Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:24:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is going down  (Read 771 times)
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:57:32 AM

The best thing that you can do is just to forgot a little bit about the price, and try to focus a little bit more on trying to buy more and more bitcoins, by this way, you will be more than happy on the next few months, i am sure about that.

Its normal for the market price today to drop because people are still selling their coins but it was a good thing that there is some improvement which bitcoins already reached $7k dollars again.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:55:26 AM

The up and down of bitcoin prices for me that has become commonplace, although at this time many people may say that bitcoin lowers the price that makes people shocked and makes many people panic, but you have to not panic. Just hold it the in the price that you want then when the price go up you will got a profit.
alex M

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:53:57 AM

I think this is not the right status of bitcoin price for now. Currently, bitcoin market value is actually rising this week. From its lowest dip which is 5.9K$ to 7.2K$. But, we are not yet sure what will happen next after these due to unpredictable price movements in the market.
gameofthronne

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:28:59 AM

The best thing that you can do is just to forgot a little bit about the price, and try to focus a little bit more on trying to buy more and more bitcoins, by this way, you will be more than happy on the next few months, i am sure about that.

Its normal for the market price today to drop because people are still selling their coins but it was a good thing that there is some improvement which bitcoins already reached $7k dollars again.
The bitcoin price is at $7,440+ right now and I feel it will going up more to $8k in this month. In the last 6 months the price of bitcoin and the market is go down so hard, it's time to move back to the top and i think the bitcoin price will back to $10k again in the end of the year.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:16:28 AM

In my opinion, the decline that occurred in bitcoin last week is now over, as currently the bitcoin value is slowly starting to rise at $ 7400 per coin.
Then i am very optimistic that by the end of this year bitcoin value will reach the highest value again, i predict $ 10,000.
But indeed bitcoin travel will not be as smooth as we want it to be, there will be a small decrease in bitcoin value, because we all know that bitcoin fluctuates.

ershovspa

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:30:45 PM

I personally don't see it going down. It's at $7400 and it's climbing. Holding my coins and waiting.
Can't see it going down too but I don't want to stay calm right now and watch the market unless we see the support.

There's no need to worry if it goes down then so be it, we stick to the price from January down up to this month. But this month is probably the game changer for this year and the start of the bull run, there's also a good pump on the first of April.

I think that the worst thing it could happen is the price peaking at 9-10k and then dropping again to 7k. I just don't believe that prices will go below that with all of that fresh 20billion fiat, and rising, invested in crypto.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:19:23 PM

In my opinion, the decline that occurred in bitcoin last week is now over, as currently the bitcoin value is slowly starting to rise at $ 7400 per coin.
Then i am very optimistic that by the end of this year bitcoin value will reach the highest value again, i predict $ 10,000.
But indeed bitcoin travel will not be as smooth as we want it to be, there will be a small decrease in bitcoin value, because we all know that bitcoin fluctuates.
I believe something like that is going to happen as well, I see a lot of people with predictions the price of bitcoin is going to reach ridiculous levels just because they have the hope that we are going to see the same that happened in the last year happening in this year and that is simply impossible, bitcoin will recover part of the value it lost but it is not going to reach an all time high in a long time.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:00:49 PM

I think bitcoin dip going until 5300$ range Which is strong support. But Sometime it will dip beyond the previous high But It will happen because of FUDS or bad news.
What is your opinion guys, Where it will stop
I think fudders stop to doing fuds now because they see that bitcoin is increasing.  And as of now I don't hear any fud news but about bear market or when bull run will start. Because i know deep inside of that fudders they want too that bitcoin will grow.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:43:47 PM

I personally don't see it going down. It's at $7400 and it's climbing. Holding my coins and waiting.
Can't see it going down too but I don't want to stay calm right now and watch the market unless we see the support.

There's no need to worry if it goes down then so be it, we stick to the price from January down up to this month. But this month is probably the game changer for this year and the start of the bull run, there's also a good pump on the first of April.
I think that the worst thing it could happen is the price peaking at 9-10k and then dropping again to 7k. I just don't believe that prices will go below that with all of that fresh 20billion fiat, and rising, invested in crypto.
That's not worst if you will check what you said, price now was sitting around at $7,00 so what if the price goes to $9,000 or $10,000 then it drops to $7,000?

There will be a difference but just think of it that's the support until those time comes otherwise you can sell if you don't want to see it and you're worried about it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:38:12 AM

I think bitcoin dip going until 5300$ range Which is strong support. But Sometime it will dip beyond the previous high But It will happen because of FUDS or bad news.

Bitcoins might go down but the price will still increase after a few months due to the volatility of the market and that is the reason you should always invest every time the market is dropping.
ershovspa

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:10:25 PM

That's not worst if you will check what you said, price now was sitting around at $7,00 so what if the price goes to $9,000 or $10,000 then it drops to $7,000?

There will be a difference but just think of it that's the support until those time comes otherwise you can sell if you don't want to see it and you're worried about it.

That was the whole point of my post, I'm not worried about it because the worst thing that could happen is for BTC to come back to this level of 7k.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:49:57 PM

Bitcoin will always go down depending on the situation in the market and its normal for price to drop sometimes in order for people to invest a huge amount.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:31:17 AM

That was the whole point of my post, I'm not worried about it because the worst thing that could happen is for BTC to come back to this level of 7k.
No, that's still not the worst thing that can happen to bitcoin.

$7,000 is even higher than last weeks price of $5,800 - $6,000. Current's price was a good support or we haven't sure of this level yet.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:05:31 AM

With this current Bitcoin performance in which its suddenly spike to $7,300 in just a week then i think Bitcoin is now far from going down. Although there is no guarantee that this will continue to rise or if the bullish market is ready to start but at least its a relief to see this present figure than seeing it continue to fall down to reach $5,000.We just continue to keep on buying and holding Bitcoin so that it will become stable and it will not to go down anymore.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:24:04 PM

In recent months, the price of bitcoin has been declining and fluctuating with very little expectation. However, it is expected that good things will come with bitcoin as well as invester
Bitcoin is a volatile currency so their is always up and down in its price. But in the year of 2018 its price constantly decrease. Bitcoin is a decentralised currency so their is no central authority or person present in it. Because of this their is shows irregularities in its production and distribution. And this thing ultimately affects in its price. It is also ban in many country for this above reason. When bitcoin is ban in one country its effect also seen the price of bitcoin. The negative news shown by various media is also another reason behind this.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:37:11 PM

Bitcoin will always go down depending on the situation in the market and its normal for price to drop sometimes in order for people to invest a huge amount.
This is we expect to be in bitcoin that price swing up and down. Fuds or bad news affects for some that  went on panic selling or to cut loses. Hopefully this recent changes make the price continues to increase.
shayshaylaboogie

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:07:19 PM

Yes but it is just matter of time until everything goes up again, maybe it can be some months, but everything is going to go up after all, and there is nothing to be worried about. Just keep buying as much as you can while it is cheap
God

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:29:45 PM

Then just relax, and keep buying.

That is all what you should be doing now, there is no rush for selling all your budget of bitcoins. So better to wait.

There is no need to be a panic seller

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:43:03 PM

Bad news always have panic selling because they afraid to lose their money. But if they have bad mews we have good news on that like this week the price of the bitcoin is stable to $7k -$7.5k and they still increase and I hope it will continue this.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:50:37 AM

We are still higher then last year so there is no reason to cry and say that we are going down.
Check the charts yearly and we are still in green zone!
It does not matter if the value is going down and it does not matter what people thing and let them with their negative perceptions because the Bitcoin is here to answer them again. The increase in rice today has also proven them that the coin has potential that is why the increase occurred. Furthermore the Bitcoin is of more strength as even its lowest price is far better and higher than rest of currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: