Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:41:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (XBI) Bitcoin Incognito | POS | Masternodes | Privacy Coin  (Read 26118 times)
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:54:11 AM

It is listed in TradeSatoshi. Is that still valid?

yes, but you can also trade it at crex24.
Thanks. Hopefully the coin will pick up. However considering the current situation, it will take a couple of years to fully materialize this ones potentiality. Till then, HODL.

The challenge here is that - will XBI be alive after hodling for so many years?
How sure are you that it will gonna be in the trading business after couple of years or so?
As of now, below are exchanges where you can trade XBI.

How can they sustain the life of XBI if it only falls in the trading area and no other applications presented?

identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:24:54 PM

How is the transaction rate? and what is the difference from the current state of anonymity with what you offer? how is this achieved? I do not understand, so I ask, but for now it makes me doubt.
cryptoman2.0

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:36:20 PM

---------------LETS START OF AND CLEAR THE AIR-----------------------------
THERE HAS BEEN QUESTIONS UNANSWERED THAT NEED ADDRESSING IF CURRENT
DEVS WANT THIS PROJECT TO SUCCEED

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK SO THE ORIGINAL DEVS CREATED THIS TO EXIT SCAM?  CORRECT/ INCORRECT
THIS QUESTION WAS POSTED AND NEVER RECEIVED A RESPONSE

Re: [ANN] (XBI) Bitcoin Incognito | POS | Masternodes | Privacy Coin
June 26, 2018, 10:21:11 AM

Reply with quote  #6
This coin was taken over by some community members
after ex-dev exit scammed.

Is this correct or not ?

WHo are developers now ?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SO MY QUESTION IS

HOW MANY COINS DID THEY STEAL?
HAVE THEY BEEN RECOVERED?
CAN THEY BE RECOVERED OR HARDFOLK TO STOP USE?
ARE THE NEW DEVS WILLING TO GO PUBLIC?

If these questions are not asked & answered I see zero future for this coin.
Even if the answers are answered with bad results, at least everything is out in the
public and the coin can have growth, but if these questions remain unclear
then NOONE WITH OVER 1BTC to invest will gamble hodling this coin.

Ok so i checked block explorer there are
1   BN361g4da5japPhLx7wWqc11HxiVPbdyeF    Banned dev premine   .         902429.79321366   .                       13.7%
3   BRgbrahbjeuCKz58DKDiJWin8vhSch38Yx      Banned dev premine             89104.73936230   .                                1.36%
7   BEdMd2aC1V4zrAjZYBYT6o6sfdcMmEUeSz   Banned dev premine            50000.00000000   .                                 0.76%
24   BKKnskrXJHoNGGDcgguWQoWWUi7LjBq13b.  Banned dev premine   .        16928.92918220   .                                  0.26%

my question now is, can these be "unbanned" in the future? or are they banned for good and can not be forked back into existence.
As my worry is if price increases devs my "unlock " these wallets to cash in.
bellaobella

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:50:22 PM

This coin has been listed on @CoinMarketDaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @CoinMarketDaddy (CMD) and visit

XBI Market & Trading Data

Volume (24h)    $ 8.21K   
Total Supply    6,583,229
Price %(1h)    0.50%
Price %(24h)    14.26%
Price %(7d)          32.10%

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/coin/bitcoin-incognito/xbi/
XxOtakuXx

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:02:25 PM

Coinmarketcap data updated!  Cheesy

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-incognito/

BITBAY |Smart Contracts|Decentralized Markets|Rolling Peg| https://bitbay.market/
cryptoman2.0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:06:35 PM

This coin has been listed on @CoinMarketDaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @CoinMarketDaddy (CMD) and visit

XBI Market & Trading Data

Volume (24h)    $ 8.21K   
Total Supply    6,583,229
Price %(1h)    0.50%
Price %(24h)    14.26%
Price %(7d)          32.10%

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/coin/bitcoin-incognito/xbi/

total supply is incorrect
total supply is 21 million

Circulating Supply
6,600,059 XBI

but you need to check the BLOCK EXPLORER as there are issues with a Dev that attempted a exit scam, come wallets have been frozen so supply is unclear at the minute.
http://explorer.bitcoinincognito.org/
Michael -X

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:12:55 PM

Bitcoinincognito is listed on CoinRanker, your platform for streaming real time cryptocurrency prices: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/Bitcoinincognito

RANK 866 MARKET CAP

Market Cap: $922,64 K USD VOLUME (24H)

Daily volume: $8,89 K USD
Powered by CoinMarketCap

Source:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-incognito/
Michael -X

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:25:51 PM

It is listed in TradeSatoshi. Is that still valid?

Exchanges to trade on:
https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=XBI_BTC
https://crex24.com/nl/exchange/XBI-BTC
https://graviex.net/markets/xbibtc
SmokeSignalGuy691

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:09:07 PM

Any information about this platform or maybe a website you have? Can we see the team, who's behind this project??

BE CAREFUL, THIS IS A 100% SCAM
HOW AM I SO CONFIDENT

EASY,
The first lot of Devs planned to exit scam, so the "comminity" hard folks to stop them "running away with 2.1 million coins

SO IF YOU LOOK IN THE BLOCKEXPLORER those coins are marked as "Banned dev premine"
http://explorer.bitcoinincognito.org/richlist

So at first glance, this makes sense, until you start to ask questions and the whole scam starts to unravel VERY VERY QUICKLY

As all the so called "new community team members" are anonymous its hard to get any straight answers OR EVEN KNOW IF THERE ALL THE SAME PERSON.
When i asked about the "http://explorer.bitcoinincognito.org/richlist Banned dev premine" the lively telegram chat went dead, from having 10 active members circle jerking about "moon shots" "when lambo" to total silence, so i waited 10 minute and asked again.

I simple asked, are the
"Banned dev premine" locked/frozen?
Can they be accessed later, if so what will happen to them?
Are the "Banned dev premine" considered part of the total supply 21 million

After a few minite i got a responce from a telegraph admin Osoese WHO ON THE XBI WEBSITE IS THE Sr. XBI Developer
his answer was "we will burn them soon"
So i asked when, and as he states they will be burned, that means the funds are not locked or destroyed and the team coud if wanted use them/dump them/and or stake them

THIS IS WHEN I GOT HIT WITH THE BAN HAMMER AND QUESTIONS REMOVED.
I lave seen many scams, Ponzis, exit scams in my time in crypto, and i thought this had a chance of being a decent privacy PoS coin ..
but i am very sorry to say it is not,
IT WILL BE AROUND FOR A WHILST BUT ONLY TILL THE PRICE IS AT A POINT WHEN THE TEAM DUMP ALL THE COINS AFTER THEY BLEED THE MASTER-NODE SYSTEM DRY.

LOL, one of your point is that you don't know who the "community team members" are THIS IS A PRIVACY COIN! Which means "the state of being free from public attention." They have all right to be anonymous and why does that make it a scam, they're saving a good coin, and is doing a hella amazing job, so stop being such a beta... I 100% believe in this coin, a lot of stuff is going on. So please if you're here to be an ass just go away.. xD They'll burn the coins to an address no one has access to ofc it can be accessed everything burned coin can with a hardfork but that means everyone would be to fork and so on. Have you ever fought you might were being rude on telegram, that you were acting like a complete moron and deserved to get banned, so do your self a favor and GTFO xD
osoese

Activity: 133
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:46:21 PM

Uhhhhhhhh OSOESE here.

I don't think I am even on the telegram stating anything right now for XBI. At any rate, yeah the coins will eventually be "burned" that you are talking about but the team does not have access to those coins. Step one was to recover the peer client and nodes from the exit scam devs and recover all the exchanges. This was because there were a lot of XBI holders who were stuck with what they thought was a great coin. Myself included. I was asked by the new XBI team to help fix the client and recover these assets and that part went very well. Further steps are discussed in the discord channel and I encourage you to participate in those discussions. The team even did a voice AMA on Friday with a soak party to answer and hash out all questions from users. That is not so much anonymous as you accuse. In fact it does not take that long to find me and others on linkedin with a little bit of a look.

I understand from the comments you were banned. I did not do this to you and have no need. You can ask anyone on here that knows me - I am like the last person to ban or kick someone - even a FUD monster - from a discord. I encourage you to talk your game. Because in the end, I will come back at you with legitimate answers to what your "concerns" may be.

No time for FUD. Have a nice day.

Team EGEM Core & SFRX inventor => OSOESE is Open Source OSO∞ESE Software Environment aka "datber" discord.egem.io
cryptoman2.0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:35:02 PM

Uhhhhhhhh OSOESE here.

I don't think I am even on the telegram stating anything right now for XBI. At any rate, yeah the coins will eventually be "burned" that you are talking about but the team does not have access to those coins. Step one was to recover the peer client and nodes from the exit scam devs and recover all the exchanges. This was because there were a lot of XBI holders who were stuck with what they thought was a great coin. Myself included. I was asked by the new XBI team to help fix the client and recover these assets and that part went very well. Further steps are discussed in the discord channel and I encourage you to participate in those discussions. The team even did a voice AMA on Friday with a soak party to answer and hash out all questions from users. That is not so much anonymous as you accuse. In fact it does not take that long to find me and others on linkedin with a little bit of a look.

I understand from the comments you were banned. I did not do this to you and have no need. You can ask anyone on here that knows me - I am like the last person to ban or kick someone - even a FUD monster - from a discord. I encourage you to talk your game. Because in the end, I will come back at you with legitimate answers to what your "concerns" may be.

PROBABLY A GOOD TIME FOR ME TO COME CLEAN,
I was infact just fishing, to get a response (YES! a troll) to see if anybody was going to come up with any dirt.
I totally agree regarding the teams privacy and the utility of the coin. But I  am not one to go throw money into a project without first ruffling the feathers to see if there are any flies.
The team look solid
I NEVER GOT BANNED FROM TELEGRAM (JUST BAITING THE HUCK) thanks for biting it :0
the telegram group is growing by the day
interest in the project is growing
masternode numbers grow daily
this project has a real chance to become a real alternative to less usable, higher priced, limitless alternative privacy and non privacy coins.
There is now a road map, 1,1million coin burn Q42018

I will actively be supports this project both financially (already been buying the last 4 days) and socially
Sorry if you took offense, although that was the plan, to draw out peoples honest opinion, have removed the original comment but left it in this one so people can see the full transcript.
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:42:41 PM

Why is the price going up? Aren't we supposed to be in a bear market?

What the hell guys, we're doing it wrong.

Bad Alt! Bad Alt, when bitcoin is down, you should go down too!

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
SmokeSignalGuy691

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:37:23 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2018, 06:50:14 AM by SmokeSignalGuy691

Uhhhhhhhh OSOESE here.

PROBABLY A GOOD TIME FOR ME TO COME CLEAN,
I was infact just fishing, to get a response (YES! a troll) to see if anybody was going to come up with any dirt.
I totally agree regarding the teams privacy and the utility of the coin. But I  am not one to go throw money into a project without first ruffling the feathers to see if there are any flies.
The team look solid
I NEVER GOT BANNED FROM TELEGRAM (JUST BAITING THE HUCK) thanks for biting it :0
the telegram group is growing by the day
interest in the project is growing
masternode numbers grow daily
this project has a real chance to become a real alternative to less usable, higher priced, limitless alternative privacy and non privacy coins.
There is now a road map, 1,1million coin burn Q42018

I will actively be supports this project both financially (already been buying the last 4 days) and socially
Sorry if you took offense, although that was the plan, to draw out peoples honest opinion, have removed the original comment but left it in this one so people can see the full transcript.

You know what, i respect this. I aint gonna lie i'm a troll too, so i guess we all good Smiley
SmokeSignalGuy691

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:44:35 AM

Why is the price going up? Aren't we supposed to be in a bear market?

What the hell guys, we're doing it wrong.

Bad Alt! Bad Alt, when bitcoin is down, you should go down too!

We are our own coin, doing something different, ofc we always are alittle affected by BTC, but with news on tech we are growing. Some great new privacy related stuff coming out soon.. Pretty sure i can't leak it tho.
SmokeSignalGuy691

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:15:05 PM

How about nah Smiley
AtomicOrchard

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:19:03 PM

XBI has been having a great few weeks.

It is up over 3x in that time, and still it looks great value.
$0.14 is cheap for a 21M Privacy coin.

Several forecasters are saying $3.07 in 12 months!
SmokeSignalGuy691

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:31:33 AM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-incognito/#markets

We are doing good, price is up! Trade volume is up Tongue
cryptoman2.0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:53:06 PM

Im suspicious

#xbi is a pump and dump by devs, they have 90% of masternodes, getting 90% if minted coins using premine coins, get out whilst still in profit  http://explorer.bitcoinincognito.org/address/BBsmMxfHqP59Zd4WnL3UWnbC1FxkEQxE4o
SmokeSignalGuy691

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:57:25 PM

A pump and dumb, gtfo xD you're a fisher not getting a penny, i've seen the message with you trying to blackmail someone with something that you can't blackmail with, soooo gtfo Tongue
SmokeSignalGuy691

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:10:40 PM

A pump and dumb, gtfo xD you're a fisher not getting a penny, i've seen the message with you trying to blackmail someone with something that you can't blackmail with, soooo gtfo Tongue

And for that sake masternodes.

Heres prove of you trying to blackmail, and threatened dumb 30k XBI, which you did today.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/457875030961815583/493504644065263617/unknown.png
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: