Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:50:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When you think of currency what will come to your mind?  (Read 3865 times)
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:30:45 PM

very interesting and right picture at the very beginning of this page! I also think that now there has been a new evolution of money! Vis cards and master cards go to the background! now in the ripening countries is very popular to pay by phone! and now new money has arrived, the crypto market has won a huge number of people who continue to buy everything for crypto coins! crypt coins are the future! In 10 years the world will change very much, and we are at the very beginning of development!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
moanna123

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:39:11 PM

when i think of currency to my mind comes i mean the first thing it is the money but especially those electronic and you can carry everywhere.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:50:19 PM

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) just recently posted a picture that shows the evolution of money that people have used since the beginning of human civilization. Will IMF consider Bitcoin as a new currency?

When viewed from the sequence of financial civilization from the image, like that, yes, the IMF has assumed that Bitcoin is a new currency. With this picture, I was surprised, on the one hand the IMF seemed to be praising, and on the other hand the government seemed very cynical about the presence of bitcoin, actually what's this charade? ...

fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:22:32 AM

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) just recently posted a picture that shows the evolution of money that people have used since the beginning of human civilization. Will IMF consider Bitcoin as a new currency?

I think currency is a unit we used for trading something precious. If we talk about cryptocurrency, bitcoin will come into my mind.
Why ? because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in our world. Many altcoins has been created because of bitcoin.

necessaryyou

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:27:47 AM

I usually think about lessening the risk of bitcoin. Since I invested in bitcoin, I must make a lot of researches about the market. in order not to suffer a loss
developno1

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:29:07 AM

Of course is bitcoin. I often think  about increasing the possibility of earning from bitcoin
Suprittandon

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:30:22 AM

When I first think about the currency , crypto world goes around me . These days , cryptocurrency is the world best currency through which we can earn a lot . Bitcoin is my favourite coin .
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:34:06 AM

Centralized currency or fiat money because even how much we do love decentralized currency like bitcoin it will still end up to fiat because there are only few establishment for now who will accept bitcoin and it i think it will be a little bit complicated because decentralized currency is highly volatile in its market price value. Yet i still think many times about having too much bitcoin and selling it to fiat and get rich.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:35:17 AM

Wow. It looks like the IMF and other transnational organizations see the potential value of cryptocurrencies. I think they realize that they too can benefit from these and that they are inevitable. it has always been assumed that societies would eventually go cashless. How great if bitcoin became the next global reserve currency!
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:37:42 AM

ph money or our own local currency because i loved my country and i do always support our own local brands . but when you say cryptocurrency , of course bitcoin is always the first word that strikes on my mind because bitcoin is the main crypto that ive been using .

Wow. It looks like the IMF and other transnational organizations see the potential value of cryptocurrencies. I think they realize that they too can benefit from these and that they are inevitable. it has always been assumed that societies would eventually go cashless. How great if bitcoin became the next global reserve currency!

bitcoin is already a global currency but it is impossible for it to replace cash because cash is still the most important currency among other payment medium .  and if imf see a lot of potential to cryptos , then they should help promote cryptos not only online but also offline , so that many people can also recognize cryptos . many people will instantly believe on them because they are big and influencial companies/organization .
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:40:04 AM

I still believe in paper money will always be there. and bitcoin appears as an investment asset that will outperform other assets.

When i think of currency, i think of FIAT, yet i am also monitoring on what to become of Bitcoin digital crypto currency transaction on the market. As stated on the thread about Bitcoin, it was created for possible  Replacement of FIAT money to Crypto/Bitcoin as main currency in investment, trading, HODL. this was the general principle as to Bitcoin, But as of this issues on Regulation by different government, everything changed... Let's wait and monitor...
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:34:08 AM

Money comes first whenever I heard the word currency because it is related to each other. However these past days I have been thinking bitcoin as a currency due to the influence of it to me. Since bitcoin is a digital currency it is morelikely be associated to currency. Asset is also what I think when I heard the currency. Replacing Fiat or physical money with bitcoin is impossible because of the many factors to be considered such as legalizing it and approval of governments.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:38:18 AM

I live in non English speaking country and whenever I heard about currency crypto comes in to my mind and of course bitcoin. I think there are many people who now consider bitcoin as an currency whether it's approved by the government or not.
Shiro21

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:52:05 AM

bitcoin and fiat money are obviously very different currencies, although in the future bitcoin will become a global currency but in fact fiat money is still needed, there are still many countries that use traditional systems in their trade transactions and refuse to use digital money because it is considered more complicated.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:03:03 AM

The first things that comes into my mind when it comes to cryptocurrency is that it has limitless possibilities and yet it still has a lot of growing up to do. Cryptocurrency has been the forefront of decentralized monetary transaction and I believe it still has a lot room to grow into.

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:06:55 AM

It still fiat currency because it is still widely use by majority of the people. But bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are gaining popularity around and even the global monetary authority like IMF had already notice the growing influence of the virtual coins.
The International Monetary Fund have already published a report about the possibility of cryptocurrencies could one day reduce the demand of fiat currency " by creating a shift from credit money to commodity money", in other words, the IMF suggests cryptocurrency could replace fiat currency someday.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:08:37 AM

Whenever I hear about cryptocurrency, I feel happy. This is just because of my interest as well the good it has provided me with my life. Currency has provided with the ease of accessing while bitcoin haven't reached that level. Possibly it will provide with the ease when massive adoption continues. I feel pride of being into cryptocurrency, as the user community is low and being one among them gives the best feel using it.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:44:48 AM

Ahaha Beautiful picture! It's true! Notice how the technology is evolving rapidly and with them new payment systems. Even wonder what is waiting for humanity years through 15-20?
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:21:24 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 08:38:10 AM by poptok1

Ahaha Beautiful picture! It's true! Notice how the technology is evolving rapidly and with them new payment systems. Even wonder what is waiting for humanity years through 15-20?
On the contrary my friend, this picture is a terrible piece of propaganda. I'm getting angry just by looking at it.
Look on what it is actually imposing here, primitive beings use cash, highly evolved ones use smart-banking.
I would reverse/extend this picture in a way where chimpanzee ahead of homo sapiens sapiens  is carrying a smartphone...
Bitcoin is cash, not a token of it. It can't be compared with regular banking and we know it.
Fist monkey is smarter than that guy on the right, middle humanoid is the most moronic one and this poor guy is just horribly confused. Worst thing is, that he is unaware of it. This picture is wrong on so many levels than I can even.... Smiley

registrationfee

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:25:18 AM

for me, I think about the transaction in the future, we can use bitcoin transaction nationally. It is really fast and cheap
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: