Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:51:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When the big selection occurs?  (Read 218 times)
Dutchtrader

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:57:43 PM

I think that zilliqa has the potential to become as great as ethereum. But that will not be tomorrow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tantan2

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:09:24 PM

Altcoins that have the same functionality do need to be selected, so that will provide intense competition in the development of altcoin in the future especially both from the features and marketing. Maybe this time ethereum still can not be rivaled by some competitors like NEO and Waves, but did not rule out the future NEO and Waves will rival Ethereum. as well as altcoin like XCP with STR, DCR with XMR and so on.
GaryGadoot

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:08:06 PM

The market of crypto currency is dynamic. New and new coins are being developed and are running successfully in the market. among them, bitcoin is still the best, being the oldest and the first coin to be surviving in the market and giving a head on competition to the other coins as well.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:34:22 PM

Competition in my opinion only exists on the level of one's confidence and desire as a great person to the coin, perhaps because ethereum more in interest when compared with other coin.
Yeah, but all competition coins promise better features than Ethereum. For example EOS, their coin promise fater transactions and they solve the scalability. Don't you think that they can really replace Ethereum?
with systems owned by EOS then to replace the ethereum is very likely to occur. However, this still takes time also due to see the EOS also has not included the old players in the crypto. need adjustment and the confidence of investors to be able to make it big as ethereum.
truemmu

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:05:17 PM

Everyone has their own ideas. I always think that Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best cryptocurrencies in my mind. I want to invest. I only hold Bitcoin and Ethereum, but I am also observing other Coins, so more time to have your own ideas
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:55:51 AM

I think that every coin created will have different goals because the dev and the team are not the same so they have their own vision and mission for the project. right now, ethereum still leading the project with so many smart contracts in out there but ethereum itself still following bitcoin price and will adjust the price whenever bitcoin moves. but I still choose bitcoin and ethereum as my main coins so far and for the other altcoin, I only choose if the price can move in the short time or middle time. but I won't close my mind if there are any good altcoin that can give me a good profit in the long-term because I see that there are many altcoins that can give a big profit in the long-term.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 04:03:02 AM

the main crypto I hold is etherum. I've never been bitcoin again because now the price is not affordable. then when there were many choices, I made a choice to ripple to accompany my etherum investment. that's enough.
room237

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:18:27 AM

I believe many of these coins will be able to stand together at the same time.  There will be vast needs for different types of blockchains.  I think the chain that fits in with the most users will be the one that eventually wins out.  I don't believe in the only one coin per idea.
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1492
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:31:13 AM

I think that there will always be a few popular and heavily used coins and thousands of less popular small caps with more volatility.

Most things tend to follow zipfs law. So the first few currencies will always have the majority of the market cap. And the 100th greatest crypto will probably have about 1% of the market cap, compared to the first having about 50% and the 1000th having 0.1%.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: