Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:47:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can someone answer a quick question about the activity system?  (Read 192 times)
jormo (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:19:02 PM

So I have posted a lot recently. I have 28 activity points. I have not gotten more activity points in a few days. I thought you get one per day if you post that day. I was proven wrong by this but now I am more confused then ever. When will I start getting activity points again?
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:24:25 PM
Merited by BitcoinNewbie15 (1)

So I have posted a lot recently. I have 28 activity points. I have not gotten more activity points in a few days. I thought you get one per day if you post that day. I was proven wrong by this but now I am more confused then ever. When will I start getting activity points again?

How is forum activity calculated?
Activity is calculated with the following formula:
Code:
activity = min(time * 14, posts)
Activity is increased by staying logged in or by posting and is updated every 30 minutes. There is a maximum of 14 activity points every 2 weeks.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
smirnovi

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:41:32 AM

You need these posts to be in different activity periods here. You can check the BTC activity times here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12saLhlUoqIdairxzuSPu6EYGrt7FN2lOstO1yDjCEbA/edit#gid=1012758442
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 08:48:36 AM

How is forum activity calculated?
Activity is calculated with the following formula:
Code:
activity = min(time * 14, posts)
Activity is increased by staying logged in or by posting and is updated every 30 minutes. There is a maximum of 14 activity points every 2 weeks.

This should answer your question. If you have any other question feel free to ask. But dont forget that sometimes reading the stickies in the forum boards helps more than asking the same question which has been answered several times in past. Wink

Also you wont be rank up until you get enough merits for the next rank. Since you were so eager to know activity increments my best guess would be that your next thread in Meta will be asking about the merit system. Tongue

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
shilpyh
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:55:19 PM

Activity point can be increased every 14 days. So, you activity point will increase after 14days of reaching 28 activity point.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:08:17 PM

You need these posts to be in different activity periods here. You can check the BTC activity times here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12saLhlUoqIdairxzuSPu6EYGrt7FN2lOstO1yDjCEbA/edit#gid=1012758442

This response  is irrelevant to the question that is being asked!  Undecided

I believe there is already sufficient answers to your questions. Kindly lock the thread if you do not mind to avoid repeated answers/spamming all in a bid for others to increase post counts.

If you are unsure on how to lock your thread, kindly look at the lower left part of this page, you will find the lock topic button there.
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1998

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:35:19 PM

Learn more about the counting activity, change of ranks, limits on posting, limits on PMs can read in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0
about the system of merit can be found here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
dautay_crypto

Activity: 193
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:56:14 AM

Most of basic questions like this one has been already answered somewhere in the forum.
[Tips] Guide for forum search
All noobs should spend their time to read the above topic to know how to use Search function to find out available answers for their issues.

Furthermore, Lauda's topic is another great one for newbies:
Newbies – Read before posting (Lauda)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: