Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:14:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (XBI) Bitcoin Incognito | POS | Masternodes | Privacy Coin  (Read 26118 times)
AtomicOrchard

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:15:10 PM

Im suspicious

#xbi is a pump and dump by devs, they have 90% of masternodes, getting 90% if minted coins using premine coins, get out whilst still in profit  http://explorer.bitcoinincognito.org/address/BBsmMxfHqP59Zd4WnL3UWnbC1FxkEQxE4o
You wouldn't know quality if it hit you in the face. Do you drink O'Douls lager and live in a trailer park somewhere near the Lower Peninsula, Detroit

There is a huge difference between the old BTCI and the new community drive XBI Project with loads of exchanges added, new roadmap and tens of thousands of followers and a rising value.
osoese

Activity: 133
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 10:22:40 PM

Im suspicious

#xbi is a pump and dump by devs, they have 90% of masternodes, getting 90% if minted coins using premine coins, get out whilst still in profit  http://explorer.bitcoinincognito.org/address/BBsmMxfHqP59Zd4WnL3UWnbC1FxkEQxE4o
You wouldn't know quality if it hit you in the face. Do you drink O'Douls lager and live in a trailer park somewhere near the Lower Peninsula, Detroit

There is a huge difference between the old BTCI and the new community drive XBI Project with loads of exchanges added, new roadmap and tens of thousands of followers and a rising value.

XBI is gaining traction in crypto with a good base community and solid support. The existing admin and dev team had to take back over from an unfortunate situation. It is a very good earning coin, has vision for some new areas of crypto to explore, and an open admin community. Like I said previously, they are on voice chat in the discord on Fridays doing AMAs and working with the user base. Dev team and community is here to stay.

Also in the top 3 volume leaders on graviex the other day... I noticed because I am on dev team for 2 of the top 3.

https://twitter.com/os03se/status/1043653107392110592

Team EGEM Core & SFRX inventor => OSOESE is Open Source OSO∞ESE Software Environment aka "datber" discord.egem.io
ruptan

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:45:29 AM

I am confused. Why this guy is trying to spread rumor and talking trash of this coin? Was the developer before and now that it is gaining traction, he is loosing his mind or something else?

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
crypto.vova

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:41:47 AM

its a scam
SmokeSignalGuy691

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:34:07 PM

its a scam

Lol, you're just a hater Tongue
crypto.vova

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:36:24 PM

i just do not understand why things like this may be valuable?
cryptoman2.0

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:52:58 PM

A pump and dumb, gtfo xD you're a fisher not getting a penny, i've seen the message with you trying to blackmail someone with something that you can't blackmail with, soooo gtfo Tongue

And for that sake masternodes.

Heres prove of you trying to blackmail, and threatened dumb 30k XBI, which you did today.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/457875030961815583/493504644065263617/unknown.png

lol.... what the fuk would i want "30-000" scam coins for?
This project was FIRST exit scam, WHICH YOU ALL ADMIT TO... as you "froze some of original devs funds"
THEN......
You scumbags saw a opportunity to scam more money by claiming to restart the coin,
BUT WHAT YOU REALLY DID WAS.
TAKE OVER 1 MILLION PRE-MINED COINS AND MAKE "MASTER NODES" WITH THEM ....OVER 850 "MASTERNODES"
SO 90% OF ALL NEW MINTED COINS AGE GOING TO THE DEVS
Of the coins thats in the public, totals less than 20% of current circulating supply, and as the scumbag devs have control of almost all the masternodes that mint new coins, there will NEVER BE ANYMORE THAT 20% COINS OUTSIDE THE CONTROL OF THE DEVS UNLESS THEY DECIDE TO DUMP THEM ON THE MARKET///

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
THIS IS A SCAM ON TOP OF A SCAM... NOT HAPPY WITH EXIT SCAM  THEY CAME BACK FOR A DUMP SCAM .......ONLY IN CRYPTO !
ONE GOOD THING IS OTHERS ARE NOW CHECKING AND COMING TO THE SAME CONCLUSION,,,, AND THE PRICE WILL TANK AFTER THE NEXT DEV PUMP.... Roll Eyes
cryptoman2.0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:55:21 PM

i just do not understand why things like this may be valuable?

THERE NOT OF ANY VALUE, ITS JUST SCAMMERS USING THE " GREATER FOOL THEORY" " PONZI SCAM"

The greater fool theory states that the price of an object is determined not by its intrinsic value, but rather by irrational beliefs and expectations of market participants. A price can be justified by a rational buyer under the belief that another party is willing to pay an even higher price.In other words, one may pay a price that seems "foolishly" high because one may rationally have the expectation that the item can be resold to a "greater fool" later.
cryptoman2.0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:57:34 PM

its a scam

AND HOT A GOOD ONE,
DOES NOT TAKE LONG TO SEE THAT THE DEVS PREMINES 10% OF COINS THEN USED THEM TO MINT ALL NEW COINS VIA THE 90% OF MASTERNODES THERE RUNNING
Michael -X

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:05:23 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2018, 08:23:47 PM by Michael -X

its a scam

AND HOT A GOOD ONE,
DOES NOT TAKE LONG TO SEE THAT THE DEVS PREMINES 10% OF COINS THEN USED THEM TO MINT ALL NEW COINS VIA THE 90% OF MASTERNODES THERE RUNNING

So called cryptoman. Don't cry like a baby after loosing money cause you dont know shit about crypto. First threatening us, then dumping on us and then calling us a scam? Go wank yourselve, stop using the stuff you use (that's a doctors advise), grow up, go get your selve an usefull and more positive activity or just try to get some negative attention somewhere else .

Attention seeking (also called drawing attention or garnering attention) is behaving in a way that is likely to elicit attention, usually to hearten oneself by being in the limelight or to elicit validation from others. Where such behavior is gratuitous and inappropriate, the term is often used pejoratively in regard to children's behavior in front of peers or to negative domestic interactions.

cryptoman2.0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:41:07 PM

its a scam

AND HOT A GOOD ONE,

So called cryptoman. Don't cry like a baby after loosing money cause you dont know shit about crypto. First threatening us, then dumping on us and then calling us a scam? Go wank yourselve, stop using the stuff you use (that's a doctors advise), grow up, go get your selve an usefull and more positive activity or just try to get some negative attention somewhere else .

Attention seeking (also called drawing attention or garnering attention) is behaving in a way that is likely to elicit attention, usually to hearten oneself by being in the limelight or to elicit validation from others. Where such behavior is gratuitous and inappropriate, the term is often used pejoratively in regard to children's behavior in front of peers or to negative domestic interactions.

I AM SURE ANYONE READING THIS CANT WAIT TO INVEST IN A SCAM( SORRY "INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY"LOL) AFTER DOING 10 MINUTES RESEARCH INTO THE PRE-MINE, THE MASTERNODE RUNNERS, AND THE "Panted ticket trading" or more commonly know as slosh trading , i sell to you you sell to me back and forth using the price slightly each time, to created FAKE VOLUME and fake price increase....😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
SmokeSignalGuy691

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:29:10 PM

its a scam

AND HOT A GOOD ONE,

I AM SURE ANYONE READING THIS CANT WAIT TO INVEST IN A SCAM( SORRY "INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY"LOL) AFTER DOING 10 MINUTES RESEARCH INTO THE PRE-MINE, THE MASTERNODE RUNNERS, AND THE "Panted ticket trading" or more commonly know as slosh trading , i sell to you you sell to me back and forth using the price slightly each time, to created FAKE VOLUME and fake price increase....😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
#Fakenews, fucking prove it instead of being here Smiley BTW you have proved nothing
Nodeasy

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:55:39 AM

Reserved for translation into Chinese
Michael -X

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:44:01 AM

its a scam

AND HOT A GOOD ONE,

#Fakenews, fucking prove it instead of being here Smiley BTW you have proved nothing

SmokeSignalGuy691

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:55:38 AM

Now let's get on to some positive stuff, like how the volume be looking, and how new stuff is gonna come out Sooooooooon.xd We're proud xD
cubsaregreat

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:44:31 AM

Please vote for XBI to be listed on mintnodes shared masternode service.

Only 1$ per month per masternode.

https://www.mintnodes.com/vote/zc

AtomicOrchard

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:01:14 AM

Guys and Girls,

XBI stands a good chance of making it onto the Hoard Invest Wallet.

You have the chance to Vote for XBI at:

https://www.hoardinvest.com/vote

Hoard is going to be a great platform and XBI will be a great addition to the coin portfolio.
AtomicOrchard

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:01:28 AM

Nice work Squeezy.

XBI is definitely going places.

We are still in the running on the Hoard Invest vote.

I urge everyone to vote at:

https://www.hoardinvest.com/vote   - just type XBI into the field box and submit.

capetinha

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:59:19 PM

Bitcoin Incognito was listed in shared masternodes service "4STAKE" Wink

https://www.4stake.com/5ba99fccea21ca00048b08a7?lang=en

AtomicOrchard

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:49:11 PM

Great to see XBI storming up again the last few days.

Around the fork you could at one point pick up the coin for $0.02, but now it is pushing $0.15 and will easily go a lot higher.
I can see XBI passing BTCP at some point fairly soon. That should give us a price of at least $3, though I reckon $10 per XBI is also realistic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: