Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:18:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When you think of currency what will come to your mind?  (Read 3865 times)
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:58:25 PM

The first think on my mind is the way how to pay or to transact using money, card , and also for digital money no other than that bitcoin. Time goes faster nowadays we use our digital phone to transact unlike in old days we use other product to change or to pay in any transaction because of the technology we can improve the lifestyle of human bieng to make better life and better future.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
cdoyle14

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:24:52 AM

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) just recently posted a picture that shows the evolution of money that people have used since the beginning of human civilization. Will IMF consider Bitcoin as a new currency?

In my opinion, people do not always know what will happen in the future, because they do not want to know this. On the one hand, it's a paradox, but still, those who did not spare time and money will got their benefits in the future.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
mathtoughfat

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:28:26 AM

Currency for me is the state or structure of money for a certain country. It is what represent their finacial cycle and what is used by their people. It is a financial emblem that is regulated by laws and recognized by the government. A currency for me is something that is controlled by the people governing financial structures.
nazarovv

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:01:26 AM

I think they already accepting based on the picture though. The picture really do depict the evolution of how we use money. I think worldwide acceptance of bitcoin is now fast approachng
InfiniteBlock560

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:35:20 AM

This picture has your answer.
SmartMetro54

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:36:39 AM

IMF I think will surely look forward to it. Hopefully it is good for business.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:36:43 AM

Technology always evolving and government or finance authorities should able to adapting on technology. In internet era right now, its more eficient if we using bitcoin or other cryptocurrency for transaction because its more faster and much saving cost. I am believe in near future, government will issuing regulation and we can make transaction in merchant around us using cryptocurrency
MightyTulip32

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:38:31 AM

Now a days btc earns a huge popularity. It spreading all over the world. Btc will be the next regular currency.
BestBoardroom36

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:40:09 AM

I think over 300 billion market capital seek the attention of IMF. They are on btc now. Really good.
victorski

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:49:17 AM

Many big companies create some fake news about Bitcoin. It is good when they are positive, but in whole they are not. Real-time bitcoin is only digital currency and we can use it only on the internet. The future can be different, nobody knows the real truth about it.
nussy

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:18:04 AM

The image show clearly that they know bitcoin exist, an they are aware of it influential factors in the financial system. But the fact that, bitcoin is decentralized and inability to have control over it demand and supply make it difficult for them to easily adopt it.
Nevertheless, the attention is gradually building up to points where every households now think of the cryptocurrency system one way or the other.
Believe me, the IMF is seeing the future that money will one day revolve from fiat currencies to a well adopt blockchain technologies with bitcoin in fore front.
badaovodich

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:50:59 PM

I want to know a lot of knowledge and develop about understanding of the new world, conformity with other perspectives in promoting progress. Later on, the intelligence of the people increased and can not keep up with the progress.
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:04:32 PM

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) just recently posted a picture that shows the evolution of money that people have used since the beginning of human civilization. Will IMF consider Bitcoin as a new currency?

What I have in mind is fiat money, because fiat is much better for daily transactions. Bitcoin in my mind is still an investment, because I have not been able to use bitcoin for daily transactions. I think this will take a long time, because bitcoin has not become a legitimate currency and is still difficult to use for daily transactions.

greg0rioo

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:10:22 PM

The money I think or money in my mind is like digital money. Including bitcoin that is always on my mind, because I think if I have a lot of bitcoin it might make me rich. Grin
Nat77777

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:12:05 PM

When I think of IMF I think of a bank. It’s that simple to me.
ofelia25

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:01:24 PM

The money I think or money in my mind is like digital money. Including bitcoin that is always on my mind, because I think if I have a lot of bitcoin it might make me rich. Grin
It is the medium of exchange that we all using in our daily life that is why it is so important that we do have some basic knowledge how currency works and how it circulates since it has same scenario with how cryptocurrency, the difference is fiat controls by the government.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:07:42 PM

I think that's possible if bitcoin is more popular, known by more people than now, become very universal and accepted by everyone.
If that's fulfilled, then it might be easy for bitcoin to be known as new currency, and be used by many people. Like before, we use barter trade or gold or silver to pay, and then there's paper money, in the future, i believe digital currency will take over the place since technology always develop and world changes every now and then.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:26:43 PM

I think that sooner or later bitcoin will be recognized as an official currency, its development rate says about it.

bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:42:34 PM

Times are passing, the world is changing, the society is becoming more and more technological, and it is logical if bitcoin is officially accepted as a currency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:59:55 PM

When i think of digital currency the first coin comes in my mind is bitcoin.

I think if this comes out another time when the manipulator is off then the price can go up at least 40% therefore. this is one of the biggest recognitions a bitcoin can make as a currency.
this is actually very big positive news that came out a few days ago. this shows how much manipulation keeps the bitcoin price down despite all these positive news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: