and useful. But it seems to me that today ICO is a way to earn money, for the creators, rather than for investors. In the market of altcoins, there is a large dump of coins, which have no special prospects in the future. I'm not talking about everyone, I'm talking about 80% of all altcoins.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Warry

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:29:50 PM

I also can see that number of ICO project is increasing very quickly in this year. Not onlyWAVES and ETH's blockchain are being use to develop new ICO project, NEO blockchain is being use to develop new ICO project as well. As I know SelfKey is an ICO project which developed depend on NEO blockchain and seem like it was really successful, price of KEY token has increased more than 200% in just today only with very high trading volume Smiley). I think NEO blockchain will be used more than ETH and WAVES in the future to develop ICO project Grin
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:52:25 PM

ICOs in 2018 is not going to come to 2017. United States, China, and other countries are not allowed to participate in ICOs due to new regulations on ICOs/Security tokens.
Dimon8

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:11:42 AM

Capitalization of the cryptographic market since the beginning of the year has shown only growth, which affected the wave of new ISO. There is nothing surprising in this.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:03:42 PM

The big leaders of the ICO platform have to unite and come up with an acceptable self-regulatory and self-imposed rules so as to weed out the many scammers using the ICO platform to fool the people or investors into their deception. These scammers are making a big joke on innocent victims and in turn re making the while whole ICO market destroying its good name. I am hoping that the DAICO system as suggested by Vitalik can be refined and implemented especially with the ICOs using smart contracts provided by Ethereum (which has the biggest share of all the ICOs introduced into the market). There must be done here otherwise this is can be akin to shooting our own feet and destroying a good opportunity to crowd-source the much-needed capital.
I think it is too late, this was a good idea a few years ago but the developers of icos were too greedy and they did not care about anything else but themselves and now the governments have decided they are going to take the matter in their own hands, so even if they decided to do something like what you propose now they will have to respect the laws of the country in which they are located.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
baconlike

Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:18:53 AM

Yes. I see ICO growing more and more, maybe this is the easiest place to raise funds that they think. and they are not subject to any legal restrictions if the ICO project fails. So I think, should not invest in ICO now. very high risk.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
CryptoMusicProduct

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:47:02 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 05:57:42 PM by CryptoMusicProduct

ICO risk taking will be insane in 2018, i'm really excited for it personally.
I'm extremely intrigued about a couple upcoming ICOs, I recommend you to at least look into them.
The projects are Fr8 Network and Muirfield IP.

Fr8 Network seeks to remove intermediaries from supply chains and bring revenue back to distributors and carriers. A much needed real-world use case.

Muirfield IP is a private equity fund utilizing blockchain technology, really quite interesting.
The risk is too high to carefully select the company I'm taking from here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3051197.0
Stellina

Activity: 476
Merit: 106

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:48:46 AM

I believe that ICO should be filtered. To do this, independent companies must be created. They should provide for investment insurance.

Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:18:24 AM

Thank you Mr. topic starter for the youtube video. Deserve much more than one merit but I have told many times that this system needs sort of reconsidering. So about those ICOs. Just think a little bit - doesn't it look weird that good producers of computer games (not only they but this I know for sure) bust their asses to gather a million or two. At the same time "Putting Tomatoes into Blockchain" ICO can gather 5 digit investments in a month for nothing but fat advisers and cute Whitepaper. This ICO question is very complicated and partially those ICO stuff was created and was so successful because it was not regulated. Because fiat system in modern world became too clumsy and regulators in many countries are bumbling being not able to aim new demands and freedoms. And naturally you have seen during last 4-5 years all life cycle of everything. First ICOs, Ethereum 10000% of benefits, new technology, new platforms... and now unprofessional teams begin to enter the market and criminals (cheaters) also. Seeing this a lot of smart people thinks - wow money are floating away, hurry up and they are entering the market with projects camouflaged for real ones so good nobody can see the difference. But creators generally knows (although they are not 100% sure) that their project will not work. And now investors, who are smart and who have money they understand the situation, but common folks do not. So investors begin to earn money on bonuses. Early investors are gaining profit on late investors. Together with ICO owners. Naturally market cannot withstand such bullshit and everything is falling down. Now the common folks are jumping out of their socks, tearing a shirts on themselves and smear snots - regulators! protect us! from..... Market Losses. Those who are asking for regulators asking to protect their investment money from losses. And that will lead to the situation of Kickstarter. הוֹלֵךְ֙ אֶל־ דָּר֔וֹם וְסוֹבֵ֖ב אֶל־ צָפ֑וֹן סוֹבֵ֤ב ׀ סֹבֵב֙ הוֹלֵ֣ךְ הָר֔וּחַ וְעַל־ סְבִיבֹתָ֖יו שָׁ֥ב הָרֽוּחַ׃ 
ElenaN

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:10:27 PM

I think that we will soon see this market with our own eyes...
gongwall

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:44:12 PM

I think in future, the quality of ICO also grow up, and scam appear more and more. Investor will stray between the matrix of ICO. There're so much investor leave market, but investment funds will appear more, and will be a major contributor to ICO investment.
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:49:31 AM

Best ICO project in 2018 is the Trufield project. Trufield is a decentralized medical records application that puts poor communities at the core. This humanitarian project will help developing countries while delivering huge returns to investors. Trufield Pre-ICO is live, buy Trufield tokens at 25% discount here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io. ICO will start on 31st July 2018
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: