Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 09:10:56 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When you think of currency what will come to your mind?  (Read 3873 times)
Walter789

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:46:48 PM

Yes it is what really happened to our currency, money, fiat and etc,  this it true about our evolution even a currency is trying to evolved or to transform base on the current civilization and generation. Even in ancient history people are using any kinds of matter or (anything) like she'll, precious stone, as a currency. Then we know that a currency is a medium of exchange any kinds of currency including fiat or virtual we considered as a currency.
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:54:52 PM

No, I think that the IMF will not accept bitcoin. But it does not matter. After all, it was accepted by so many people and a powerful crypto community was created. And we are not talking about one city or one country now but all over the world bitcoin is becoming more popular and in-demand.
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:11:19 AM

The thing that came into my mind on the word currency is money. I agree on the illustration you show about the evolution of money but all of those are already and currently use as mode of payment.

chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:51:40 AM

They have the point mate,  as of now, people want to buy and sell through online. People right now hate to stay in the line to pay some bills. Thats why we are using mobile wallet and bitcoins for online transactions with the use of blockchain. Yes mate bitcoin will be the future currency for me
NathanBJordan

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:21:00 AM

The development of technology will lead to the development of our society Smiley))
acetouryahey

Activity: 213

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:43:40 AM

Will first come in my mind is the fiat currency and second is the digital currencies/electronic currencies. Its possible that evolution of currencies will be like, people have vast knowledge they continue developing new things for the betterment of our society.
hitchcoin

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:55:07 AM

Evolution of money is very important in real time. All crypto market is the future of hr and digital money. I personally choose to join this world to have benefits from it in the future.
Xorobar

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:09:59 AM

Bitcoin is the new world currency? Do not forget that the currency must meet one important requirement - its price must be stable. bitcoin does not meet this requirement.
ir.yance

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:04:34 PM

if thinking about the currency then that is in my mind is bitcoin. I always expect bitcoin prices to go up and all countries are ready to accept bitcoin as a means of payment. I also think of bitcoin in the future, I want to get a lot of profit in the future from the result of investing in bitcoin.
sajidm

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:30:45 AM

I believe that bitcoin will be the primary currency that people around world will use in the future .but i still think that paper money will still be there although it may not be as popular as of today but it will still be there.
Amy Halll

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:20:38 AM

I do not think so. Because Bitcoin does not meet the requirements of a new currency
Noelle.2412

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:47:29 AM

Currency  ? I only think about USD, EUR, VND,.. But in the future, I hope that Bitcoin can also be confirmed as an official currency.
javascript1539

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:31:13 AM

This is true of our evolution even as a currency is trying to grow or change based on civilization and the present generation. Then we know that a currency is a means of exchanging any currency including fiat or virtual currency we consider a currency. Each country has a different currency and the most widely known and used currency in the world is US $. The currency is more used, it is used for buying / trading, and investing.
leoasdnedc

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:50:24 AM

only Bitcoin appear in my mind now because i believe that bitcoin will be legalized and become officially currency in near future
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:10:20 AM

The first i heard of cryptocurrency or think of cryptocurrency, my thought straightly go to forex trading
Zero504

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:35:32 AM

seeing enhanced technology every year shows that currency needs something digital maybe with bitcoin.
the future of digital currency will come to my mind because I believe it will still be implemented by many people in the world soon. Bitcoin has many options to provide income for everyone, but it depends on how they get it.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:51:47 AM

i think it about money first and any other coins that are money, but we all have different currencies around the world and some of us have other currency in our wallet. but the thing now here in crypto world currency has many types in different coins in the market.
crouts

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:25:13 AM

when i think about currency the first thing that pops out in to my mind is evolving because unlike those early times when people use food,clothing or anything that they possess to exchange for something they want to buy . until they use gold and silver . and now a days we use money as our currency and their is this digital currency that's why i said that it evolve into something new
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:33:43 AM

The first thing that comes to my mind is fiat next is digital currency which I know bitcoin will be accept in the future

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:39:37 AM

When I think of currency, fiat currency will pop into my head first, like dollar, CNY, vietnam dong, something that I am familiar with and require to use everyday. And after that, I realize I am in bitcointalk forum and in here we are seeing a new kind of currency, which is related to digital more than physical. I think many people have the same thought like me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: