Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:40:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency as the meaning of life. Or how I learned about bitcoin  (Read 522 times)
Alex31207 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:58:44 PM

I learned about bitcoin a few years ago. But I bought only in the year when there was a wild growth. Now every day I read and find out what is new. I wish good luck in development. There will be a new generation of digital money
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lephuqui

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:35:32 AM

I learned about bitcoin a few years ago. But I bought only in the year when there was a wild growth. Now every day I read and find out what is new. I wish good luck in development. There will be a new generation of digital money
Crypto currency is not currently applied much. Most values are bump or dump exchanges. Only btc, eth are the main currencies currently recognized by many. The other currency on the market is just shit or not worth the shjt
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:32:17 AM

Crypto's are new digital money and it's trying to compete those existing currencies that are already being used by different industries worldwide.

If you have learned about it few years ago, you have an idea on how it has grown for the past years. We're the same, I've heard and learned it years ago too but I wasn't so curious and I didn't acquired any of it before.

Only btc, eth are the main currencies currently recognized by many.
When we say crypto, it's recognized as a whole.

The other currency on the market is just shit or not worth the shjt
Yes, most of ICO tokens and coins are all like that.

gegewojinnian18

Activity: 385
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:03:59 AM

As technology continues to evolve and evolve, there will be more new, superior cryptocurrencies in the future. If you want to learn more about coins, then YouTube is a great place!

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:55:36 PM

No more further development unless if they do already consider that Lightning network when we do talk about bitcoin but for now we are still the same back into those previous years but somehow we do have some changes when it comes to adoption and on its price, ofcourse and thats why we are seeing hundreds or thousands of coins in the market as of now competing each other to be better than other which having new features and dated ones compared to bitcoin but they can still able to manage to surpass out the King. For now just continue to learn up generally crypto as a whole.

Dobriy 4el

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:39:17 PM

About bitcoin I have heard about one and a half years ago, and at that time I have thought that it is just a divorce of people on money! I thought that all this simply nonsense! but now I understand that I strongly was mistaken that the blockchain is great technology and that it was necessary to buy cryptocurrency then when have learned about her!
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:13:31 AM

So, are you still holding bitcoins right now right or just sold it off because the price went on dramatic fall from as high as $20k last year?. Sounds to me though that you opted out already and finding news coins (altcoins) that might give you what you expect of bitcoin. At least you learn your lessons very well not to buy during the hype and its better to do your homework and study before investing your hard earn money. Goodluck to you as well and hope you find that new generation of money you are looking for.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:15:27 AM

First of all, Goodluck with your investment, but hope you know the fact that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are volatile and you can also lose your money in them if your are not very careful? So better watch your money and know when it’s growing and when it is not, you might have to cut the loss or continue depending on your plans, if you have plans for a long-term, then you can leave it till year end or whenever price rises up to a good amount for you withdraw.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:53:42 PM

There has been new digital money for the past years and bitcoin is the most fresh of it.

Athough this has been created almost a decade ago but its popular is rising at this moment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:40:17 PM

I also started like 4 years ago and that time the value of bitcoin is incredibly high the bitcoin at that time is rapidly increasing and even hit the value of $20,000 after a few years after  I invest on it. I am hoping that one day the value of bitcoin will increased again in the year of 2017. Smiley
lubah

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:29:46 PM

You are right to study this topic of cryptocurrency. Every month, interest in cryptocurrencies appears in new people. As they say, "word of mouth" works very well. From one person to another, information about bitcoin, altcoins and ISO-based startups is being distributed. This movement is unstoppable!
freezzeer

Activity: 451

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:31:23 PM

If we can introduce real world projects with blockchain Definitely we can change the world to digital economy  Smiley
Amanda Green

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:00:19 PM

I think that nowadays there are more different blockchain projects are developing and I think that Token Sale projects are also developing such as Socratus have you heard about it?  It is a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. They are aiming to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices.  I think this is really cool and it seems like an innovative and demanded project.
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:42:45 PM

Learning through your experienced in bitcoin is a great advantage in investing and continuing investing and doing work with cryptocurrency. As you continue to support the developing economy of digital world will lead you to have a continue success in life since crypto is the best investment nowadays.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:48:47 PM

To Op, already we've got the new generation money. This has initiated its worldwide accessibility, right now the requirement is to reach large scale adoption from people around the world. In particular one needs to understand it in the right manner, because people have got a thinking that bitcoin will give earning and get trapped into multiplication scams. Further they promotethe entire bitcoin in a negative way. So perfect learning is good, even if it consumes time.
Jimmi Andersen

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:54:33 PM

And I wish you good luck and success. You did the right thing, that began to study cryptocurrencies and you are an investor and supporter of this crypto money. Together we can create our future

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Mark13

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:17:24 AM

A new era or generation of digital money was supposed to be from the time bitcoin and crypto is created. Many accept that as the new kind of money but some didn't. Like me, I am still hoping that there will be a lot of development on blockchain and the government accept it is used for everyday living. In no time cryptocurrencies will be acceptable all over the world.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:49:20 AM

I think there will be no more development as far as bitcoin goes, if you would remember there was so much talks about increasing the block size and redo the code for many years but it didn't materialised and that's why Bitcoin Cash is born, except for LN though but its off-chain. There's a lot of people here who found bitcoin and change their lives so I guess more and more people will discover it in the future that can make a lot of difference in them.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
nauredok

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:14:47 PM

personal bitcoin And kriptovaljute heard probably as And the majority on the Internet But more carefully it was concrete from it got acquainted thanks to back it began to take a great interest in companies Bounty the companies it began to take a great interest bitcoin he bought bitokoiny Satoshi and many other coins and then sold I will receive profit on it and it became interesting to me because But it's unusual to say to sit at home and make a profit Since then I asked him to clarify to me what it is like how she generally works and what to drink of it and Since then I too am addicted to it so it happened my acquaintance with crypto-currency
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:53:59 PM

I learned how to use bitcoin like 3 years to 4 years ago because I am hoping that I can find the solution that I can send money abroad or in anywhere in the world without going first in the remitances and I actually find the solution which is bitcoin. After that I study it and started to changed my life.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: