Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:02:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (WTS) An highly classified secret  (Read 1790 times)
backtrackit (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 12:40:31 AM

I am selling an highly classified secret that I have held for over 50 years. Only an handful of people know this secret, I will not sell this to you if I think you are not trust worthy enough and or able to handle the information.

I am asking only BTC0.2 for this highly classified secret. Once you have sent the payment to 1Lxq77H8ropCx2ywvgNeDfNnwxrTd1ReQt send me a PM and we will talk. If I like you, the secret is yours, if not, I refund you and nothing more will be said.

Warning:- Learning this secret is a life changing event, you have been warned!

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 12:45:02 AM

I am selling an highly classified secret that I have held for over 50 years. Only an handful of people know this secret, I will not sell this to you if I think you are not trust worthy enough and or able to handle the information.

I am asking only BTC0.2 for this highly classified secret. Once you have sent the payment to 1Lxq77H8ropCx2ywvgNeDfNnwxrTd1ReQt send me a PM and we will talk. If I like you, the secret is yours, if not, I refund you and nothing more will be said.

LOL.

Chancellor

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 12:48:48 AM

I would like to exchange your secret for my secret. As my one was held for over 60 years, it is worth more. Then you can get my secret for your one, once you send 0.05 BTC of difference to my address in the signature below.

I've decided for 24 hours promotion, I will accept only 0.04 BTC for the difference of secrets age.

BTC: 1GRx2H5esyFTucZCt1eX9tjpoqfMrbVHMT
backtrackit (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 12:57:26 AM

I would like to exchange your secret for my secret. As my one was held for over 60 years, it is worth more. Then you can get my secret for your one, once you send 0.05 BTC of difference to my address in the signature below.

I've decided for 24 hours promotion, I will accept only 0.04 BTC for the difference of secrets age.

lol  Grin

byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:14:49 AM

I'm scared!
I'll sell anyone that is scared a anti-scare method for only 0.04BTC!

This is a One in a lifetime offer. I'm extremely generous for only charging that price!
Tonka Branded Truck

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:23:24 AM

I will pay you 1 btc if this is about aliens. What your secret can benefit us?

backtrackit (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:33:28 AM

I'm scared!
I'll sell anyone that is scared a anti-scare method for only 0.04BTC!

This is a One in a lifetime offer. I'm extremely generous for only charging that price!

hahahaha good one, made me laugh that.

desertfox470

Activity: 542
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:34:34 AM

I am pretty sure this is fake, but it makes me think about what the secret is.
backtrackit (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:37:10 AM

I will pay you 1 btc if this is about aliens. What your secret can benefit us?

Nope no aliens but don't doubt they exist...the benefits would be, your wallet would be lighter lol.

secretja

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 01:38:53 AM

I know your secret and that's not your secret.

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:41:53 AM

I will trade your secret for one of my own: 1024 bytes of GUARANTEED QUANTUM RANDOMNESS -- very hard to come by, for your high-security needs!
backtrackit (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:43:05 AM

I know your secret and that's not your secret.

Are you the guy that was doing that thing with another guy, whilst your wife was watching?

secretja

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 01:50:40 AM

I did watch you and those two guys doing that to you. And your wife did something to me. Smiley
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:03:26 AM

Clever idea OP, good luck with the sale.
My secrets are so safe, I don't even tell anyone that I have secrets......
Oh crap: This post will self destruct in
8 seconds
5 seconds
RUN NOW!!!!!

DeadwoodDan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 03:17:37 AM

You should consider a Kickstarter campaign, I bet you'd get funded in no time.

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
A tool for raising the value of any crypto currency
● [WHITEPAPER] [FAQ] [BITCOINTALK] [BOUNTY] [GITHUB] [TELEGRAM] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
gekkomk

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 03:31:47 AM

lol You made my day.  Grin
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 06:30:05 AM

Step 1: Sell something you don't have
Step 2: Buyer gets mad
Step 3: Huh
Step 4: Profit!
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 12:10:57 PM

I already know aliens are living among us. thanks anyway.

jinjuro

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 12:50:35 PM

Don't ever buy this secret. Once you know the secret you not be safe be careful everyone.
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:51:30 PM

I am pretty sure this is fake, but it makes me think about what the secret is.

Are you only pretty sure? Maybe the secret is that there is no secret.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: