Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:50:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise from now until the end of the year?  (Read 967 times)
domasal

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:08:59 PM

Some reasons I believe bitcoin is likely to rise next time
Bitcoin is dropping sharply from $ 20,000 down to about $ 6,000 by the end of 2017, but that's a lot more than $ 2500 a year ago.
Laws gradually intervene in the market, may form the law for crypto, institutional investors can peace of mind to invest in the market
Mt Gox is allowed by law to compensate bitcoin victims for a percentage, without the need for cash compensation, which could end the sale of large amounts of bitcoin.
How do you believe bitcoin will increase from now until the end of the year?

The Mt Gox thing is the key factor here as most investors were worried about investing in something that will certainly dump when gox decides to sell. Now that is over, bitcoin can rise without fear - just needs something to kick start it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:17:41 PM

my friends said that he would not so much rise in price for the demand for him then would generally fall so I sold bitcoins while they are expensive and put in my opinion in a good crypt project Socratus because I think that he has a future
popelene1

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:40:16 PM

It will rise surely but i dont believe it wikl start so soon, it might be going to like October before it started picking back and grow till December..
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:43:30 PM

Aha, till the next hack.  Cool
To see 20000 $ this year seems to me as something impossible already, just like to believe that Russia could win from Uruguay today  Cheesy I think the long long road is waiting for us on the way back to 20000 $.
ciciteng

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:49:59 PM

Bitcoin already in the shadows business for a very long time.
Believe me, the bull run is closer than you think and you never know.
I think after Summer we will see Bitcoin bull run again toward the end of this year!
Acsirp

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:02:01 PM

That is the positive speculation every holder of bitcoin and other tokens for the market, that the bitcoin price value will rise up from now until the end of 2018, that it will pump higher than the usual price value of bitcoin, because if it will rise ,the other price value of altcoins will also rise.
cetald

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 09:15:19 PM

Now there are more manipulations than a year ago. But nevertheless, I am sure that the price will not go down even lower. There are psychological levels.

Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:19:58 PM

Of course, from this moment to the end of the year, bitcoin can not grow, but it can still change the fall on the rise. If, nevertheless, to assume that now there is a large manipulation of prices in the crypto-currency market, it is entirely possible that bitcoin will soon begin to rise in price. Whales are still pumping their bitcoins out of the faint of heart, and when they sell them, after a while conditions will be created for the rise of the market. I do not think that the market will fall for a long time or lie on the bottom. Whales are also disadvantageous.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:23:56 PM

Yes,  definitely it will rise up within a couple of months and investors should have to wait for it.  There will be time for btc to improve it's huge dip gradually.  People should not worry too much as this is just temporary and will make a pump soon.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:33:08 PM

Aha, till the next hack.  Cool
To see 20000 $ this year seems to me as something impossible already, just like to believe that Russia could win from Uruguay today  Cheesy I think the long long road is waiting for us on the way back to 20000 $.

Great. We need more of your attitude on the market. When you start seeing negativity and doubt you know that it's hitting the bottom. Smiley

It looks like a head and shoulders pattern to me, so it's possible we're at the bottom. Also, based on the previous corrections we are very close to it because the previous ones were always 60-70% corrections and that's where we are now. A 75% correction would take us to 5000 USD. We're running out of space to fall.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
lolland

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:42:14 PM

This cut easy be 2014 again, where bitcoins was falling a hole year.
One day the down trend will end. And in a up trend we cut easy go from 5000 to 20.000 in a few weeks.
I still hope we get to 40.000 this year, but it's looks more like 4,000 right now.
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:42:22 PM

That is the positive speculation every holder of bitcoin and other tokens for the market, that the bitcoin price value will rise up from now until the end of 2018, that it will pump higher than the usual price value of bitcoin, because if it will rise ,the other price value of altcoins will also rise.
Yeah, you right. Almost all of Bitcoin or altcoins holder hope the price of bitcoin will rise up until the end of the year.

Aha, till the next hack.  Cool
To see 20000 $ this year seems to me as something impossible already, just like to believe that Russia could win from Uruguay today  Cheesy I think the long long road is waiting for us on the way back to 20000 $.
Right, I think the bitcoin price in this year will not higher than last year, If Bitcoin can hit $17,000 I think its a good result.
Roomshambles

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:46:23 PM

Yes of course I believe it. Bitcoin will rise in price at the end of the year, maybe in this month bitcoin quite falling in price because a lot of news about hackers who hacked bitcoin in south korea. I really hope bitcoin the price the more the year the price increases.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:48:43 PM

Well if that happen then it will be a nice thing in the crypto currency market but some experts are of the believe that the market may likely decline below the $5000  before the next serious move to $10,000 and above the way things are going at the moment. All the same, which ever way we are all expecting the market value of Bitcoin to move higher so that we will benefit from our investment.
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:55:13 PM

Most people who think positively that bitcoin will continue to increase until the end of this year. Bitcoin is actually difficult to predict but most people are predicting bitcoin from the way their beliefs about repetitive cycles occur over time. Hopefully the prediction is true and will be able to raise the price and bitcoin value again.
Yes we all hope that bitcoin price will continue rise until the end of the year, but it was just all our prediction which means that it may true or not. I think all of us believe on it because we want to be optismitic when it comes to bitcoin price. We dont want to get it down because it will be our loss. Soon we will find out if bitcoin will continue rise or not.

J-N

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:56:33 PM

I guess the large investors and other manipulators will try to decrease the price of Bitcoin more low, even down to $5500. Probably the most nervous holders will sell their coins. And after this summer the crypto-exchange markets will start to grow slowly. But I think the resistance level will be $9500. Bitcoin will be vary in this price area.
itsliss

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 09:58:39 PM

as much as one would love to continue seeing the price rise, it is inevitable to witness intermediate downtrends, but i believe in the long run, holders will gain more.
AlexAce420

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:02:28 PM

It’s very difficult to predict about bitcoin especially in this current situation. bitcoin could rise until the end of the year because it rises everyday. It’s sure we will see a good value of bitcoin at the end of 2018. We should be prepared when the price drops. I also have the confidence that it will get better even though it takes a long time to get back stable.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:06:25 PM

No, it will not grow so long because you see how it falls in price and the best action is to sell it and invest in other crypto projects, for example, I invest in Socratus
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:08:45 PM

No I don't think so. It will keep going down. Don't know the bottom price that it can be but many people will buy. And many months later, we will see it be green again. Just long long time and have to be patient, man.
I don't think so that it will start to rise. There are still many dumps incoming to Bitcoin, it will start to rise on the last month of this  year, let's hope for that. There are some many FUD right now, there are many fake news spreading just to manipulate the price of Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: