Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:48:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: miningallday is a scammer  (Read 171 times)
MinerJc713 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:09:06 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4531923.0

I contacted seller miningallday via whats app and asked to make a deal on all 5 of his z9 miners, I told him first we need to discuss how payment would be made he said crypto. I asked if he would take forum escrow he said no he is a "huge farmer, Youtube star, Has 80k Instagram followers etc" . This seller should be avoided at all costs  he also has many posts selling BTC here asking for Paypal friends and family etc. I have all screenshots of his texts and I posted them in the link above.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:50:33 PM

I contacted seller miningallday via whats app and asked to make a deal on all 5 of his z9 miners, I told him first we need to discuss how payment would be made he said crypto. I asked if he would take forum escrow he said no he is a "huge farmer, Youtube star, Has 80k Instagram followers etc" . This seller should be avoided at all costs  he also has many posts selling BTC here asking for Paypal friends and family etc. I have all screenshots of his texts and I posted them in the link above.

I do not see any image link yet. Post the link here in your OP. That topic is self moderated to the user may delete your link. Posting the link here will make your case stronger. Also try to include as much evidences as you can. It's gonna help the DT or others who wants to tag the users (if he proven guilty).

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:53:37 PM

Did you pay? I hope not.

BTW, just checked out his other thread and wanted to get the screenshot posted here before it gets deleted by the OP of that thread since it's self-moderated by him: https://ibb.co/fiqeS8

This guy clearly checks out as a scammer to me. He's using whatsapp which is one of the most popular communication methods used by scammers, and he also gets extremely defensive when the subject of escrow is brought up. Don't ever deal without escrow for such high amounts on this forum, the other user is most likely trying to scam you if he's not willing to accept escrow.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 3477

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:53:11 PM

I contacted seller miningallday via whats app and asked to make a deal on all 5 of his z9 miners, I told him first we need to discuss how payment would be made he said crypto. I asked if he would take forum escrow he said no he is a "huge farmer, Youtube star, Has 80k Instagram followers etc" . This seller should be avoided at all costs  he also has many posts selling BTC here asking for Paypal friends and family etc. I have all screenshots of his texts and I posted them in the link above.

He has a negative trust already added by a DT member: "Don't deal with this user without escrow."
Plus he his a junior member with a moderated topic ... you cannot trust a deal like this from the scratch!!!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Airplaneheat

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:56:31 PM

Well, a lot of scammers who tried to sell ASIC miner but actually he didn't. Be careful, even if he owns the machine it doesn't mean he wanted to sell.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:43:15 AM

Don't believe in anything that he says.

He has zero reputation on the forum. He's trying to get you to contact him off the site on other communication channels. He's got a self moderated sales thread on the forum to avoid any victims from complaining on his thread as well.

Never deal without escrow in these cases, when people are trying to sell you any sort of good or service of substantial value. You simply can't take their word for it.

The amount of youtube and instagram followers are absolutely irrelevent when it comes to his trustworthiness. The fact that he doesn't accept escrow means that he's got something to hide. All legitimate members of the community, even the most trustworthy ones, will accept escrow if you demand.

Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: