Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:18:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Last 10,000,000 Doge @ 110 Satoshi per  (Read 745 times)
DogeLordX (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:00:37 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2014, 08:00:23 PM by DogeLordX

ALL DOGE HAVE BEEN SOLD.

Too late for the faggots who convicted me of scamming, you can piss off
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flipstyle

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:17:43 PM

110 lolllllllllllllllll

but he's not willing to use escrow, ya'll

Seems legit!!
DogeLordX (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:22:59 PM

110 lolllllllllllllllll

Seems legit!!

Man what is with all you fags today, bloody jealous or what?

If you don't change your comment i'm going to flag you for assuming and ruining someones reputation without any evidence.

Escrow is always a given, if the person is trusted.
albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:27:27 PM

110 lolllllllllllllllll

Seems legit!!

If you don't change your comment i'm going to flag you for assuming and ruining someones reputation without any evidence.

ofc ppl dont trust u when u sell way below marketprice and on top of that not accepting escrow. Also your trust is extremely low. I would never trust a guy like you. So yea, use escrow or no one will deal with you.
DogeLordX (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:38:02 PM

110 lolllllllllllllllll

Seems legit!!

ofc ppl dont trust u when u sell way below marketprice and on top of that not accepting escrow. Also your trust is extremely low. I would never trust a guy like you. So yea, use escrow or no one will deal with you.

The meeting of the minds have assembled on this thread

And my rep is from Tomatocage, a person i've never traded with. Research information before drawing a false conclusion.

Fuck it, i'm not trading any more of my doge. FYI i sold over 900,000,000 doge to people on these forums @ 80 satoshi a piece.
flipstyle

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 12:46:46 AM

Hey listen.  You completely ignored my pm the first time around on your mega doge sell off thread when I offered to buy with escrow.  And you've done the same with other members. 

Either you STFU and quit making these useless threads and put your money where your mouth is and sell to me via escrow, and I'll gladly clear your name and give you positive feedback in your trust profile.

'Escrow.ms' is the most trusted escrow member on this forum with zero fees.  So what's it going to be, big boy?  Scam or clear your name?
DogeLordX (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:05:51 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2014, 02:15:52 AM by DogeLordX

Hey listen.  You completely ignored my pm the first time around on your mega doge sell off thread when I offered to buy with escrow.  And you've done the same with other members.  

Either you STFU and quit making these useless threads and put your money where your mouth is and sell to me via escrow, and I'll gladly clear your name and give you positive feedback in your trust profile.

'Escrow.ms' is the most trusted escrow member on this forum with zero fees.  So what's it going to be, big boy?  Scam or clear your name?

I received over 500 PM's, sorry your highness that i didn't respond to you.
porcupine87

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

hm

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:54:31 AM

And my rep is from Tomatocage, a person i've never traded with. Research information before drawing a false conclusion.
This is true. The bad feedbacks are ridiculous.

Fuck it, i'm not trading any more of my doge. FYI i sold over 900,000,000 doge to people on these forums @ 80 satoshi a piece.
I received over 500 PM's, sorry your highness that i didn't respond to you

Yes, you sold DOGE worth 720btc ( =570 000$) in this forum. With 17 posts and not one positive feedback to your trust level. Totally  Roll Eyes

Use escrow or he has to send first

PS: I would buy. You send first. I have 5btc! Deal?

"Morality, it could be argued, represents the way that people would like the world to work - whereas economics represents how it actually does work." Freakonomics
flipstyle

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 03:22:38 AM

Hey listen.  You completely ignored my pm the first time around on your mega doge sell off thread when I offered to buy with escrow.  And you've done the same with other members.  

'Escrow.ms' is the most trusted escrow member on this forum with zero fees.  So what's it going to be, big boy?  Scam or clear your name?

Oh, so now too busy to check pm's?

So what is it?  

You know where I stand now.  I want to buy doge@your asking price.  I have 1.2btc at my disposal.  Let's use user escrow.ms on this forum.

What's the problem?  Don't get cold feet now...this is guaranteed money in your pocket.
blueangel01

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 08:07:04 AM

I would suggest to sell all your doge at market price. So i can buy doge for a cheaper price in an exchange.

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
sydeu

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 10:03:08 AM

I want to buy at your price for 0.39 BTC, you send first as my rep is much better than yours. If you don't accept then you are a proven scammer.

My btc adress: 1fuAvp6fpYiii8y8Vr9G7LCPcn3wdDGPj
My reputation thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=391656.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: