Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:21:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When you think of currency what will come to your mind?  (Read 3866 times)
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:23:57 PM

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) just recently posted a picture that shows the evolution of money that people have used since the beginning of human civilization. Will IMF consider Bitcoin as a new currency?

For me currency is a money. Money that we need to our life to survive in everyday life. I try bitcoin because it is money and you can use it in many ways. And you can have bitcoin in many ways such as trading, investing, or mining. All you need to have is internet, gadget, time and effort so that you will have bitcoin. There is no reason to have money, just make an effort and time.
maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:41:26 PM

Here, yes. This would be a big push up for the whole market. I think this is inevitable in the future

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Arindava

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:51:07 PM

when the price of Bitcoin is under a lot of good news about bitcoin but when bitcoin prices are high a lot of bad news about bitcoin, what does this bitcoin mean will be at the pump to go up,
or maybe it's time for bitcoin to replace the paper money.
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:56:40 PM

When i think of currency come in my mind is money or income. cause currency is my income and my life so ithat what will come to my mind money all money. or sometimes is bitcoin
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:13:55 PM

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) just recently posted a picture that shows the evolution of money that people have used since the beginning of human civilization. Will IMF consider Bitcoin as a new currency?

Genuinely? cash, since I don't, wanna be two-faced about this and for beyond any doubt every one of us did, the innovation is just second and third is future. And you are incorrect in light of the fact that an initial segment of human progress individuals don't utilize cash,  on the grounds that there is no such what they do is exchanging things or item with each other
yhan2x

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:16:45 PM

It may be possible, that bitcoin will be one of our currency. But i think i tooks very long time to approve on the all states.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:10:34 PM

Of course it will. I think he's going to have 5-10 years, but eventually they'll still come to his confession. It is impossible to deny the impact of Bitcoin on everyday life.
Saldom12

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:15:26 PM

Obviously the currency I expect and appear is bitcoin. If bitcoin becomes my currency it will make bitcoin fast growing and it will become an expensive currency in this world.
alexlee4694

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:17:55 PM

When we think if currency we imagine notes coins etc, in the early times when metal coins or paper notes were not in the trend then there was barter system people exchange goods with each other, but there are so many problems in that system.Obviously the currency I expect and appear is bitcoin.
Vionaa

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:29:48 PM

yes, this is true about evolution, even the currency is trying to evolve or to change the basis on civilization and the current generation. Even in ancient history people used any kind of material or (anything) like him, precious stones, as currency. Then we know that currency is the medium of exchange of any kind of currency including fiat or virtual which we consider as currency.
EEE14

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:02:58 PM

The future fate of computerized cash will ring a bell as I trust it will at present be actualized by numerous individuals on the planet soon... it will just takes some yesrs to achieve it
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:15:06 PM

When thinking of crypto currence, I see unstable price, and unpredictable actions of price lines! And that's really not good, because today maybe you got bitcoin price is 10,000 but tomorrow it drops to 5,000. Who can accept that?
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:29:33 PM

I think that sooner or later it should happen. Bitcoin is a great alternative to modern currencies and people will use it.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Christopher_Hayes

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:37:24 PM

Well when i think of bank noes the US dollar comes to mind, It is used all over the world.  for me, a currency is something that can be used widely to trade with other people in form of paper or digital numbers. the evolution of money and the new evolved money is the bitcoin. And when the time goes by, bitcoin will be used by many people. When thinking of digital currnecy of course bitcoin comes to mind. And to some people maybe some of the other coins. I think soon when cryptocurrency and bitcoin will be synonymous.
Delinquency

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:38:58 PM

First of all, I'm sure IMF don't share a picture like this (I mean it can't). Bitcoin is still being accepted as a currency by so few people. There's so much time for bitcoin replace global currencies. So IMF won't see bitcoin as a currency for a long period.
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:39:16 PM

It seems to me that everything is going to this. Bitcoin continues to evolve and spread around the world, and therefore sooner or later it is recognized by the whole world.

muneeb.zain

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:40:54 PM

When any one on this planet think of currency the one thing would pop up in the mind is that you have to use it anywhere in the world to buy or sell in thing around the globe its the major source of any country to stand on its own feet.
helen28

Activity: 453

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:45:05 PM

The future fate of computerized cash will ring a bell as I trust it will at present be actualized by numerous individuals on the planet soon... it will just takes some yesrs to achieve it
Just like all people are thinking for sure that we are all the same mindset about it and bitcoin will have the chance to become the future currency so might as well we have to have at least some hodlings of it so that we can have enough of it in the future.
zeger

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:45:50 PM

At the close of the day, there's no government backed currency that's immune. The United States government has a rather interesting method of calculating inflation that's pretty great at making things seem better than they actually are which is how they can develop an inflation rate that's so low. Then start thinking that you've already earned the money which you wished to and spend it the way you thought you would. With the majority of cryptos the new money will the miners.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:56:02 PM

I remembered the first time I had of Cryptocurrency, all I can see is Bitcoin and without Bitcoin, there is no other digital currencies. With time and thorough study, I realised there are altcoins as well and that broadened my knowledge.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: