Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:52:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling PURSE.IO SELLER ACCOUNT VIP LEVEL 6  (Read 131 times)
moneyhunnnn (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:13:56 AM

is my first post here but its a good one.

Over the course of the last year I have been doing alot of abritrage with amazon, up untill recently i have found a more lucrative endeavor...... OPPORTUNITY

I have now made my VIP account for sale.

Anyone interested please COMMEND PM AND ADD ME ON DISCORD  BATMANOSAMABINLADIN#7051https://imgur.com/a/NkoDpLS
moneyhunnnn (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:54:02 PM

bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
moneyhunnnn (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:36:21 PM

so lets say they want a 500 dollar television so what they will do is put up 425 because purse gives them a 15 percent discount. we then use our amazon gift cards that we get from paxful at 63 percent profit and apply it to order. you profit around 150 for this transaction.

simplier terms you find a offer on purse.io you like then you go to paxful get a gift card at a 37-45 percent discount **aka the card has 500 on it but you only paid 350 for it** then you apply that card to your order on purse.io confirm shipping. in 2-3 days (prime shipping) you will have all of your items delivered for that 500 dollar order and your bitcoin will be released to your wallet via escrow and you can withdraw from where ever.

EXCELLENT METHOD EXCELLENT ACCOUNT
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 11:56:58 PM

so lets say they want a 500 dollar television so what they will do is put up 425 because purse gives them a 15 percent discount. we then use our amazon gift cards that we get from paxful at 63 percent profit and apply it to order. you profit around 150 for this transaction.

simplier terms you find a offer on purse.io you like then you go to paxful get a gift card at a 37-45 percent discount **aka the card has 500 on it but you only paid 350 for it** then you apply that card to your order on purse.io confirm shipping. in 2-3 days (prime shipping) you will have all of your items delivered for that 500 dollar order and your bitcoin will be released to your wallet via escrow and you can withdraw from where ever.

EXCELLENT METHOD EXCELLENT ACCOUNT

That's very smart.
Why are you turning down the opportunity to do it yourself by selling your account ? Huh
Paides1995

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:46:27 AM

Because 95% of paxful amazon gc are bought using stolen credit cards and sooner or later this will comeback to the account owner or it has already started happening and op is trying to make a quick buck before he runs off and start something new.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: