Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:06:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I get money from mining?  (Read 712 times)
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:04:29 PM

Mining, trading, and gambling were the most prominent earning access available with the cryptocurrency network. Can get money from mining, but the market needs to be high with majority of the altcoins or bitcoins with high price. After the price of bitcoin began to fall the mining profitability got affected in large scale.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:19:54 PM

Mining is not easy because you will be able to buy more miners and every equipment and not guaranteed that you will earn money in that way. Because mining for those people who have a lot knowledge about it. Depends also the location or place you live if the electricity cost is cheap you will earn money for sure . But don't rely on mining as your daily income.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:06:11 PM

Mining is not recommended due to market status right now and if you are going to ask an expert in mining he/she will still not recommend you to mine. You can have money in mining but setup will be having a big cost. The higher version of video card the higher you can take profit.
Mehr Sher

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:48:11 AM

See this is impossible. Not everyone can make money from mining but some can and how they can, it is via getting proper knowledge about Crypto Mining. It is not the easiest of things but without dedication, it’s just not possible to reach far and that’s where we have to really work hard.

I would suggest you to get yourself proper idea on how mining works, and especially in regards to your country because with mining the country becomes so important.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:36:08 AM

Currently, I don't have a job as a retired person, so, I was wondering if mining can get me some money to support our family daily sustenance. Could you give me my best option, and what would be the cost of setting up mining rig? Thank you.

Mining is just profitable if your electricity has only low cost or better yet free. Here in our country, mining is not profitable because our electricity is expensive than mining coins. It really depends on your electricity and computer mining rig for sure.
daneal stev

Activity: 280
Merit: 135

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:40:26 AM

Yes you can get money from mining operations but you need to have experience in this area
And also the cost of electricity should be cheap
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: