Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:15:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When the big selection occurs?  (Read 226 times)
ATSgrowth (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:11:52 PM

Hi guys, I would like to know when selection occurs. I mean there are a lot of same altcoins with same use, some offers better features but some are more estabilished.
Good example is Ethereum and its competitors like NEO, EOS, TRON and many more.

Thanks for your ideas.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
ATSgrowth (OP)

homt.net

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:15:36 PM

Only 5 visitors have seen this interested topic? Guys you dont have any opinion about current market situation?

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1069

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 05:25:01 PM

Only 5 visitors have seen this interested topic? Guys you dont have any opinion about current market situation?

Currently the token market is dominated by ETH for sure.
NEO, NEM, Wave are here for quite a period but haven't challenged ETH in anyway.
EOS, Stellar, ADA and TRON are also popular but their worth is still to be seen.
They are similar to a level but most of them different enough to co-exists, time would tell.
ATSgrowth (OP)

homt.net

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:35:58 AM

NEO, NEM, Wave are here for quite a period but haven't challenged ETH in anyway.
EOS, Stellar, ADA and TRON are also popular but their worth is still to be seen.
They are similar to a level but most of them different enough to co-exists, time would tell.
That is what I am thinking about it. But when do you think that this will happen? In few months, years? Before massive adoption?

dobidobi88

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:06:22 AM

Hi guys, I would like to know when selection occurs. I mean there are a lot of same altcoins with same use, some offers better features but some are more estabilished.

Thanks for your ideas.
That's what shows that the ethereum is better and stronger so no one can shift it. NEO and EOS have potential, but certainly have differences, so that it becomes the basis for not being able to co-exist or shift the ethereum.
KevenDabid

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:09:09 AM

I think currently ETH is worth investing in because it has been recognized by the SEC.
While other tokens, such as NEO, have recently discovered new bugs, they may not be stable.

taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:12:55 AM

I dont really get the purpose of this topic but would love to discuss their competition. As far as I know these are not the only coins with same features but there are more. Like very much important is ETH. And part from this waves, kick etc. These additional three are also in effect and have got better UI as compared to what you have mentioned. Im not sure TRON is in the completion because its not really made for creating the smart contracts. Its just transaction agent with scale up issues solved already. But that is different case.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:16:18 AM

Currently, I think, there is a reorientation of the market for coins with DAG technology. They offer more innovative solutions related to network scalability.
jimmydvd

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:18:05 AM

Competition in my opinion only exists on the level of one's confidence and desire as a great person to the coin, perhaps because ethereum more in interest when compared with other coin.
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1055
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:24:54 AM

There would not be an exact date or exact selection. Every of them need to have some unique functions to exist parallel. And clients would start chosing them according to their needs. The one that stays as an inferior option to some other would die off. So the coins would either evolve or die and none would be competing with ETH as it is.

Rodrickruthann163839

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:27:05 AM

There would not be an exact date or exact selection. Every of them need to have some unique functions to exist parallel. And clients would start chosing them according to their needs. Yeah
ATSgrowth (OP)

homt.net

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:38:32 AM

Competition in my opinion only exists on the level of one's confidence and desire as a great person to the coin, perhaps because ethereum more in interest when compared with other coin.
Yeah, but all competition coins promise better features than Ethereum. For example EOS, their coin promise fater transactions and they solve the scalability. Don't you think that they can really replace Ethereum?

kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:25:16 AM

Yeah, but all competition coins promise better features than Ethereum. For example EOS, their coin promise fater transactions and they solve the scalability. Don't you think that they can really replace Ethereum?
I think they have lack of developer compare to Ethereum. Eos had 8,460 while Ethereum has 18,933 developer.. I thin Ethereum will reach their point that they can transact 1million transaction per second that will repleace bitcoin very soon. EOS is good but it needs to show more project.

Jaslinbor28

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:17:44 PM

coins should be selected for investments based on the number of demand the people have towards it. there are 1500 coins in the market, and finding a good coin is tough. the bet one so far is the bitcoin, which is the oldest and is still at the top in the market.
honex2

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 12:22:19 PM

Putting them.VIs a vis each has area of strong influence and weak one. Selection might be dificult to make right now. Ethereuem is wrong a widely use, but neo equal has a good running system but not as popular as ethereeum Eos is also doing good
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:25:34 PM

That is what I am thinking about it. But when do you think that this will happen? In few months, years? Before massive adoption?

When there will be one platform falling down in sustaining too much load and as well as getting itself based with huge fees, demand and supply equation then we will need adoption of second platform and then third and then so on. I guess its all about the time which we dont know at all. ETH devs know that they are literally falling down the crater because of other platform with high scale network and thats why they have started to develop and are in hurry to launch their own next level of scaling. I guess this competition will continue all the time and wont stop the adoption at all.
angelica lovly

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:54:24 AM

We can not be sure when the selection occurred, because about the growth of altcoin we can not make sure clearly. and that's what I understand. because each altcoin has different performance and competitiveness. hopefully this will make altcoin become more developed.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:40:56 AM

Thanks for your ideas.

I think so far, neo, eos, and tron is not strong enough to compare with ethereum and still, ethereum has a good project than the others. but I think in the future, neo, eos, and tron will give a proves if they are another good coins that could be the competitor for ethereum and until that time, maybe ethereum still used by many of project. besides that, I heard that waves have many projects too like ethereum and they have their own market and maybe waves can be a strong ethereum competitor.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
PaulTrace

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:37:57 PM

The market of crypto currency is getting more and more popular. It has started with just one coin and now it has more than fifteen hundred coins that are operating in the market of crypto currency. These coins are relatively new in comparison to bitcoin. I think bitcoin will be the best for you than others. You should select coin based on the quality.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:48:37 PM

I agree with you and I think the selection has taken place, there are many ico platforms available now and every developer definitely choose the best platform to launch its ico. So ethereum is not alone and will always compete to be the best
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: