Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:24:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]-[🔶COOPEX.MARKET🔶]⭐The World's First Cooperative Cryptocurrency Exchange⭐  (Read 1676 times)
Gustafio

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:14:34 PM

Coopes has been featured in ICOshock.

Check out the article here: Coopex ICO – Decentralized Crypto Exchange With 75% Buyback Program
Bziir

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:16:32 AM

coopex offering couples trade coin and token are different, of course this will be a concern of his investors to join

Coopex provides a wide range of trading services to customers, one of which is providing a list of exchanges for your favorite projects and Coopex does not charge any listing fees.
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:07:34 AM

coopex offering couples trade coin and token are different, of course this will be a concern of his investors to join

Coopex provides a wide range of trading services to customers, one of which is providing a list of exchanges for your favorite projects and Coopex does not charge any listing fees.
this project should be able to achieve success with satisfactory results as it sees the concept and benefits of this project promising so it is worth to be supported and developed to succeed, team spirit is indispensable this project so many investors who are confident with this project.
anawati

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:30:33 AM

this project should be able to achieve success with satisfactory results as it sees the concept and benefits of this project promising so it is worth to be supported and developed to succeed, team spirit is indispensable this project so many investors who are confident with this project.
I'm sure the project team will work to the maximum possible to facilitate projects and hope the participants can also work much more optimally in promoting projects for all of the targets can be achieved.
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:46:12 AM

a project that has an interesting concept and I believe if managed correctly this project will succeed later with getting a lot of support from the participants.
galaq

Activity: 170
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:44:35 PM

coopex offering couples trade coin and token are different, surely this would be the attention of investors to join into the project
nurysan

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:33:59 AM

let's support this project so that sales will be able to achieve the results that have been targeted because I feel bahwasan his project is worth to be supported so that his future can grow victorious.
durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:40:07 AM

the exchange-plan project so far is very accepted by the investors and I believe that this exchange Coopex will be able to compete in the midst of intense competition ico at the moment.
dubleman

Activity: 308

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:25:28 AM

viewed from the results collected to date are still very slight and residence time 10 days hopefully more and more in the get results.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
TherapOne

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:34:29 AM

1Million hard cap? Thats rarely seen, with all those ICO aiming for 20million or more lmao. Good job, love the idea, there are so many bad exchanges, cant wait for good ones.

if its true, i will use them , hope s good service will be there,,, ..and can´t wait to see it
quanbin27

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:37:03 AM

I like it, looks fresh and interesting, I will follow the news, maybe I will invest in this project.will the translations be in other languages?
proo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:17:15 AM

Is there any update for Coopex and from Coopex team ?

I wonder will people have trust in this ICO after so many bad ICOs ?

tytanus

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:26:00 AM

Hi all! I rely this plan will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales!
Findicoico

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:44:30 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/coopex   Findico.io is an online informational platform that claims to offer ICO ratings from top investors and experts. Using the information on the website, you can “invest smarter” and pick the best ICOs. In addition to rating ICOs, Findico offers ICO consulting services and we can help companies with all stages of their ICO.
ndyarisya

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:04:17 PM

Very good, this is a good project and has a good prospec in the future, the presence of this first cooperative Cryptocurrency Exchange project allows money crypto lovers to conduct exchange transactions, by giving 75% bonus of trading fee given to Token holders. Hope many investors to join.
dinowage

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:59:45 AM

Very good, this is a good project and has a good prospec in the future, the presence of this first cooperative Cryptocurrency Exchange project allows money crypto lovers to conduct exchange transactions, by giving 75% bonus of trading fee given to Token holders. Hope many investors to join.
the team must be vigorous in promoting this project so that success can be achieved with satisfactory results, by seeing the team working will certainly many investors who are confident with this project.
heru ardhianta

Activity: 358

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:27:37 PM

COOPEX-like. MARKET will usually be many investors hope project lyrics can go smoothly and successfully achieve the specified hardcap, especially if already logged in his usual market prices expensive
sshiddiq67

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:26:00 AM

COOPEX-like. MARKET will usually be many investors hope project lyrics can go smoothly and successfully achieve the specified hardcap, especially if already logged in his usual market prices expensive

i think this project will be succes.
COOPEX provides exchange listing services for users' favorite projects and this platform does not charge recording fees. Good benefits for users, and I think there are many more benefits from this platform.
bikitkih

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:34:19 PM

coopex offering couples trade coin and token are different, surely this would be the attention of investors to join in their projects
Tehbotot

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:41:43 PM

A great planning, live we must be able to follow the development of this project, I think it's very promising at present time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: