Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:45:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the death of Bitcoin also mean the death of cryptomania??  (Read 2592 times)
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:01:00 PM

Bitcoin can disappear only because of some very serious event that will affect not just one specific coin (bitcoin), but the entire cryptocurrency as a whole. Therefore, I think that without bitcoin there is no crypto-currency market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:11:48 PM

Most likely after the bitcoin will die and the rest of the coins. Or, if some of the altcoins will significantly exceed bitcoin and technology, and cost, the market will be able to function without it. But the probability of this event is very small.
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:23:09 PM

Bitcoin is not the heart of Cryptocurrency, so if it's dead, then Crypto is still in development. Do you find that what determines the existence and development of Cryptocurrency is that of investors? They are the heart of Cryptocurrency, and if they exist then it still exists, evolving.

Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:45:29 PM

To my mind, btc will survive and it will replace other coins on the market. As for me, btc and ether will remain on the market while others will disappear from the market with time

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
messito

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:47:11 PM

death of bitcoin means the death of all that was associated with cryptocurrency and blockchain

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:47:34 PM

the other coin will replacing bitcoin, than be number one like bitcoin.
for people that try to just make profit, they will create new çoin for their income. its easy if everybody colaborate to increase it value. but, maybe for expert, this is big deal, because bitcoin like pillar for cryptocurrent
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:56:55 PM

Bitcoin is not the heart of Cryptocurrency, so if it's dead, then Crypto is still in development. Do you find that what determines the existence and development of Cryptocurrency is that of investors? They are the heart of Cryptocurrency, and if they exist then it still exists, evolving.

And besides, bitcoin is like a dollar. It was, is and always will be. Altcoins courses are rated according to its, its the most protected. Coin hasn't yet come up better bitcoin.
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:54:35 PM

Today, there are some very good crypto currencies that are high-tech. But, if they really were as good as you describe, then no one would need Bitcoin anymore. All currencies represented in the crypto market have their own problems. In addition to the individual problems of each currency, I would like to add common main problems due to which cryptocurrency is sufficiently isolated from the real world:
1. Scalability for tasks of a real level of complexity. Companies will not switch to the blockchain until it is proven that it has scalability to solve problems in the real world.
2. The issue of regulation. In order for the world to massively switch to cryptocurrency, some kind of regulation is needed. However, regulation violates the basic principle on which cryptocurrencies are based. Finding a compromise between the need for regulation and the desire for independence will be very difficult.
Once these common problems are solved, it will become clear exactly what crypto currencies are actually needed.
And if I were you, I wouldn't underestimate Bitcoin.
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:18:38 PM

If bitcoin will be dead then cryptos might be dead too because every crypto move depends on bitcoin price as you always on the market and all cryptocurrencies are being traded with bitcoin and it is the major need of cryptos.
Bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrency, if bitcoin died then there is a higher chance that other cryptocurrency might died too. Bitcoin is the famous cryptos of all and it is now the common cryotos that a person has. Although cryptos are independent to each other, there are some cases that one may affects the other cryptos.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Bountyhonter

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 11:54:57 PM

Bitcoin can't die, it's here to stay for good. But in an unlikely scenario where Bitcoin dies it's death will surely have an heavy impact on cryptocurrency but I don't think that the death of Bitcoin will be the death of cryptomania

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cupomi

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:15:34 AM

I think that if Bitcoin dies, it is possible that crypto will also die by Bitcoin. Because market trends sometimes have a huge impact on the crypto market. Just like Bitconnect dies and other MLM projects die
the death of bitcoin is the same as the death of krypto mania, but something like this might be very complicated, because bitcoin is already global and bitcoin traders have enormous economic value, if bitcoin is destroyed then there will be a collapse of the economy because bankers go bankrupt, greatly impact some big businesses too will go bankrupt, so the potential of bitcoin will die very little, because many countries also feel that they have economic influence, if all bitcoin is destroyed or destroyed then a terrible effect will occur, this is very influential for global trade.
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:22:04 AM

Bitcoin is not dead at this time, but Bitcoin only lowers the price, if next year many people will buy Bitcoin of course the price will increase, so in my opinion don't think negatively for Bitcoin Because if we look at the history of Bitcoin in 2014, prices are like now. When prices soar then prices fall even Bitcoin always gets back up.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:06:23 AM

If bitcoin disappeared I have very strong reasons to believe that the whole market will disappear, maybe a few coins will remain with very low market caps but it's likely that there will never be an interest as great as there is right now in the technology if that were to happen, fortunately for us the chances that bitcoin disappears are very low so that is something that should not worry you.
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:08:52 AM

I don’t think bitcoin will go down in the future. I believe and trust that bitcoin will improve and people will get to know it more. But bitcoin is so complicated to understand for an average person so if its more easy to use, I’m sure it will go up to the moon.
Right, trust and be positive that bitcoin in the future will not go down cause bitcoin will improve and more people will interest to join in investing in cryptocurrency and even average person can understand to use bitcoin easily.  I believe that bitcoin will go in highest level value in the future.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:27:11 AM

I think this will not happen, because bitcoin have good platform specially in payment transaction mode. We know bitcoin now is drop down in the market, but if you see from past year,, bitcoin now have increase value and bitcoin now is strong. Many people know about bitcoin all over the world.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:35:05 AM

But did the bitcoin die ? What is the date and time of its death ?  For your information bitcoin did not die not ever once or twice because the decrease in its price is only a cause of correction or crash as what other's said .

But even if we say that bitcoin had died,  other cryptos wont still be affected because they are totally different in terms of usage  and other purposes .
zarinalnr

Activity: 257
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:25:47 PM

Bitcoin will not die! But such a collapse raises doubts and distrust of the cryptocurrency in general. How not to analyze, do not guess when the bitcoin will grow and how much. But grow up!
VaLeRaaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:56:35 PM

Bitcoin is a digital platform on which the economy of the future will be built! Bitcoin is all ahead.

From the RFI, DARPA is also seeking deeper insight into the idea that participants in permissionless distributed protocols behave with their economic interests at heart. In this regard, the DoD agency is interested in “methods that leverage rigorous economic notions to advance theories of security for distributed, permissionless computation protocols.”

Additionally, DARPA is also seeking the means by which the unintended or intended centralization of a distributed consensus protocol can be analyzed and/or addressed. This is in recognition of the fact that permissionless distributed protocols may have certain aspects which are centralized and this may impact the security of the protocol, regardless of the theoretical guarantees.

https://www.ccn.com/us-militarys-darpa-program-hops-on-the-blockchain-not-bitcoin-bandwagon/

sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:59:36 PM

if in my opinion. no bro. because not all cryiptocurrency depends on the future of bitcoin. but they are one with the other trying to be the best cryiptocurrency. and loved by the world community .
twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:37:41 PM

The death of the bitcoin is not the death of crypto. Bitcoin is the part of the crypto currency, not crypto is the part of the bitcoin. there are many other coins which are continouely increasing there value as well as the value of crypto also increases.

If bitcoin will dead a day, it doesn't means the Crypto will dead.
maybe what you say is true and in my opinion crypto currency will remain as long as there are investors themselves for the future we all cannot know for sure its development

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: