Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:41:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin hits lowest in 2018  (Read 995 times)
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 11:00:54 AM

I am not surprised at the price of Bitcoin now. Because big investors make money from price fluctuations. It is not so important for them to be high or low.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:05:13 AM

Bitcoin now is really high even we experience a lot of drops i think this is much better compare in past december 2017
Not only for December 2017 but for the rest of that year.

People are so worried on how bitcoin can go lower than it's price today but learning the past price's of 2017 will make them believe that bitcoin increase almost 300% for 1 year.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Katashi

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:13:13 AM

I agree on you, some of the expert says it will be down till 2.5 or 3k but still this will not be the end of it for sure. I mean it's too late for us to say that Bitcoin will be dying because it doesn't even reach it's final form. Which i believe more than it's previous all time high, We can all say that it's the end of it if after all the restrictions posted of big countries are lifted and still bitcoin is still on it's regular prices. When that thing comes well that's the time we can say that bitcoin is dead.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
siggy

Activity: 381

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:15:12 AM

Of cource, it is not a good news, but in long-term bitcoin have a great potential which does not realized fully.
konohlo

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:26:05 AM

yes indeed that is the risk we must accept when starting to decide invest in crypto. no need to worry about that, we just wait for the right time to sell the coins when the price goes back up. or we can buy more coins when the price falls to get maximum results.
dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:29:29 AM

Bitcoin tested the bottom levels a second time for a lot of people. Here again a strong rise will come. I think like that at least.
Psychee

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:36:11 AM

I do not know but I can advise you where to invest money, I advise you to Socratus
Ironmaiden

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:49:03 AM

Bitcoin tested the bottom levels a second time for a lot of people. Here again a strong rise will come. I think like that at least.
But we do not have to worry about this. For decreases and increases it is common in bitcoin. even worse than that too. assume this as a correction to the price and other crypto bitcoin will be even higher later. Maybe for the next few months, this will result in a big increase in correction.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:58:05 AM

All market is crashing and nothing can stop this crash. Good news are coming up but nothing change.
Do we lose faith on bitcoin? I do not but we need some real usecases for bitcoin to get more value.

Bitcoin has no real use case except it can be used to send payments worldwide without requirement of any third party organization. This use case is nowadays offered by all crypto currencies that are called as altcoins and moreover they provide some additional real world applications others than worldwide transaction, low fees and removal of third party. Bitcoin is the mother crypto and I don’t think some real use case or any other thing is required for it to gain value.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:06:33 AM

All market is crashing and nothing can stop this crash. Good news are coming up but nothing change.
Do we lose faith on bitcoin? I do not but we need some real usecases for bitcoin to get more value.

Bitcoin has no real use case except it can be used to send payments worldwide without requirement of any third party organization. This use case is nowadays offered by all crypto currencies that are called as altcoins and moreover they provide some additional real world applications others than worldwide transaction, low fees and removal of third party. Bitcoin is the mother crypto and I don’t think some real use case or any other thing is required for it to gain value.

Bitcoin has one very important advantage over the others. Using it you can buy almost any altcoin. Bitcoin is the entry point, if I may say so.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:16:08 AM

So whats the problem if bitcoin drops to its lowest price this year?those only for profit or quick cash are the affected one on this dropping so if i am to ask,im cool on the dip and will give me reason to purchase another amount to add on my investments

Before investing in cryptocurrency make sure that you are ready to the volatility of every coins youre aiming to buy and you must be ready in bearish market not just for bullrun
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:28:36 AM

It's not the first time that BITCOIN will have a huge deep... I'm not too scared.. I just sit down and wait for next bull market that I think will come at end of year...
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 08:31:19 AM

I don't think the drop in the price of bitcoin is a bad thing, at least for many people who complain that the price of bitcoin is too high.

We all know that crypto-currencies are volatile, so the market is going to go up again, and buying low is the best option.
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:32:46 AM

If it gets settled on certain value like Fiat money then there will be no difference between centralized and decentralized currencies.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:35:44 AM

It's not the first time that BITCOIN will have a huge deep... I'm not too scared.. I just sit down and wait for next bull market that I think will come at end of year...

It is very difficult to foresee the future when the market is completely manipulative. We can only wait. The most important thing is not to sell at such bottoms. Do not give in to panic and fear.

Fedoracoins

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:38:56 AM

If bitcoin has actually reached its minimum then this is just great news. Because after the fall of the always comes growth. And this growth will be much more powerful than last year. I'm sure even more people will take part in crypto investing. So we will see new highs in the price of cryptocurrency.
kostagr33k

Activity: 309

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:58:00 AM

I'm not sure we're seeing the lowest price right now. I have a fear that the price will continue to fall.
arthur304

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:10:33 AM

It has being a serious market downtime this year. But I believe all of that was very temporary so we can be expecting a substantial growth as well from here on.
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:35:50 PM

It has hit the lowest price that it has gotten to this year and I am sure that there is still more price dips coming from this point on out because bear markets can be very brutal and last for a very long time. No one expected that the prices of bitcoin would get this low but it did so now anything goes, any price now is possible for bitcoin to hit.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
MrFeasible

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:38:27 PM

Bitcoin hits lowest in 2018; falls below $6,000: Here’s what you should know
Bitcoin crashed to a low of $5,787 on Sunday afternoon, mildly recovering to $6,131 on Monday morning.

Bitcoin crashed to a low of ,787 on Sunday afternoon.
Post-October last year, Bitcoin rallied in a way that shocked the world. From the modest $4,000 price, Bitcoin surged past $19,000 in just two months. But soon, the fall began and now the most popular cryptocurrency has fallen to below $6,000, lowest in 2018. Bitcoin crashed to a low of $5,787 on Sunday afternoon, mildly recovering to $6,131 on Monday morning. There could be many reasons for the fall in Bitcoin — tax selloffs, higher regulations or ban in many countries, multiple hackings et all.

All that apart, the Federal Reserve of San Fransico last month said that the Bitcoin crash could be attributed to Bitcoin Futures. “The rapid run-up and subsequent fall in the price after the introduction of futures does not appear to be a coincidence,” the report ‘How Futures Trading Changed Bitcoin Prices’ said.
Founded by an unknown person or a group of persons Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009, Bitcoin remained within $4000 until mid-2017, when it increased exponentially for about 10 months. “This explosive growth ended on December 17, 2017, when bitcoin reached its peak price of $19,511. Notably, these dynamics aren’t driven by overall market fluctuations,” the report said.
However, crypto traders have not abandoned the idea yet. “This is not the funeral for bitcoin whatsoever,” Brian Kelly, founder and CEO of BKCM LLC, an investment firm focused on digital currencies told CNBC. He added that as compared to last year’s price of $2, 500, Bitcoin is still at a higher level.

Bitcoin is a type of cryptocurrency, a digital currency which uses encryption techniques to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds. It is like the money, with no physical presence but a series of codes. Bitcoin is traded on exchanges using the blockchain technology. The blockchain is a digital and public ledger through which transactions made in digital currencies are recorded chronologically and publicly.

A bit of perspective...since then it's gone up nearly 1k. The low made immediate headlines, but will be short lived Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: