Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:35:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the death of Bitcoin also mean the death of cryptomania??  (Read 2592 times)
zombieservers

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:48:02 AM

If bitcoin will die than all crypto world will destroy because all other altcoins are depend on bitcoin and its impact will be very danger for market and investors. but this thing is impossible because bitcoin was a first cryptocurrency when crypto world start already its impact is very strong in world's Economy and  bitcoin will be use as a major currency in upcoming years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
weebfox

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:53:25 AM

Public demand is a thing when you consider death of Bitcoin - not going to happen. Also, several countries are planning their own state backed centralized crypto - so, no worries.
Yeah i agree with you, more and more people are looking to buy Bitcoins that means the demands of Bitcoin isn't dead so why Bitcoin will be death for sure ?
People who are supported Bitcoin won't let that horrible thing happen, without Bitcoin this world isn't that good.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:53:52 AM

I would have to disagree for bitcoin to die as this is impossible to happen for now where in fact, bitcoin is doing great in the market and progressing it's growth in the crypto market. You need to stay long and observe the market trend then you will able to realize that the subject thread is not feasible to happen. I believe that bitcoin will stay in decades and will prosper more in the coming years to come.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:03:11 AM

Well it would either go with bitcoin and would basically be the end of the cryptomania if bitcoin doesn’t have any value anymore or by that time a new coin had been created and would have better technology tahn bitcoin then there is a chance for some coins to still have value by then. But that is too far to think and I would rather focus on the present and what is here.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 11:08:23 AM

The death of Bitcoin will definitely create the chaotic situation in the market but it won't kill the entire Crypto industry because Bitcoin is not the only active coin right now. Each and every coin has its own philosophy and that's how it works so any issues with Bitcoin what effect other coins on a greater extent so I don't think that death of Bitcoin means the death of Cryptomania.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:31:43 AM

Well to me bitcoin will remain the digital gold and bitcoin is built with the highest technology I always say we are OK with bitcoin there is no need for other coins and token's, bitcoin can perform all the functions the other coins can perform. That will even make the ecosystem safer for users. So I don't see any altcoins taking over from bitcoin soon.
Moreover, the bitcoin has the most users in the crypto. It is like loosing bunch of markets and your product will be spoil. And that may probably what will going to happens in the cryptocurrency. It may not die as fast or at the same time as the bitcoin but it will soon fall. That is how powerful bitcoin was. But speaking of powerful, bitcoin has a lot of potentials which is still in process, bitcoin proves itself as of this moment so no need to worry. Bitcoin will continue to give in the future.

MaximusJune

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:35:51 AM

We can also ignore the potential of the power of altcoin. Because, bitcoin is making a great impact in the crypto world, and if it dies, the other person will die. If the exchange starts offering coin trading with either, the game lives on. Also it felt like the article was isolated to refer to this community and part of the world.
ngalamunan

Activity: 332
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:32:41 AM

I personally remain optimistic that if at any time where the crypto will run out of course there are still many altcoins in the market that are now widely used all the bitcoin users may ethereum be replacing bitcoin positions or there is a next step from satoshi to supplement the bitcoin supply we hope so.
I think yes indeed crypto prices are influenced by the price of bitcoin. if bitcoin is crypto, it will still be a bit extinct. but hopefully bitcoin and crypto will not become extinct.
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:37:41 AM

The death of bitcoin can not equally mean the death of all crypto currency that is if bitcoin can even die. The death of bitcoin will only affect the price of all coins since most of the coin is been traded by btc but it will crest room the frequent use of ETH and litcoin
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:37:29 PM

If Bitcoin were to completely bottom out, what would happen to the altcoins?

Follow the crypto superstar to a fiery death?  or  Skyrocket passed their predecessor?

I believe that Satoshi had a vision where blockchain technology and cryptocurrency would be the foundation of the world. But as we all know Rome wasn't built in a day(unlike bitcoins run to 20k). What if in this vision Bitcoin wasn't meant to be the gold of the internet but rather a mold of what should be created. When comparing bitcoin to its rivals, it is usually at a disadvantage in the technology department yet, it is still the most valued crypto. While Lightning network has been less than impressive, other crypto tech has been stealing the spotlight. Ripple is currently holding the fastest transaction time of roughly 3 seconds(avg. transaction time for bitcoin~60min). EOS while navigating a rough mainnet launch is dropping EON which looks to fundamentally solve problems within EOS. Investors are already talking about EON being crypto-gold in the near future.

Don't give up hope if Bitcoin does take a turn for the worst. Trust the Tech, better days are on their way.

I think it is not bitcoin will be death, it is just the price was dropping in the market in this year. That is because the hype that occurred in dec 2017.
The organic grow of bitcoin should be slower, not skyrocketing, because it seems just a speculators movements to create the hype of cryptocurrency for me.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:34:32 PM

I think that if Bitcoin dies, it is possible that crypto will also die by Bitcoin. Because market trends sometimes have a huge impact on the crypto market. Just like Bitconnect dies and other MLM projects die

I agree. At the same time, bitcoin is the king, which means if the king dies its castle will be in chaos. Thisis the possible thing to happen. There will be no organizations at all. It may not die in an instant but because of bitcoin dying it may lead to cryptocurrency dies too.

Actually it may be the other way around. The immediate effects may be chaos but eventually things will settle down. Crypto is not bitcoin. It's a technology that runs on blochchain and people will realize that after bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:56:45 PM

I don't think so, because the death of Bitcoin would mean the rise of another Crypto-Currency, a replacement. Crypto mania can't die because it's already part of the life of many people in the world: traders, gamblers, developers, businessmen (and even some criminals)...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:31:12 PM

I think other coins can operate independently without bitcoin. But if ever bitcoin will die it sure will have a big impact on all cryptos since every one of them do depend on the value of bitcoin. As we see when bitcoin's price increase others follow, same as when it decreases.Har to think though that bitcoin will die and what the reason can be
The price of altcoins really depends on the price of bitcoin, because it renders price dominance over other types of crypto currency because of its high level of capitalization. If bitcoin is dead, then price dominance will disappear and the crypto currency will be free in its pricing. Then, on the contrary, there should be a good flowering of the crypto-currency market, and not the death of the crypto-currency.

Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:41:01 PM

there are still many altcoins in the market that are now widely used

This claim is at odds with reality. Except Ethereum, which has a meaningful
amount of transaction activity due to ICOs and gambling, most altcoins
are used very rarely. Even coins in the top 10 by market cap process
a laughably low amount of transactions every day. It is likely that many of these
transactions are also made in order to create the impression that the coin
is used (e.g. by the founders or by other parties that profit if people
perceive the coin as an active project).

To sum up, I fail to see any altcoin apart from ETH that sees any real usage.
Just take a look at an altcoin block explorer of your choice and you will
see that altcoins are not widely used.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 07:24:57 PM

the truth be told, the bitcoin has opened a gateway to a new technology as it can be said that from time to time a technology always comes to disrupt the already existing technology and allows other technology to be built on it. blockchain is that technology and it can not die.

jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:43:35 AM

I think other cryptocurrency will just replace Bitcoin if these happens because these new cryptocurrencies are now backed by strong developers with large community, I'm sure that they will continue to develop and use this digital currency because they know that Blockchain technology is a great creation and so useful nowadays.
I agree. At the same time, bitcoin is the king, which means if the king dies its castle will be in chaos. This is the possible thing to happen. There will be no organizations at all. It may not die in an instant but because of bitcoin dying it may lead to other cryptocurrency dies too. But seems pretty impossible right now when you see the market state and the investors willingness to invest.
vfrcbv911

Activity: 238
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:45:53 AM

I do not think so. Previously, bitcoin was a cryptocurrency that other coins were focused on, but now there are other "blue chips" like Ethereum, xrp, dash, monero, Ethereum and others... The death of bitcoin will have a negative impact on the entire industry, but will not kill it.

Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:41:11 AM

If Bitcoin were to completely bottom out, what would happen to the altcoins?

Follow the crypto superstar to a fiery death?  or  Skyrocket passed their predecessor?

I believe that Satoshi had a vision where blockchain technology and cryptocurrency would be the foundation of the world. But as we all know Rome wasn't built in a day(unlike bitcoins run to 20k). What if in this vision Bitcoin wasn't meant to be the gold of the internet but rather a mold of what should be created. When comparing bitcoin to its rivals, it is usually at a disadvantage in the technology department yet, it is still the most valued crypto. While Lightning network has been less than impressive, other crypto tech has been stealing the spotlight. Ripple is currently holding the fastest transaction time of roughly 3 seconds(avg. transaction time for bitcoin~60min). EOS while navigating a rough mainnet launch is dropping EON which looks to fundamentally solve problems within EOS. Investors are already talking about EON being crypto-gold in the near future.

Don't give up hope if Bitcoin does take a turn for the worst. Trust the Tech, better days are on their way.

In my own opinion, I do not think that the death of bitcoin will affect the death of cryptomania because bitcoin is not the only one digital coins that existed now in the digital world. I think even if bitcoin die. The other coin will continue what it has been started and I think if bitcoin die, other coin will step up to take the name as the number one's cryptocurrency in the world. It is better to say that the death of cryptos are also the death of the digital world
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:57:56 AM

No, each type of crypto currency is a separate system that can function independently. Therefore, if bitcoin suddenly disappears, which in itself can not happen, then the crypto currency will continue to exist and will develop further. This is especially true for tokens, which constitute the bulk of the crypto currency. They generally work in the narrow spheres of our life and practically interact weakly with the main crypto-currencies.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:29:17 AM

No it isn't
Though bitcoin have a greater influence in the crypto market, thougj if we have a decrease or a little downfall of bitcoin, there's going to be a influence or impact on the crypto market but still yet the market will recover even if bitcoin doesn't recover in time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: