Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:57:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When you think of currency what will come to your mind?  (Read 3865 times)
regadly

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:57:26 PM

I think this is cogent. for me bitcoin is the measure of success. The best technology for storing your wealth is the world is still unseen. Anonymous without other people's eyes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:01:02 PM

the higher the level of human civilization, the development of technology will increase, one of which is the development of currencies, now the digital era and crypto currencies are digital currencies that can replace or become dominant in the trading transaction system.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:45:03 PM

On thinking about currency financial technology is growing towards digital currency this is moving towards decentralization and censorship resistance with bitcoin it is lot of other ways.Hopefully not only Japan that legalized bitcoin but all other countries also accept bitcoin in future 
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:48:01 PM

I always think of money everytime it was come in mind which i need in my everyday life to provide my needs. Currency was a money which Almost people problem and they are almost dying just to earn it. Luckily we have this forum now which give us another income.
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:52:39 PM

I will think about the future of currency. There will be no more fiat money, everything will be paid by bitcoin. it's really useful and convenient.

I think that inevitably in the future the world will continue to grow, everything will be all digital and bitcoin is digital money that will be suitable for use in the world to continue to develop with sophisticated and all-digital technology. And bitcoin has the opportunity to become a currency to help deficiencies in fiat currency
Patron92

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:30:57 PM

Cryptocurrency is gaining more and more people, many companies are beginning to use it. Therefore, sooner or later it will become a full participant in the international economic arena, I am sure.
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:39:06 PM

it just happens, I don't think I'm the one who now trusts bitcoin as one of the best currencies even though it can't be fully implemented in daily life but so far I believe that platform will change the world economic system and without realizing that many countries have created platforms blockchain that might later be accessible in the future

achichy

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:57:50 PM

specifically what comes to my mind is money. in our world today there existence of two types of money the fiat money and bitcoin (cryptocurrency) and this two types of money operates in a centralized and decentralized ecosystem of transaction respectively. both are used for transaction but bitcoin as we all know is gaining much ground around the globe over fiat money and will soon be adopted as a major currency for transaction by the whole world because we are moving into the world of decentralization in no distant time. for instance is the recent conducted survey by Harris Insights, an analytics firm, who discovered that 41% of Americans aren’t interested in investing in Cryptos such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple, as they believe that nothing could get them to invest their income in the crypto market. While 41% rejected cryptocurrency, 50% indicated they would be willing and able to invest. hence i believe cryptocurrency is spreading widely and will soon replace fiat money very soon.
bigbosma

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:21:19 PM

I think that bitcoin will become a leader of all currencies in any case. This is a unique technology, which is very convenient to use. Therefore, it is relevant for us.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:31:52 PM

I think that in 5-10 years we will be able to come to the store and pay with bitcoin. This is a unique secure payments, which will be very convenient to use, especially when it comes to a full international level.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:46:50 PM
Merited by reactorjuno (1)

Money is something or anything that is generally accepted as a medium of exchange,
Money : Anything of value that serves as a
(1) generally accepted medium of financial exchange,
(2) legal tender for repayment of debt,
(3) standard of value,
(4) unit of accounting measure, and
(5) means to save or store purchasing powe

So it means money can we define as a soure of our daily income, earnings,  profit's. A money as a currency we used to buy anything that has  particular price or value. And also money are in two categories a fiat money and virtual money which is known as a cryptocurrency like bitcoin. This virtual currency can we also use as a another way of exchange to buy or sell.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:44:20 PM

I think bitcoin is the last currency to be used in the future. nowadays it is very important for bitcoin to get regulation and then actually become a legal currency throughout the world.
We do not know that while the technology of bitcoin is incredible we do not know what kind of technology a new satoshi nakamoto in the future could develop, however I really think that in the next decades bitcoin is going to be impossible to surpass despite all the attempts of new developers to do it, which is one of the most important reasons of why people need to invest in this market.
ImTree

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:26:23 PM

i think it about money first and any other coins that are money, but we all have different currencies around the world and some of us have other currency in our wallet. but the thing now here in crypto world currency has many types in different coins in the market.
I agree with you and I think that we all are looking for something good for us in real time. We don't think about the profit from real time investing.
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:28:33 AM

Of course it is FIAT that comes to mind and I agree with the IMF’s statement that says most of today's digital currencies still can’t be called real currency because it doesn’t have all the characteristic of the currency itself and still limited as a payment tool and investment. But I still put very high hopes for Bitcoin or maybe altcoin, because we are still at the beginning and our struggle and the journey of crypto itself is still long.
Jake Virus

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:49:09 AM

Of course it is FIAT that comes to mind and I agree with the IMF’s statement that says most of today's digital currencies still can’t be called real currency because it doesn’t have all the characteristic of the currency itself and still limited as a payment tool and investment. But I still put very high hopes for Bitcoin or maybe altcoin, because we are still at the beginning and our struggle and the journey of crypto itself is still long.

Of cour the best and the leading cryptocurrency in the market, the bitcoin. It is the first currency that comes into my mind. May be because it is the first currency that I have known when I first joined crypto world and when I first became a crypto user.

gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:08:47 AM

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) just recently posted a picture that shows the evolution of money that people have used since the beginning of human civilization. Will IMF consider Bitcoin as a new currency?

I will be honest that when I think of currency the first thing that comes to my mind is money. Currency is all about money, actually I did not know bitcoin lately but when I know it the first thing now that comes to my mind when I heard currency is bitcoin.

Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:12:50 AM

if i think about it. currency, what will be reflected in my mind directly is the cryiptocurrency currency bro. because we can use digital currency to help my economic life .

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:34:36 AM

To answer your topic question, I still think of USD, PHP, GDP, and other fiat currencies as money. Simply because fiat money is still the widely used currency worldwide. Still have huge hopes for BTC though.

Also, it's funny how we're getting so much positive news and adoption this year, but still the prices refuse to go up. If this was last year a single positive news pumps the prices by at least 10%.
Well sad to say that PHP, Dollars is not a crypto instead it is clearly a fiat for Philippines and Dollar the western countries fiat currency. However, when you say cryptocurrency definitely the most common thing that a person will come their mind is the BTC. BTC is the most known establish and the dominant crypto in the market. THere is no other crypto that works best and there are some altcoins also in the market that is worth to remember like ETH, XRP and BCH.
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:36:09 AM

In my opinion, the IMF will not realize bitcoin as a new currency, because ii is a crypto currency. who hasn't officially received world recognition!
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:37:17 AM

very interesting evolution of money,  Smiley Smiley
we don't know how the future will be, maybe it will happen.
but for some countries i think it will be difficult to accept bitcoin as a new currency,
perhaps because of the limitations of technology that is owned by some of these countries.

but as i said, "we don't know what the future looks like"
we just wait for the next development, hopefully with positive news like this will boost the price of bitcoin increasingly up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: