Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:47:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STCY] StacyCoin  (Read 21513 times)
BubaDave (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:49:00 PM

Cool!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Litoshi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 04:48:09 PM

HOPE?

Hope is for lazy losers.

Hope is the opposite of "DO" and "SELF RELIANCE"

fighter

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:18:14 AM

Can I ask who are these people?
Ebrelus

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:25:57 AM

HOPE?

Hope is for lazy losers.

Hope is the opposite of "DO" and "SELF RELIANCE"

Nope. Hope is the belief that all will be fine. It's optimism and faith, believing in good future and fortune.
Hope makes people stronger.  

Hope is a light in the tunnel.

Without hope people stay losers instead of trying with faith to change something and not give up.
Without hope you already gave up and failed... and that's a state of real lazyness.  

World is full of volatility and uncertainty. Doing is doing. Each action can have many effects, not only what you think it will be. Hope is a good magic which actually works. And it is a natural prayer which works too.    
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:33:06 AM

hope for a new innovative coin, not the same old scam coins.  Tongue

yes make stacy look like the predator.. she will appreciate it more than the pink stacy logo lol...

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:33:52 AM

Making this GPU proof is simple. Make it a primecoin fork with low starting difficulty around 7.0 or less. This will allow everyone with lower end cpus a chance at finding a block before the difficulty gets too high and favors only the overclocked i7's

A primecoin fork will also keep most of the pool operators away.

Err, in that case, why not just stick with primecoin?
elixir

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:59:48 PM

its supposed to be a play on the obama poster.

i was having a play around with some pop art software for a coin design.

dont worry, luckily their are already some people working on a coin design.  Tongue

OPEC oc2E9cQ4StgaMW2a18pKuZGe5h9RZdLL9c

Non nobis solum, sed omnibus! - Franko

Ɖ ~ DSNJ49NdZM4KjLHfPSYEGWKRn7wSC4bWqi
BubaDave (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:45:16 PM

Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert (They got married last year I think)

I'd say they have done more from crypto and for educating people about financial corruption than anyone else.
Really nice people and they have covered many interesting subjects.

I've followed alternative media for years, and almost everyone I respect has been on the Keiser Report, this is a testimony to how well read they are.

Checkout Keiser Report streams.. (3 each week) : https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=keiser+report
They have been doing a radio feed for over 10 years too: http://www.maxkeiser.com/category/tam-lon/

I first saw Max on some "alternative" media 5 or so years ago, when I saw he had a show I was hooked.

Follow them on twitter, they pretty much seem to spend all day spreading interesting stories.

Take the red pill  Shocked
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:00:33 AM

I'd say they have done more from crypto and for educating people about financial corruption than anyone else.

I've followed alternative media for years, and almost everyone I respect has been on the Keiser Report, this is a testimony to how well read they are.

Checkout Keiser Report streams.. (3 each week) : https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=keiser+report
They have been doing a radio feed for over 10 years too: http://www.maxkeiser.com/category/tam-lon/

I first saw Max on some "alternative" media 5 or so years ago, when I saw he had a show I was hooked.

Follow them on twitter, they pretty much seem to spend all day spreading interesting stories.

Follow the rabbit
elixir

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:11:44 AM

max is great, found out about his show when i started watching RT a couple years back. i even have 3 max keiser 1oz silver coins.  Wink

OPEC oc2E9cQ4StgaMW2a18pKuZGe5h9RZdLL9c

Non nobis solum, sed omnibus! - Franko

Ɖ ~ DSNJ49NdZM4KjLHfPSYEGWKRn7wSC4bWqi
coinerjoe

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 11:56:44 AM

Keiser is widely known as a pump and dump artist.  he uses his platform on RT to pump whatever he is selling at the time.  You should have seen how hard he was pumping silver at the very top and people were eating it up.  A lot of people got into Maxcoin specifically because of his reputation for pump and dumps and were looking for a quick buck.  This coin will be no different.  
Alphi

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 09:25:02 PM

Keiser is widely known as a pump and dump artist.  he uses his platform on RT to pump whatever he is selling at the time.  You should have seen how hard he was pumping silver at the very top and people were eating it up.  A lot of people got into Maxcoin specifically because of his reputation for pump and dumps and were looking for a quick buck.  This coin will be no different.  

except for the fact that stacy is a nobody.. so its likely to be more dump than pump... if it even gets off the ground... the other stacy coin is already almost dead lol

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
Litoshi

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 07:39:07 PM

[/quote]

except for the fact that stacy is a nobody.. so its likely to be more dump than pump... if it even gets off the ground... the other stacy coin is already almost dead lol
[/quote]

You haven't done any research prior to making that statement, Alphi.   Do a Goggle search on "Stacy Herbert, Michael Phillips".  If you dig deep enough you will get to the really scandalous part.  If you are lazy, you can start with her International Movie Data Base entry:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1243170/?ref_=nmbio_bio_nm

Alphi

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 08:21:20 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2014, 08:34:12 PM by Alphi

[/quote]

You haven't done any research prior to making that statement, Alphi.   Do a Goggle search on "Stacy Herbert, Michael Phillips".  If you dig deep enough you will get to the really scandalous part.  If you are lazy, you can start with her International Movie Data Base entry:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1243170/?ref_=nmbio_bio_nm
[/quote]

and i meant that in the context of the bitcoin space... i have never seen her participate in anything bitcoin other than talking to max in rt so her audience exposure is limited to people who already know about max. and max is nothing more than a mouthpiece for the russian government to use to piss off american power brokers. yes max is good at what he does.. preaching to the converted... but I've never considered any of his pumps good investment advice. we're still waiting for litecoin to hit $50 as max predicted LOLz

if I have never seen someone give a lecture about bitcoins alt coins etc, participate in any free online debate/discussion, participate in online public forums OR go to conferences with regulators and authorities, then yes in my eyes that makes them a nobody...

but with that being said.. I am a miner so if people want to buy the coin.. then I will participate and help out by mining the coin... that is the nature of a free market... giving people what they want, as long as it doesn't kill them and it isn't illegal...

Litoshi

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 10:38:21 PM

@Alphi.

The STACYCOIN will be even bigger than the MAXcoin because the developers will have all he mistakes of the MaxCoin rollout fixed for their rollout. 

You will see the software for wallets and mining up early, the pools will be setup, and the start will be announced far enough in advance for even "joe bag-of-donuts" to get a crack at the first coin blocks.

There will be a Windows GUI, MAC GUI, and linux builds.  Actually, since hese are already up for MaxCoin, it only takes a little tweaking to mine StacyCoin.

StacyCoin will be "TITS ABOVE" MaxCoin............. in many ways.

Alphi

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 10:52:53 PM

@Alphi.

The STACYCOIN will be even bigger than the MAXcoin because the developers will have all he mistakes of the MaxCoin rollout fixed for their rollout.  

You will see the software for wallets and mining up early, the pools will be setup, and the start will be announced far enough in advance for even "joe bag-of-donuts" to get a crack at the first coin blocks.

There will be a Windows GUI, MAC GUI, and linux builds.  Actually, since hese are already up for MaxCoin, it only takes a little tweaking to mine StacyCoin.

StacyCoin will be "TITS ABOVE" MaxCoin............. in many ways.

feel free to give details of the hashing algorithm ahead of time... as i said.. if there is a buyer I will support the coin regardless of who's face is on it..

BubaDave (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 11:44:23 PM

feel free to give details of the hashing algorithm ahead of time... as i said.. if there is a buyer I will support the coin regardless of who's face is on it..

Hi Alphi, the hash will be keccak just like Maxcoin, its sha3 so its rather efficient, also includes Kimoto Gravity Well (which I've always been keen on). All the numbers the same as Maxcoin although some changes to qt stuff for the gui users.

Stacy nailed it when she described us as  "making Stacycoin out of Maxcoin's ribs" (On their radio show: Truth about Markets)

• Algo: Keccak (SHA-3)   (there's actually alot more to this than meets the eye)
  • How many coins: 250,000,000
  • Block time: 30 seconds
  • Block reward: 96 MaxCoin per block, halving every ~12 months
  • Difficulty: Retargeting using Kimoto Gravity Well algorithm
Alphi

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 11:52:29 PM

Hi Alphi, the hash will be keccak just like Maxcoin, its sha3 so its rather efficient, also includes Kimoto Gravity Well (which I've always been keen on). All the numbers the same as Maxcoin although some changes to qt stuff for the gui users.

Stacy nailed it when she described us as  "making Stacycoin out of Maxcoin's ribs" (On their radio show: Truth about Markets)

• Algo: Keccak (SHA-3)   (there's actually alot more to this than meets the eye)
  • How many coins: 250,000,000
  • Block time: 30 seconds
  • Block reward: 96 MaxCoin per block, halving every ~12 months
  • Difficulty: Retargeting using Kimoto Gravity Well algorithm

cheers mate.. ill give it a shot when its released

truckythin

Activity: 781
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 09:30:34 AM

another troll  Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=476408.new#new
sq

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW