Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:57:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is going down  (Read 771 times)
Sanjeewa101 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 01:04:21 AM

I think bitcoin dip going until 5300$ range Which is strong support. But Sometime it will dip beyond the previous high But It will happen because of FUDS or bad news.
What is your opinion guys, Where it will stop
SaltedCrypto

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:39:32 AM

I guess it's already stopped yesterday at $5800ish.

Today it shows a great support at $6200
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:02:26 AM

I think bitcoin dip going until 5300$ range Which is strong support. But Sometime it will dip beyond the previous high But It will happen because of FUDS or bad news.

Haven't you checked the price lately? Its above $6K so obviously it has stop the bleeding. But that is temporary imho, I believed that this is just another lull because I'm feeling that it might fall back again to $5800 range because investors are doing day trading right now and not interested on holding bitcoin for long term. As far as FUD, we should know by now that its part of the market, its up to us to listen or not to listen to them and make our own judgement whether to sell during dips. (which is not advisable.)

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:13:28 AM

The web is full of shit spreading non-stop FUD's I wish they would realize how bitcoin was more useful than them Grin. Just get ready for in the incoming storm of bullshitery this year. FUD's might stop if we somehow counter it with the help of others to create the greatest price bitcoin has never reached!
Chachen19

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:33:07 AM

In recent months, the price of bitcoin has been declining and fluctuating with very little expectation. However, it is expected that good things will come with bitcoin as well as invester
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:41:26 AM

I think there is a great chance we will not go down $6,000 support area. This support level have been tested so many times. Prices have been crashing and it was able to withstand the falling prices.  Although I agree prices have been falling because of all the  FUDS created.  On your question where it will stop is no body know when.
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:42:57 AM

The support of Bitcoin is lying on USD 6000 (-+ 5%), now the market is tested to break the support for further down but it will depend on the news around the crypto space. For long term, I think Bitcoin is still in uptrend but for long term around within 3 months perhaps the market will go down to reach $ 3500. But once again it is depending on the community of crypto space, how strong they trust to this bitcoin.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:06:16 AM

I think there is a great chance we will not go down $6,000 support area. This support level have been tested so many times. Prices have been crashing and it was able to withstand the falling prices.  Although I agree prices have been falling because of all the  FUDS created.  On your question where it will stop is no body know when.

Support has been great at $6K, but who knows. The market is very volatile and just one negative news will surely change the attitude of our investors. Yes, you are correct that multiple support levels have been tested before, but it also shows that its been broken because the price keeps free falling since January of this year. Maybe want we really need to see is that one massive bullrun that will put the confidence back on the market so that we will not go on testing different price support levels. Because seriously, those support is not really holding up and the sooner we go and grow the better for all of us.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
hector3115

Activity: 481
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:57:11 AM

I think that we would go even deeper than $5300, because the overall situation is positive for that happening, the main point for me personally is not to lose all the faith in cryptocurrencies if that would take place

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Logkalog

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:00:07 AM

is this the best tiiming to invest in bitcoin. buy low sell high?
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:12:58 AM

It will stop if someone like you will stop this kind of discussion. Topics like this will only create panic to those people with soft hands holding their stocks. The best thing to do right now is to stop making people remember the loss they have aquired during the dip of previous year.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 09:27:31 AM

In my personal prediction current price of BTC is the level support area and now best times to buy it, BTC price already going down 1/3 from the peak price, so this is best times to buy it and should be possible also to get 3 times profit in 5 or 6 month later. BTC still strong and the price been pump so fast in 1 hours from $5800 to $6200. Should be from this price level now the price will continue going up and bullish all the times high again.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:24:57 PM

I guess it's already stopped yesterday at $5800ish.

Today it shows a great support at $6200
That is not a support but it is actually testing the resistance around $6,250 with not much of a volume to pass through and that shows the possibility of coming a bit lower again before we can get to see anything serious after this. I am envisaging towards $5k but it could be a bit lower or higher but time will definitely tell.

Fortunately, I do not expect serious going down in the short term until we get to hit this phase. Let's just see how things will end up turning out to be from here. I keep speculating about new ATH within this 2018. I guess market may start moving toward that from now onward also.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:41:03 PM

I can not exactly analyze where the bitcoin price will stop. At present prices are falling but prices will increase at any time. I do not think this year's news can control bitcoin prices like 2017
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 08:11:33 PM

I think it will go down $5800 again and will go to $7000 without stopping then $12.000 but just as predictions to $5300 this is pure speculation so that's not even a prediction but my wish.

Siminarota

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:06:38 PM

Not only BTC, but also many other altcoins are now falling deeply, perhaps today's market has quite a lot of people withdrawing from the market, they abandoned the altcoin trading. So the new price drops so low.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:05:39 PM

All the peoples are expecting a constant market but some whales are suddenly selling the number of Bitcoins automatically it will down in the market. So other altcoins also follow the Bitcoin way and some of the peoples are said it will grow in end of the year so still believe the Bitcoin worth. I think August month we will expect a good response in Bitcoin.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 11:43:12 PM

According to analysis of the expert and  base on the previous years bitcoin same moves what will happen from the previous correction not only the fuds news or any things problem experience so far and no need to worry if the price become lower at 3000$ I think after that price dump bitcoin goes into the moon and that price are opportunity to buy as investment.

Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:45:13 PM

It might not. Grin

Well it is still valuable as it was born and people are still using it.
I think I have said this before. My only speculation is that money is being divided now to many altcoins that are being created.
Instead of people using just one. They tried to mimic bitcoin for their own greedy personal reasons.
They want money and want to achieve what bitcoin had.
So here we are now.
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:56:13 AM

I believe with Bitcoin and the technology behind it so i still positive the price of BTC will be reversal and going up to $20k again.  At the moment the price on consolidate in the area $ 6000 and after that ready to all the times high.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: