Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:20:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: At least waiting for good and not waiting for nothing!  (Read 737 times)
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:51:47 PM

I would say that price action is important at this juncture and we all are waiting for the same to happen. I would also like to see the bullish momentum coming the market which could attract many big players and make them pump the money to rise the demand which in turn would increase the price as well. Let's not panic and wait till the end, I m here for long time.

Someone finally pointed it out! Indeed, we are waiting and being patient because we are all optimist that we will get something worthy in return. Bitcoin price is just unstable it will surely not end though nobody can predict it.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:09:20 PM

I would say that price action is important at this juncture and we all are waiting for the same to happen. I would also like to see the bullish momentum coming the market which could attract many big players and make them pump the money to rise the demand which in turn would increase the price as well. Let's not panic and wait till the end, I m here for long time.

Someone finally pointed it out! Indeed, we are waiting and being patient because we are all optimist that we will get something worthy in return. Bitcoin price is just unstable it will surely not end though nobody can predict it.
Waiting is something that you are expecting to happen, bitcoin will bring those glory days and will bounce back again, its all about playing the game
the one who understand the drill is the one that will gain a more, better to keep yourself well prepared and keep following movements that will allow
you to keep in track.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
moonami

Activity: 171
Merit: 37

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:16:20 PM

I am positive that it will be a good thing to wait compare to wait for nothing because bitcoin holdings has been sell out already. Somehow waiting turns out like a positive value that will motivate us in the process at least waiting for good. What is the problem with that if in the end you will get huge profit? You will say that bitcoin is dead? Well bitcoin has died many times so i have no time to believe on it instead i am excited to wait what are the possibilities ahead in the next few months.

I agree on waiting for good and not waiting for nothing. Because here on bitcoin you just need to wait for the good price to sell you coins, and wait for you to earn more profit. Waiting for nothing is just a waste of time. Here on bitcoin you just need to be patient for the good outcome of your investment.
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:18:28 PM

I am positive that it will be a good thing to wait compare to wait for nothing because bitcoin holdings has been sell out already. Somehow waiting turns out like a positive value that will motivate us in the process at least waiting for good. What is the problem with that if in the end you will get huge profit? You will say that bitcoin is dead? Well bitcoin has died many times so i have no time to believe on it instead i am excited to wait what are the possibilities ahead in the next few months.

Yes, I agree to you that it is good to wait than to wait for nothing. All we need is patience in waiting for the right time to sell our bitcoin because if we wait for the right time, it will gives us a high profit and it will makes us rich.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Launce vich

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:08:28 PM

totally ! im waiting for good here in bitcoin not for nothing . we all know bitcoin is not a dead project , and im waiting for the right time to trade coins ! not waiting for nothing , we are waiting till the price rise again .
solenn heussaff

Activity: 116
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:10:47 PM

I think, it is still better to wait for the right time than to be greedy in selling without thinking of high profit. I am also excited to wait for the results of bitcoin in the next few months. I hope it will be better than the present.
jeffer8035

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:25:54 PM

I believe that if we are really anxious that bitcoin returns to its values of 2017 we will continue waiting for the market to return to the upside bitcoin is not dead alone is navigating through a storm but soon it will go to safe harbor its technology is friendly and its adaptability every time there are more who add to this global project therefore while there a bitcoin connected computer will still live

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:34:48 PM

I din't think bitcoin is dead. Bitcoin is on it's stage of falling down but as we can see on the matket it is still fighting ang recovering from it's down fall. Lots of people here now is losing hope because they are expecting too much of bitcoin that will rise again just like what happened before the 2017 year ends. We all need is to be patient and stay calm and wait for the bitcoin to increase again. We don't need to be greedy. We just need enough money for our needs and enough to save some of it for our future.

Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:41:32 PM

I think at least waiting for good is a good idea of having a bitcoin before you sell it. Bitcoin is for long term investments. You need to work hard and be patient of its price because it is volatile and decentralized. Cryptocurrency market is in the stage of bitcoin's down fall and it really affects most of the altcoin in the market. Just stay cool and hodl your bitcoins for long run.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
Flomo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:46:48 PM

I have been waiting and keep bitcoin because the price is currently falling, I am still convinced that bitcoin will rise again and I am still eager for the expected results.
coinxwife

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:48:36 PM

totally ! im waiting for good here in bitcoin not for nothing . we all know bitcoin is not a dead project , and im waiting for the right time to trade coins ! not waiting for nothing , we are waiting till the price rise again .
I agree to you mate where waiting for good but not for nothing,all we gonna do is just wait like what everybody does,,choosing the right time is the best time to create profits.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:52:07 PM

Well, nobody is certain sure about what will happen to the market and especially for Bitcoin. No one knows if it will really go up to that level again since people are just expecting it and somehow Big Whales tends to stop the flight just because people doesn't lose hope yet.
sheyicrypto

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:02:12 PM

At least waiting for good and not waiting for nothing! yes ooo, it is not in vain because the future is promising and the waiting is not in vain with people that are involve and diligent in the the work.
cryptovally01

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:08:50 PM

Nowadays the crypto market is infected for price and this price of btc increased this month but again its fall based on this now condition of market is very typical based on this situation you need to hold your coins so you can earn profit when the price will increase.
Arafat01775

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:09:59 PM

Also i agree with you. And still i waiting  Wink
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:47:55 PM

Its better to wait for good, thats good to hear because theres a lot of news that against bitcoin thats why may people also affected on what would be happen on bitcoin because of its continious price low. But its good to wait for the time that will increase again, always positive for the best result.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 11:38:13 PM

Price is not an indicator of a coin/token's success. Bitcoin could be as low as $100 and still succeed by being well adopted(though adoption would most likely increase the price). At least now we have significantly less price-related memes on communities like Reddit.

Don't get me wrong though, I definitely want a price increase(who doesn't?).

Ofcourse it is, in fact it is the major factor that motivates others to also adopt bitcoin. But the real measure of success is mass adoption because it guarantees that bitcoin will be used and exists for a long time.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:09:36 AM

Agree, if we wait for nothing, just dont wait anymore. If we are not holding more than 1 year, we cannot see the profit yet.
In this bear market, maybe there are many peoples sold their bitcoin and left already. But im gonna hold it till the price higher than i buy it.
Aleshia696

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:52:03 PM

Bitcoin is the most promising cryptocurrency in the market. I firmly believe that long term investments are always beneficial. We have to be patient enough and hodl the coins for the right time.
KenyonCarter

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:10:53 PM

I agree on this one. Waiting is so much better than wasting our time selling coins at a low price. Bitcoin is not dead it shall rise again. Till then we have a lot other good coins, including lisk, prg ang other undervalued ones to invest in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: