Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:18:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A well needed update for all altcoin users to see!  (Read 924 times)
GOATCoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:49:31 PM

GOATCoin

The Greatest Of All Time (GOAT)

I'm not going to go into full detail about what GOATCoin is because this thread is not meant for that mates. What I am going to tell you is what GOATCoin has done!
(See this thread for information on GOATCoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=430858.0)

Accomplishments:
1. Got on an exchange (allcoin.com, https://cryptorush.in/ coming soon)
2. Currently trading for over 0.001btc per GOATCoin and 0.051 ltc per GOATCoin
3. Gained support from high know altcoin devs and crypto supporters on twitter
4. Managed to have value even on a small, new exchange
5. Difficulty increased 2x the average difficulty today (GOATCoin word is getting around)
6. Over 430 votes and 33+ pages on our cryptsy page
7. Didn't use a celebrity endorsement or well know person in the crypto community *Cough Cough maxcoin

The list goes on and on mates. We've done so much and we're planning on doing a lot more in the future. GOATCoin will explode within the next month, mark my words mates
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 03:00:27 PM

GOATCoin

I'm not going to go into full detail about what GOATCoin is because this thread is not meant for that mates. What I am going to tell you is what GOATCoin has done!
(See this thread for information on GOATCoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=430858.0)

Accomplishments:
5. Difficulty increased 2x the average difficulty today (GOATCoin word is getting around)
7. Didn't use a celebrity endorsement or well know person in the crypto community *Cough Cough maxcoin

The list goes on and on mates. We've done so much and we're planning on doing a lot more in the future. GOATCoin will explode within the next month, mark my words mates

So what is so special in GoatCoin that you tell us "it will explode (...) mark my words"

Each thread about new crypto is like "This alt is so cool!! It will be on the moon soon"

and almost none of them did.

So tell us why GoatCoin would be better that other 178926378163 alts?
GOATCoin (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 02:29:38 AM

GOATCoin

Accomplishments:

So what is so special in GoatCoin that you tell us "it will explode (...) mark my words"

Each thread about new crypto is like "This alt is so cool!! It will be on the moon soon"

GOATCoin is selling for 0.00155btc per coin. What is special about GOATCoin is the goal/reward system (the concept of goat) mate. You do not have to support or invest in it, I'm not forcing a soul mate.
lasciv

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 02:58:22 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2014, 03:19:50 AM by lasciv

GOATCoin

Accomplishments:

GOATCoin is selling for 0.00155btc per coin. What is special about GOATCoin is the goal/reward system (the concept of goat) mate. You do not have to support or invest in it, I'm not forcing a soul mate.

Seriously buddy, where did you get this? I am calling you 'buddy' because you reffered to some other user with a legitimate question as 'mate'. We are the miners/investors, not your 'mates' from the local pub. Your advertisment has failed, just because of that. Addressing to the crowd in this manner won't get you very far, except for a random small pump. You can talk to the community like that, if you have a strong community, not the random crowd. Marketing a coin like this is just wrong.

How are you gonna make me some money? Answer that question.

I don't know the current price, because I didn't give a flying fuck about Goat coin before, nor do I do now. You have to convince me to be on the 2nd cycle of the coin, 'buddy'. Give me some more info for my hash/BTC.

Please, shit me not (!) with:
'to da moon',
'there is a big surprise just behind the corner'
etc.

Give me some strong arguments backed by facts.

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 11:03:52 AM

GOATCoin

Accomplishments:

Seriously buddy, where did you get this? I am calling you 'buddy' because you reffered to some other user with a legitimate question as 'mate'. We are the miners/investors, not your 'mates' from the local pub. Your advertisment has failed, just because of that. Addressing to the crowd in this manner won't get you very far, except for a random small pump. You can talk to the community like that, if you have a strong community, not the random crowd. Marketing a coin like this is just wrong.

How are you gonna make me some money? Answer that question.

I don't know the current price, because I didn't give a flying fuck about Goat coin before, nor do I do now. You have to convince me to be on the 2nd cycle of the coin, 'buddy'. Give me some more info for my hash/BTC.

Please, shit me not (!) with:
'to da moon',
'there is a big surprise just behind the corner'
etc.

Give me some strong arguments backed by facts.

Correct.

I see that GOATCoin is just another alt coin.
There is nothing better in it at all.

shrimpdigger

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

NYC NYC NYC

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:40:51 AM

Goat has a strong band of mature supporters, lets keep the updates flowing in. Ive been having a pleasant mining experience at http://goat.p2p.0x0a.nl:22646/static/     
 keeping a close eye at allcoin. lets keep those +1votes for Goat on cryptsy coming in.

GVprbZq68A3buxKDeUjpYh8sfKXdXEEGwn
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 09:26:20 AM

Hmm, Goatcoin was truly a well needed update, Thanks!

Btw when will you start working on Donkeycoin?
flanker782

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:39:22 PM

Was there some sort of premine scandal with goatcoin?
shrimpdigger

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

NYC NYC NYC

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:00:41 PM

Is there a goatcoin update or are there new nodes?
i have two wallets on 2 different PC's , both on V1.0 and .conf One works fine, the other is display warning, you may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to update.
Can someone share the best goatcoin.conf to use, possibly with updated nodes.
thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: