Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:43:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise from now until the end of the year?  (Read 976 times)
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:48:25 AM

the current bitcoin price has gone down and we should stay calm and do not panic because bitcoin prices will surely rise again and it can happen anytime, so until the end of the year bitcoin price will go up

no. the current price of bitcoin is not going down but rather it is now recovering up in a slow manner , yet we shouldnt get really amaze by it because there is still a chance that this  improvements will go in a reverse motion but im pretty sure that bitcoin and other cryptos will surely increase just before we end up the year 2018 .
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:53:04 AM

Price of the bitcoin increasing again and I think after few months only bitcoin will recover and back again to the 20k dollars. I hope the price will continue to increase so I can get more money again.

More than 20k dollars is good price for us. But if it's not happen even the price only not to decrease.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:18:25 AM

expectants will rise. but I think it's critical. I do not think that in a few months there will be a rise towards the end of the year if there is no movement.
This situation is actually reassuring if we look at it from another side. price rides on certain levels. it does not fall below these levels. does not experience very hard depreciation
finlandais

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:25:06 AM

Predictions are not possible in case of cryptocurrency.Fluctuations are part of all investments and same can been seen in case of bitcoin.Nobody can surely say that market value will keep on rising from now till end of this year.It basically depends upon the number of investors.Morr the number of investors more will be the price of bitcoin.Bitcoin has a great future but saying anything exactly about the price of bitcoin is not possible.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Gary Joness

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:04:13 PM

Maybe Bitcoin will recover a little sometime this year but the prospect like 2017 will definitely not happen again. I agree with you that the government is interfering with the coin markets, but that doesn't mean they support it. In contrast, it seems to me that they're trying to make strict law to restrict it.
Stephen Martinss

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:05:27 PM

I know a lot of people put firm belief in Bitcoin, but you guys should be rationally and profoundly think before investing in Bitcoin with the hope it will go up like a mad last year. By contrast with your optimism, I feel Bitcoin and other coins transactions are quite gloomy since their market capital has dramatically decreased and not shown any increasing signal yet. The motivation you gave isn't enough for Bitcoin's likely upturn.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:28:42 PM

Some reasons I believe bitcoin is likely to rise next time
Bitcoin is dropping sharply from $ 20,000 down to about $ 6,000 by the end of 2017, but that's a lot more than $ 2500 a year ago.
Laws gradually intervene in the market, may form the law for crypto, institutional investors can peace of mind to invest in the market
Mt Gox is allowed by law to compensate bitcoin victims for a percentage, without the need for cash compensation, which could end the sale of large amounts of bitcoin.
How do you believe bitcoin will increase from now until the end of the year?

In my own opinion, history will just repeat itself, bitcoins will still manage to reach $20k dollars before the year ends since there are more people today who are investing because other countries are already legalizing cryptocurrency in their area.

gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:06:38 PM

yes you are right bitcoin prices will do the recovery and will rise again when the end of the year because the history of bitcoin prices every year end will always always increase the price.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:27:43 PM

We cannot say that the price of Bitcoin will be always in rise and there won't be any down until this year end since crypto market is a volatile market. The price fluctuation always depends on the supply and demand and the whales take that chance always and the negative or positive news spread across also matters in the pricing fluctuation of Bitcoin.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:45:23 PM

The price of bitcoin is increasing day by day little, but at the same time there is a small fall is also happening. But according to the coinmarketcap the price starts to increase. Hope it will continue by the following days also. Normally after june the market starts to recover, this year also same thing happened. So this will continue by the end of this year. By the end of this year the bitcoin price  will touch the moon.

WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:05:19 PM

But at the very least, this trend will bring the market back passionate, although some corrections will inevitably happen, the downward trend is too great then stagnant for a long time usually potentially leading to a more rational restoration logical and meaningful.

valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:14:53 PM

Some reasons I believe bitcoin is likely to rise next time
Bitcoin is dropping sharply from $ 20,000 down to about $ 6,000 by the end of 2017, but that's a lot more than $ 2500 a year ago.
Laws gradually intervene in the market, may form the law for crypto, institutional investors can peace of mind to invest in the market
Mt Gox is allowed by law to compensate bitcoin victims for a percentage, without the need for cash compensation, which could end the sale of large amounts of bitcoin.
How do you believe bitcoin will increase from now until the end of the year?

The price of bitcoins might actually rise anytime soon because there are a lot of whales who are just waiting for the price of bitcoins to drop so hard before investing a huge amount.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:28:00 PM

There are more chances for a huge hike but there will be fluctuations with dumps and pumps. With last year's trend, around $35k can be expected. Similarly other altcoins' would certainly increase as well. Whales do play a major role now and yes even they would require an opportunity to yield turn over, thus we can certainly expect a hike in 4th quarter. I am sure news impacting bitcoin and other altcoins' price fall would slowly get reduced down the line. Can expect the growth by start of August 2018.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:59:28 PM

$ 20.000 by the end of 2017 is the most beautiful memories and some of us probably many who succeeded at the time.
It is possible that the whale will return to action on his next pump, I can confirm that.

MRY

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 11:32:13 PM

I do not know how bitcoin prices will be at the end of the year, but I'm sure and hope that bitcoin prices will certainly go up even slowly from now until the last year will have a high price

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:58:03 PM

After 6 months of dumping price I think this is the right time to bitcoin to grow up the price. This month of july the price of the bitcoin is good and I think it will continue to increase the price again. I hope this coming few months the price will continue to increase.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:25:54 AM

$ 20.000 by the end of 2017 is the most beautiful memories and some of us probably many who succeeded at the time.
It is possible that the whale will return to action on his next pump, I can confirm that.
Whales will come again in time, they know what to do and this market is not yet end. This market will continue to rise, but expect more dump as this market gets too much pressure from the big institutions and in some government.

The price of bitcoins might actually rise anytime soon because there are a lot of whales who are just waiting for the price of bitcoins to drop so hard before investing a huge amount.
Waiting for this moment again, yeah whales always want to enter at a dump market and expect the price to grow instantly.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:44:15 AM

Whales will come again in time, they know what to do and this market is not yet end. This market will continue to rise, but expect more dump as this market gets too much pressure from the big institutions and in some government.

Waiting for this moment again, yeah whales always want to enter at a dump market and expect the price to grow instantly.
We are in an industry of volatility and full of uncertainties. Bitcoin has its ups and downs, we can't tell ahead of time if what might the movement of the market tomorrow, for the next coming days or months. Bitcoin's price keeps on changing from time to time. It can be hard to deal with it, but I believe what we can do is to acknowledge the volatile nature of Bitcoin. Understand the market, study how to strategize, gain more knowledge, do research, and don't lose hope.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:30:32 AM

from some media that gave the good news that it could eventually trigger a rise in bitcoin prices and it seems that bitcoin would be very difficult if it raise the price because bitcoin is currently rising in price not from demand alone
AntonDalrymple

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:00:55 PM

I deeply believe that Bitcoin price will surely rise by the end of this year. The price has fallen recently but now this price will rise and I also hope that the market will go in a stable position and the price will recover.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: