Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:51:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When you think of currency what will come to your mind?  (Read 3865 times)
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:46:45 AM

this was actually a very huge positive news that came out a couple of days ago. this goes to show how much manipulation is keeping the bitcoin price down despite all these positive news.
if this came out any other time when the manipulators weren't active then price could have risen at least 40% because of it. this is practically one of the biggest recognition that bitcoin could get as a currency.
I agree with you guy. Maybe this picture will be a great motivation for almost all governments have the second thought. Honestly, with the development of advanced technology, I think that we mostly mention to cryptocurrency and just cryptocurrency for the next generation of currency. Human beings nowadays kind of supporting the modern technology, we can’t deny that someday bitcoin will be capable of  paying, maybe it would show a big and impressive breakthrough change. People will get a convenient way for payment. However, with highly volatile, nothing is definitely sure  in this prediction.
Haryourmi

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:03:52 AM

Whenever I think of currency, the only thing that always comes into my mind is nothing but BTC. The reason is that BTC is taking people to another state of wealth.
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:13:15 AM

When you think of currency , thw things that come into the mind is money or medium of exchange, and for digital crypto currency then it will be bitcoin or altcoins, because we already know the difference between digital and normal currency.
alex.ac.ab

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:13:43 AM

And the picture shows everything correctly. Now the era of digital money and wallets.
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:36:13 AM

I think of money ofcourse. Currency is a system of money that is being generally accepted or in use. It can be a form of coin, token, paper etc. So bitcoin is a currency also because it has value and accepted and using on online. The technology now has evolving, so we expect more digital money like bitcoin.
bizarro

Activity: 291
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:37:09 AM

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) just recently posted a picture that shows the evolution of money that people have used since the beginning of human civilization. Will IMF consider Bitcoin as a new currency?

I think eventually that this guy who holds iPhone and Bitcoin there's just a picture of electronic and cryptocurrency money, it is not an exact example that bitcoin would be a new phase in evolution of money.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:42:16 PM

I would love to see Bitcoin get recognized, even if not just for itself, but to pave the way for others in the future.
There are not going to be other cryptocurrencies leading the market, that is a possibility but the developers are very smart and they have taken all the right decisions, many people wanted the easy solution of increasing the block size of bitcoin but they knew this was a bad idea and they developed a completely new way to solve the issue that is going to make bitcoin a viable currency once again.
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:11:08 PM

When you hear the currency , I am thinking of it as a medium of exchange of goods, and it id circulating in the country,if it is normal currency and circulating in the digital world if it is digital currency, and it can be called now as digital crypto currency ,circulating in the internet.
Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:21:45 PM

The future.
Cryptocurrency is the future of daily transactions.
It's unique technology seemed to have come 50 years too early and it would usher the financial sector into a new phase.
Bitcoin just needs a few touches here and there to make it the standard for assets transfer. Although it could be a few years before that happens.
James ssi~

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:08:33 AM

It still fiat currency because it is still widely use by majority of the people. But bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are gaining popularity around and even the global monetary authority like IMF had already notice the growing influence of the virtual coins.
The International Monetary Fund have already published a report about the possibility of cryptocurrencies could one day reduce the demand of fiat currency " by creating a shift from credit money to commodity money", in other words, the IMF suggests cryptocurrency could replace fiat currency someday.

Currency the most used tool by people in trading, buying and giving themselves pleasure of becoming on top, currency depics the greediness of people in achieving things that they desire, Improving the possibilities to have more and defining the future by the acts they do.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:23:34 AM

Yes theres really a big changes and it is very amazing but for me btc is not a new currency because till now its not widely used to everyone.It is just a new way of transacting digital money in fast and easier way.

When i think currency what first comes to my mind is bitcoin. Im hoping that someday bitcoin will become a legal currency. Though not now but i im hoping to happen this in the future. As i heard or read in other threads, there are some establishments accepting bitcoin as payment. Though there are some but hopefully it will develop and widely use.
Raiden0729

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:43:07 AM

Well when I consider cash, I will dependably think about the fiat cash that I use to use in purchasing et cetera, together with various monetary standards we have in various nations. That is the thing that strikes a chord when I thought of it, next thing comes is with the most recent innovation that includes cash which is known as the computerized cash which is currently developing ahead of time innovation. later we know, advanced cash will change fiat cash.
dgreat

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:17:59 AM

when i think of currency at first i think of the the paper note currency i.e fiat cash which we hold or move about with for purchase of items or payment of bills but now my thought goes to the cryptocurrency which is now making a wave in the digital world. its amazing how it goes what a wonderful development.

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:24:52 AM

A currency is what the people accept to trade with and generate value from. Bitcoin is considered as a currency irrespective of the attacks from the banks and governments because its users accept it as a medium of exchange.
Ethannecessary1760

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:41:55 AM

I will think about the future of currency. There will be no more fiat money, everything will be paid by bitcoin. it's really useful and convenient.
virarara

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:51:43 AM

I do not know what currency will appear for my country, but if in my mind the currency will appear of course bitcoin. Because bitcoin is a coin that obviously has helped many people in this world.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:46:57 AM

Yes theres really a big changes and it is very amazing but for me btc is not a new currency because till now its not widely used to everyone.It is just a new way of transacting digital money in fast and easier way.

When i think currency what first comes to my mind is bitcoin. Im hoping that someday bitcoin will become a legal currency. Though not now but i im hoping to happen this in the future. As i heard or read in other threads, there are some establishments accepting bitcoin as payment. Though there are some but hopefully it will develop and widely use.
Bitcoin is now became a legal currency in some part of the world and i believed that before the year of 2020 come, the legalization of bitcoin will just spread to a lot of countries and that will become the start for bitcoin to experience its era of greatness. It is all about having a great positive view in the future for bitcoin.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:52:31 AM

i think thats not only for bitcoin, there are many things in smartphone that we can use for payment, like the apple pay, google pay, pay with QR, pay with NFC and many programs, so this era is not bitcoin era, but the digital currency era, what is mean? i think that all digital currency that have the instant access will be the change the payment system right now

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:01:07 AM

Of course the currency is in my mind, which can be easy transaction. Bitcoin for example I want it to be a currency. Bitcoin this high price can help the economy of my country convinced it.  Grin
aryani

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:07:55 AM

When I think about currency, what comes to my mind is bitcoin, because bitcoin is very popular today and has a high value, and it proves to be a great benefit and many people have benefited from bitcoin. I think bitcoin will one day be an alternative currency for fiat money, because right now I see the power of bitcoin is huge and many people want bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: