Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:57:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the death of Bitcoin also mean the death of cryptomania??  (Read 2592 times)
shu_22

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:49:44 AM

Death of Bitcoin is beyond imagination but by any means if it happens, surely the crypto world is going to be affected as the trust in the market will become less. Many investors are being driven in the crypto world due to the massive profits made by others with bitcoin, to some extent. It will take time but the ones who knows this system and its analytics properly will wait and re-invest in other Altcoins as this trading world never ends.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gordeevaverona

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:10:53 PM
Merited by malcovixeffect (2), angelakrasnova (2), perova93 (1)

Now no one can understand till the end what is happening to the world and how it is changing along with the Blochkchain technologies! The crypto market was only born, he is only 8 years old! but in just such a short time, the crypto world wore a lot of noise! Now many states can not understand what to do about it. Bitcoin has a very strong position in front of the rest of the crypto coins, due to the fact that he was the first. as bitcoin is now the most popular coin among all the others, as well as Sakmai dear! But I'm sure that in the next 10 years crypto world will change. Must appear very strong and with a large capitalization of crypto coins! We need such coins, with their help, the crypto market will steadily grow up! Crypto market will not pay attention to the falling or growing bitcoin! Today everyone is fed up with the fact that bitcoin is manipulated by big wallets! And because of this, all other projects with their coins can not develop normally and move in front! The growth of all coins on the soaring depends on the cost of Bitcoin! But if there are at least 5-10 competitors in bitcoins and there will be legalization of the crypto market around the world, then large investors will enter! That's when the overall growth will begin, and no one will pay attention to the cost of bitcoin! And even if bitcoin dies, all the crypto industry will actively develop all over the world! The world is constantly changing, let's see what happens next .......
qero

Activity: 476
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:13:33 PM

You always need to stick to your strategy and not let go of the market and buy coins for a larger amount than you originally planned.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:43:47 PM

If Bitcoin were to completely bottom out, what would happen to the altcoins?

Follow the crypto superstar to a fiery death?  or  Skyrocket passed their predecessor?

I believe that Satoshi had a vision where blockchain technology and cryptocurrency would be the foundation of the world. But as we all know Rome wasn't built in a day(unlike bitcoins run to 20k). What if in this vision Bitcoin wasn't meant to be the gold of the internet but rather a mold of what should be created. When comparing bitcoin to its rivals, it is usually at a disadvantage in the technology department yet, it is still the most valued crypto. While Lightning network has been less than impressive, other crypto tech has been stealing the spotlight. Ripple is currently holding the fastest transaction time of roughly 3 seconds(avg. transaction time for bitcoin~60min). EOS while navigating a rough mainnet launch is dropping EON which looks to fundamentally solve problems within EOS. Investors are already talking about EON being crypto-gold in the near future.

Don't give up hope if Bitcoin does take a turn for the worst. Trust the Tech, better days are on their way.

This is hard to gauge right now. It is true that Bitcoin was the founding father in the entire cryptocurrency craze, meaning that its hypothetical death would certainly impact the cryptocurrency economy in a large way. Then again, the rest of the market is very diversely spread out and could potentially receive a lot of support so that other altcoins don't receive the same result that Bitcoin could run into. The way I see it is that there will always be some supporters of altcoins that don't support Bitcoin. It's a huge possibility that the support for a certain altcoin could prevent it from going far down like other major cryptos in a bearish market.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:16:20 PM

Normally the altcoins market s always mimicking what BItcoin market does. I don't think cryptocurrencies will come to the end if BItcoin completely bottomed, but the flippening will happen. The community will decide a superior cryptocurrency in term of technology and use cases and it will appear to be the new market cap leader.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:55:18 PM

Well to me bitcoin will remain the digital gold and bitcoin is built with the highest technology I always say we are OK with bitcoin there is no need for other coins and token's, bitcoin can perform all the functions the other coins can perform. That will even make the ecosystem safer for users. So I don't see any altcoins taking over from bitcoin soon.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:09:11 PM

If bitcoin for some reason ceases to exist, this does not mean the death of all the crypto currency. Each coin or token is capable, in principle, of an independent existence. Most likely, at first prices for the crypto currency will fall, but the situation after a while will calm down and the crypto currency will continue its movement according to the planned plan. I'm even interested in how the price for coins and tokens will be formed in the absence of bitcoin.

DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:43:19 PM

That’s an interesting question, although I don’t believe that we will ever quit crypto. Even if BTC will fail, there will be lots of people interested in crypto currencies.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
SweetCryptoNews

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:53:09 PM

Since all the crypto currencies follow the bitcoin price, there is likely to be no crypto currency market without bitcoin either. This is unlikely, since bitcoin will always remain relevant.
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:24:28 AM

Yes, in fact, if bitcoin dies then the entire cryptocurrency market will also go into oblivion ! But I believe that this is unrealistic !

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:29:56 AM

Bitcoin cannot die in any way even after it got dumped deeply, it will just start to getting a high pump after it because people say that bitcoin is more real gold.
donovank

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:33:23 AM

It's gotten way to big and implemented in multiple structural organisations to die now
Zidanetribal

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:45:26 AM

in my opinion, I think the answer is no, bitcoin might be a grandfather of altcoin but still not a god of altcoin, if bitcoin dead another coin with more potentials will survive and grow up over time.
135cc

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:03:39 AM

If Bitcoin were to completely bottom out, what would happen to the altcoins?

Follow the crypto superstar to a fiery death?  or  Skyrocket passed their predecessor?

I believe that Satoshi had a vision where blockchain technology and cryptocurrency would be the foundation of the world. But as we all know Rome wasn't built in a day(unlike bitcoins run to 20k). What if in this vision Bitcoin wasn't meant to be the gold of the internet but rather a mold of what should be created. When comparing bitcoin to its rivals, it is usually at a disadvantage in the technology department yet, it is still the most valued crypto. While Lightning network has been less than impressive, other crypto tech has been stealing the spotlight. Ripple is currently holding the fastest transaction time of roughly 3 seconds(avg. transaction time for bitcoin~60min). EOS while navigating a rough mainnet launch is dropping EON which looks to fundamentally solve problems within EOS. Investors are already talking about EON being crypto-gold in the near future.

Don't give up hope if Bitcoin does take a turn for the worst. Trust the Tech, better days are on their way.

I think its very hard to give the answer about this case. Because, like we all already know, bitcoin is still dominating the market and remain superior untill now, but in the other hand, we also can ignore the potential of altcoin's power.
When bitcoin die, i think altcoin will also loose the their place. Because, bitcoin is giving a huge impact in crypto world, and if it die, the other will also die.

Miguel Fulton

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:36:11 AM

Bitcoin system will most certainly not die, but the coin "owning" Bitcoin name, can (and most likely will) change the "ownership"... and most likely scenario for this is the Bitcoin Cash which has very real potential to get the rightful title of Bitcoin.
Harry1v

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:46:33 AM

BTC is the symbol of encryption. If BTC is destroyed, it is certain that altcoin will be destroyed. Maybe it is also the risk of investment encryption.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:52:50 AM

Public demand is a thing when you consider death of Bitcoin - not going to happen. Also, several countries are planning their own state backed centralized crypto - so, no worries.
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:02:42 AM

It is impossible to happen the death of bitcoin as long as there is a demand and supply in the market. But let say it will happen as what you think,crypto will still alive because if bitcoin gone another coins will rise and replace to bitcoin position. It is like a super star always at the top and always in the news, always the center of attraction but if being super star has gone another one will come and take the position of the first superstar. You know in crypto i believe that there is a lot of things and changes may happen at this coming years.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Renal

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:13:10 AM

I personally remain optimistic that if at any time where the crypto will run out of course there are still many altcoins in the market that are now widely used all the bitcoin users may ethereum be replacing bitcoin positions or there is a next step from satoshi to supplement the bitcoin supply we hope so.
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:22:04 AM

I think other cryptocurrency will just replace Bitcoin if these happens because these new cryptocurrencies are now backed by strong developers with large community, I'm sure that they will continue to develop and use this digital currency because they know that Blockchain technology is a great creation and so useful nowadays.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: