Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:11:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]-[🔶COOPEX.MARKET🔶]⭐The World's First Cooperative Cryptocurrency Exchange⭐  (Read 1670 times)
coopex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 9
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:59:47 AM

The World's First Cooperative Cryptocurrency Exchange

Most exchanges take advantage of their users. We cooperate with ours. Join the revolution.

• 75% of trading fees are shared with token holders
  • Zero exchange listing fees for ERC tokens
  • 50% of ICO funds go towards marketing
  • Easy-to-use trading interface

Services

We provide an array of trading services for our customers.

Trading

Utilize our fast and responsive trading UI to exchange new tokens with major coins. We plan to move Ethereum and ERC20 tokens to a decentralized exchange in the future.

Exchange Listings

We provide exchange listing services for your favorite projects and we do not charge listing fees. Interested in listing on COOPEX? Please fill out the form here.

Token Buyback

Once a month, COOPEX will aggregate at least 75% of exchange trading fees and use them to market buy and burn COOP exchange tokens. We won't tell you until afterwards, so don't keep your sells open!

Exchange API

We provide an API for developers to build on top of our exchange (currently under development).

COINS

COOPEX offers trading pairs with many different coins and tokens. We plan to primarily list new ERC20 tokens and pair them with industry-leading coins such as Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Bitcoin Cash.

COOP Token

The Cooperative Exchange Token (COOP) is the COOPEX ​platform token. Every month, 75%
of COOPEX ​trading fees will be collected and used to buy back the COOP token and burn it.
The token will be bought on the actual COOPEX ​market at market price. We will not perform
any OTC trades. This token buyback program will increase the price and decrease the supply,
incentivizing exchange users to buy and hold the token.
The COOPEX ​project is committed to decentralization. We understand the security concerns
associated with running a centralized exchange. We take many steps to ensure exchange
security, but sometimes even that isn’t enough. Thus, in the future we plan on decentralizing the
Ethereum and ERC20 portion of the exchange, similar to the IDEX smart contract, and the
COOP token will be used as a base asset and for gas (fees).

INITIAL COIN OFFERING

COOPEX is launching an ICO for the COOP exchange token. The ICO is currently ongoing on the exchange. If you are interested in participating in the ICO, please log in, deposit some ETH and visit the COOP/ETH market (click on "Markets"). Throughout the ICO, the COOP market will be in a 'locked' state, meaning you cannot place any buy or sell orders. You can only buy the token for the listed ICO price. Click on the order with the "Click here" text below it and then click "Buy COOP" at the bottom to purchase your COOP tokens. The ICO will have pairs for BTC, BCH, and ETH, but the pre-ICO is only available for ETH. Currently, withdrawals for COOP are disabled, but will be enabled in the near future.

ICO Details:

The pre-ICO began on June 18, 2018. The pre-ICO will last for ten days or until 1,000,000 tokens are sold, whichever comes first. The price during the pre-ICO will be approximately $0.05/COOP. So 1 COOP = 0.0001 ETH and 1 ETH = 10,000 COOP.

The ICO
will begin on July 1, 2018. The ICO will last for one month or until 9,000,000 tokens are sold, whichever comes first. The price during the ICO will be approximately $0.10/COOP. The price in ETH, BTC, and BCH will be determined at the start of the ICO. Any tokens unsold by the end of the ICO will be burnt.

Please note that participation in the ICO and use of the exchange is limited to non-US citizens only.

Expected circulating supply: 10,000,000

Expected total supply: 12,000,000

ROAD MAP

Marketing

We believe that an exchange is only successful insofar as it is able to market and advertise
itself. The biggest exchanges are the ones that pay heavily for marketing. The COOPEX ​team
will use 50% of all ICO funds raised for long-term marketing. We are confident that our ICO
funding will give us a large enough marketing fund that we will never actually run out of it
entirely - and if we do, we plan to use our percentage of trading fees to supplement the
marketing budget.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS , FEEL FREE TO ASK US!

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TO DISCUSS MORE: https://t.me/coopexmarket

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
treebond

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:47:48 AM

Good news for an ICO of Cryptocurrency Exchange. Would you provide a bounty program? I hope you have it.  Smiley
markchoo

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:02:57 AM

I worry about security problems from hackers. How could you prevent it?
tunnel

Activity: 206
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:11:47 AM

Hello! In the road map it says, that your ICO will last for 4 weeks, will it be enough? When will the token distribution take place? Any plans on bounty campaign in near future?

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE  ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
marona.coro

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:32:45 AM

Do you plan to make investbox like yobit. I think it will attract more people.
SABRINASMF77

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:15:51 AM

You know when someone put you money in your exchange. They need to make sure that you have a real office . So I want to know where is your headoffice?
Liamlion4945

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:31:07 AM

I like trade with usdt/altcoin but most of current exchange not have as much. You should have more usdt/altcoin. In my opinion
mohammedhwang

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:48:05 AM

What is your key strength if compare with some enormous centralized system?
amberwang120009

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:01:19 PM

Pretty interesting project. I visited the website and seeing many members interacting each other and like freedom of speech. I think this project will become famous soon
Masteriano4423

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:32:17 PM

like your business concept and it can be very successful if you can follow it up judiciously and implement those objectives. Wishing you success.
Liamlion4945

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:05:28 PM

I think this project can be nice addition in cryptocurrencies market to create competitive environment as competition will be tough in future once there will be more similar service providers. It will be good for customers to have multiple choices for exchange
RAWExplosion

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:08:14 PM

Hello! In the road map it says, that your ICO will last for 4 weeks, will it be enough? When will the token distribution take place? Any plans on bounty campaign in near future?
No, seems no for this month as they just make the ann thread.
audrey.audrey11

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:30:05 PM

it is agood idea but need some legit companies to adopt the project payment system . watching for further development
magentarendro11

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:41:29 PM

I am also wondering about that in my mind, is there a bounty campaign in your project, if any I am sure the distribution will be very fast done, because all projects are reasonably waiting for ICO to finish. while in this project ICO cerlangsung only 4 weeks
quards

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:53:48 PM

excellent project and I think this project is very good for investors. but projects like this there are many competitors in the market. hopefully with innovation and strategy from Coopex project will get many positive responses from many investors.
mohammedhwang

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:55:05 PM

You should make an bounty or airdrop  camp. Because it can make your project  more famous.  Really hope that i can enter as a newbie. Keep it up!
amberwang120009

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:16:41 PM

wishing all the best to the team for the success of the Project of new exchange , looking forward to it.
coopex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 9
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:27:24 PM

I am also wondering about that in my mind, is there a bounty campaign in your project, if any I am sure the distribution will be very fast done, because all projects are reasonably waiting for ICO to finish. while in this project ICO cerlangsung only 4 weeks

Hi there, yes we are planning on launching a bounty campaign next week, stay tuned! In the meantime, join our telegram: t.me/coopexmarket
You're right that 4 weeks is not a long time, but our soft cap is only $500k and we think we can reach that goal in only 4 weeks time. We are giving ourselves a 1 week grace period beyond the August 1st deadline, and if we still do not reach our soft cap, we will simply have to open the exchange with less funding (still doable, we will just have less funds for marketing).

I worry about security problems from hackers. How could you prevent it?

We are already secure with a firewall and several other security measures in place, but rest assured that we take security very seriously and will use ICO funds to have a security firm perform a penetration testing audit and fix any bugs that are found.

You know when someone put you money in your exchange. They need to make sure that you have a real office . So I want to know where is your headoffice?

We currently do not have an office unfortunately, but that will change by the end of the ICO as we should be able to afford a small office or coworking space with funding. We are an international team and we do not feel that an office is essential at this point, but we are primarily based in the US.

I like trade with usdt/altcoin but most of current exchange not have as much. You should have more usdt/altcoin. In my opinion

Hi, I agree with you - having a stablecoin pairing is essential for many altcoins. We will support DAI and TrueUSD pairs for projects that request it! We may support Tether as well but that will be decided farther in the future. We would prefer tether get audited first  Wink

What is your key strength if compare with some enormous centralized system?

We are building a hybrid decentralized exchange on the Ethereum network that will work with BTC/BCH as well as ETH. We say 'hybrid' because the Ethereum assets will all be on a secure smart contract while BTC/BCH will not be (because these coins do not support smart contracts). This way, we can appeal to the masses while maintaining security and allowing users to have custody over their funds at the same time. Also, we have a monthly token buyback program that uses 75% of exchange trading fees.
We will also have liquidity support for certain markets that meet the requirements!
kristen09192

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:33:55 PM

I'm really interested to join the bounty ( If any )  for this project. I believe this will be successful and I want to take part of it. IF you have a bounty camp . please post in this threat
camily.june24

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:54:44 AM

Anyone knows telegram? I would like to ask communities’s opinion about this project.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: